Any anime faggots got big and got a story to tell? I'm interested in you faggots

Any anime faggots got big and got a story to tell? I'm interested in you faggots.

I mean I'm not a full weeb, I'm more into the gory stuff, but after lifting I discovered a few of my buddies were into stuff like erased, hunter x hunter, code geass, etc. because I got more comfortable around them due to being secure in myself. Got laid, got more socially aware, take part in a weekly poker game where I make a few big plays on flushes then slowly bleed out, smoke cigars occasionally. Still hide the truth about the amount of anime I watch, but not the fact I watch it.

Yeah man a large number of lifters are closet nerd (myself included)

I don't really watch anime other than the few series' my high-school friends begged me to watch (which was ok, but not my thing), but after my last cut I noticed a few new veins which I thought exaggerated anime characters could get which is pretty cool.

>Turbo weeaboo
>Reach 5/4/3/1
>Got a gf for 2 years before dumping
Don't understand what's great other than free access to sex
You have to put up with SO much bullshit and nagging, what am I missing here?

I have 300 watched shows by the way, I'm a huge fan of Katanagatari and Gintama.

>Katanagatari
Best girl won desu.

>Best girl won, worst girl died
Truly the pinacle of taiwan animation.

I used to be massively into the shittiest romcom harem anime possible but I grew out of it before I even started going to the gym. Instead of making me feel warm and fuzzy inside I couldn't deal with how predictable and tailored for escapism it was.

I used to be massively into Saki, I even started playing mahjong because of it. Good memories but bad times overall because it's years I should have spent socializing and making long term friends. Now I'm a fucked up loser and I'll never truly be an adult.

Got swole af, and went into gamestop. Pulled the number from one of the chicks working. Turns out she was a tremendous slut and we fooled around for a hot minute.

Got swole af and talked about anime openly. Hooked up with my coworkers cause they liked my body and could care less about my interests.

>tfw you're about to come and whisper "ur just like one of my anime girls" in her ear, called bitches "titty monsters" while they ride you, and shout "taste the rainbow" while finishing in their mouths but none of them care cause you're their personal dildo and nothing more

It got sad just how far some of them let me push my antics, but I stopped being a slut and started searching for my Asuka when I realized how bored I was getting with degrading them. The shit stopped being fun/funny and ended on a sour note when the last girl wanted me to slap her around.

Couldn't bring myself to do it and went limp. I'll talk stupid shit all day but when a girl is fucked up enough to want you to hurt her """like that""" the game is over.

Let this be a lesson.
Find your waifu.
And don't lift for grills.

>and could care less about my interests.
Also a manslut like you deserves no Asuka. Did any of them want a relationship or did they just use you for sex?

>did they just use you for sex?
>but none of them care cause you're their personal dildo and nothing more
I'm not even that guy but could fucking READ the whole GODDAMN post you're replying to

Also that whole story is 100% fictional except maybe the guy being a weeaboo

I remember reading Naruto as a kid. I thought it was cool shit. At the time I was in varsity/allstar sports. The coaches didn't like me at all, and the staff would bully me, except for one of them. (Constantly yelling at me/putting me down-usually for stuff that would be done by others with no punishment).

I was 12 when I found Naruto and really connected with how alone he felt. I had some friends at school-but none were really close. I wasn't allowed to hang out after school or go to any of their houses.

I spent most of my time at the varsity sports practices. We were either training or I was being disciplined for "bad behavior." I remember that during breaks the coaches would make my brother and I just run the whole time.

Anyway, as Naruto progressed I remember two arcs that really stuck with me. Rock Lee's character of hard work, and Gaara's loneliness.

I stopped feeling depressed about getting picked on by adults and decided that I would feel happy no matter what. If I felt that how they treated me was bad I knew that the punishment from training was really just a reward.

It sounds silly, but for a kid that was a big step for me. I realised that you will often be unjustly treated and that you must deal with it on your own terms.

After that I blossomed. I have the GF. I never gave of my dream of being fit enough to do really cool gymnastics/bodyweight moves, and my peers look to me for advice.

As much as I'd like it to be fictional, I'm ashamed to say it ain't. All this went down in my 20s when girls were all into the scene and would go clubbing for cox when their twinkmode skinnyjean bfs weren't doing it right.

There were a couple that wanted to be with me but I still toss them in the generalization mix cause Hell, we never srsly dated.

One inspired me to grow up way sooner than I did. It kinda ended like that episode of King of the Hill where bobby keeps making out with that chick on the couch in the alley and she dumps him. Not a good look bruv. But after her I stopped being a crybaby beta bitchboi. Worked in my favor in a roundabouts way cause I stopped getting emotionally invested and women really like stoic guys.

The other I think about on a daily basis cause she was actually a pretty cool chick. All she wanted to do is watch me watch anime and cuddle.

>Also that whole story is 100% fictional except maybe the guy being a weeaboo
This.

I don't really consider myself an anime watcher. I'm pretty casual.

>Naruto
Been reading them since I was a kid and they came out. It has a more universal appeal than the others, however I believe that weebs don't like how archetypical it is.
Action, coming of age, Journey of the Hero story-and eventually a cash cow.

>JoJo
>One Punch Man
All good for their own reason. I would recommend them to the average fitposter or bro. Pretty much anyone can enjoy this.
Even patrician weebs may find it hard to feign disdain. Action comedy.

>Psycho pass
Very fun. More of a thriller. Not much comedy. Conceptual "what if" type of story.

Not even Anime
>Doraleous and Associates

Should be mentioned simply by merit of how good it is. Rich in both character and world. This animated series is amazing.

>x out of an arrangement of x's was shit so the whole ensemble must be shit

>I don't like hokey so all sports must be shit
>my car was shitty so all companies produce bad cars

You are missing out on life, just saying. Find out if a girl is shit before you gf her. Mine rarely gives me bs, I would even go as far as to say I give HER more bullshit.

pre-millenials made anime main stream so nothing nerdy about it anymore my friends. And I say that as an anime faggot.

I have no stories but some shows helped dealing with depressing times because they were just soothing (like K-on for example)

My story is still ongoing. Check back in a year.

Spoiler: It's never going to be fnished.

You watched Akagi though, right? It's way better than Saki.

lift and anime is my (current) life
also school work and family
i consider myself swole

used to be a fat cheeto inhaling neet. then i started doing GOMAD and SS and got ripped. so ripped my waifu (CC from Code Geass) came out of my computer and commanded me to fuck her. i did and shit was so cash. true story.

It's funny, I wasn't a nerd until I got jacked.

I started skinny, 150 lb preppy college dipshit. I was studying STEM, had a lot of friends and everyone thought I was super smart and destined for success.

At some point I noticed normal people were retards, everything they like is bullshit that just makes the world worse, and their opinions are meaningless including those that are about me.

I just started lifting weights, getting into MMA, dressing shittier and spending more time on anime and pen & paper RPGs.

Things progressed and a few years later I was in my childhood bedroom deadlifting 450 while Rozen Maiden OST played in the background.

Today my friends are total autists (and gigantic racists) and I'm a huge loser and it's great. This year I hope to OHP 225 and squat 500. People meet me and can't tell if I'm a convict or anime convention goer, they'd never have guessed I used to be such a preppy faggot who cared so much what idiot normies think.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Do it for 'er

>using the word normie in the correct context
good for you

>was weeb
>got gf
>lost gf
>started lifting
>got swole
>got job in sales
>stopped being a weeb
>got pussy

i am become normie, destroyer of special interests.

Actually the opposite happened to me. I was builtfat and played contact sports for most of my life until I started getting into anime and I was jealous of how cut most of the main characters are so I started to cut hard and cardio until I was borderline shredded skeleton mode. I look better than I did before and have 100x better cardio endurance but my lifts are down from my highschool prime. Still play sports too but now I get put in offensive roles instead of defense

What stories? I never talk to anyone about watching anime

noice story. real inspiring

>like anime
>dont look like complete shit
nerd girls will line up to fuck you. don't hide your interests you fags or youll be stuck with a normie gf

where do i meet nerd girls tho
go to cons? theyre pretty rare in my shit country

only nerdy girls i met on tinder so far were fucking terrible at holding a conversation and 6/10 at best

Lifting doesn't cure autism. You're same person you always were on the inside.

i pretty much lift just so i can go against that stereotype that weebs are just fat neckbeards and shit. kind of a stupid reason i know but fuck it it gets me to the gym every day

> be chink
> Like anime
> go to club at college
> literally only neck beards and fujos
> decide not to be judgemental and join anyway
> go to cons, have fun, and make nerd friends for a bit
> get suckered into relationship with fujo cosplay girl with tons of red flags (constantly flirts with all guys, was raped in the past by her family and friends, constantly insisting I don't love her, and thinks kirino is best girl)
> eventually get cucked
> decide to fuck it and cut all ties with her and the scene

Like I'm fine with her background, her attention seeking habits, her constant insecurities, her complete lack of financial sense, and even her non-stop self destructive/victimizing history. But her tastes in best/worst girl was just too much

Hey that's my waifu you posted op
Girl on the right
Hanna-Justina Marseille
I used to lift, study, do everything for her, but now I'm starting to forget her as life starts taking a bigger hold on me

I still love her though ;_;

I'm only a pretty casual fan myself, but there's this one gigantic swole nigra at my gym that wears a Houkago Tea Time t-shirt now and again. I don't want to expose my power level to point it out, plus I'm generally afraid of him anyway.

go make friends faggot (nice digits)

Dont do it its a trap. He's only wearing it so weebs will reveal themselves so he can bully them

>be me
>start lifting because of Berserk and a lifter friend of mine
>spend most of my time playing dark souls 1 pvp and talking about anime
>people don't expect me to watch anime so they never talk about it
That's all there is to it

Same here bro.

yeah then i got to experience 3d pussy but let me tell you sometime my biggest regret in life is that i violated my '2d only' rule

dont do it. don't follow in my footsteps.

This is the most cringey thing ive read in a long time on Veeky Forums.
Just all of it.. wow, youre so weak

You just made me realize why weebs love naruto so much. Its targeted toward lonely sperg outcasts.

Hes honestly probably way too cool for you, but he'd be gym buddies and talk anime im sure.

Are you me nigga? Literall i i have been reading is berserk, gantz, and other mangoos and animus of the same caliber of violence, but ended up watching k-on! In its entirety soley because it helped sooth some crippling depression...

I'm 50lbs heavier and still watching anime
Idk what story you wanted

I lift so I can wear a waifu tank top in public