Veeky Forums whats your opinion on pre-workout?

Veeky Forums whats your opinion on pre-workout?

Overpriced placebo-effect shit.
Just go to Winco and get a can of Rockstar for $1.28, slam that an hour before the gym, voila, pre-workout for cheap.

I personally love it, it is great after a long day, you don't feel like working out at all. Take a scoop or two of preworkout, and in about 30 minutes you'll feel like your heart will explode if you DONT go lift shit.

Its great, also, it triggers the whole, well, I just took 8 dollars in bullshit powder, I guess I better go workout or it was a waste of money

I buy preworkout because it works out 50% cheaper than buying a can of rockstar or monster.

One scoop = .75
One can = 1.50

I just down a couple cups of coffee before I go work out. caffeine does plenty for me.

I've said this a thousand times just buy fucking caffeine pills 10 bucks for 100 200mg, add beta alanine if you like

You should buy the preworkout ingredients seperately (beta alanine, caffeine, creatine) and just consume the recommended doses before you workout. You get a lot more servings and its a whole lot cheaper.

This desu. I guess it would be cheaper to just buy caffeine pills though

For me, my face starts itching and I really cannot feel my muscles tensing when lifting. It feels like I am lifting on a cloud, and everything is so wavy, which makes it much easier to hit PR, because things don't feel heavy.

I have a huge caffeine tolerance, so I buy and use mesomorph by aps because it has DMAA in it.

It would be cheaper to pop caffeine pills and order pure dmaa and beta alanine and shit but I'm lazy. It wakes me up and gets me to lift at 5:30 in the morning and I like the taste.

>one scoop

Its sick its piss its revolting its insulting

They sell that in the US or anything with it in it? I used to take the old jacked when I was younger, that shit prob fucked my young body up senpai

Meh, I just eat a lot before going to the gym

I have angina due to excessive preworkout usage.

Of course, I was taking several scoops a day of muscle marinade. Each scoop was like 5 times as much DMAA as jack3d... I would take one scoop in the morning. 2 before workout.. Then half a scoop in every drink I consumed to avoid crashing.

I'm not sure if the heart damage is solely due to the excessive usage, or the fact that I didn't realize you weren't supposed to do maximum exertion cardio... I managed to get my 1m time almost down to 5 minutes on this stuff. Always, always felt like passing out during/after my runs but kept pushing.

Now I get chest and shoulder pains from jogging slowly after a couple of minutes.

It's been a full year since I had more than 50mg caffeine. Workouts feel shit now. Always worrying about my heart stopping. Especially from the tren I'm running atm. Gets me so fucking paranoid but at least I don't take preworkouts anymore.

Yeah, a few pre workouts still have it. I've tried jack'd up and mesomorph and I prefer mesomorph strength and flavor wise. It's listed on its ingredients as geranium extract or something.

It's also easy to order straight dmaa powder and add it to whatever pwo you like or have if you want to.

It's called c4 so it must give me explosive strength

From what Ive heard c4 is shit compared to most pre workouts tho

I think he was being sarcastic but I'm not sure. Anyways op, unless it has DMAA in it you're wasting your money. As a matter to fact even if it does has dmaa in it you're wasting your money. Make your own PWO. bulk caffeine powder, beta-alinine, creatine, DMAA (optional), citrulline mallate and generic Gatorade powder. Look up the amounts yourself I'm not gonna be held responsible for you mixing this shit up wrong. All ingredients can be bought in bulk if you shop around.

Overpriced
Too much caffeine at once, gives me diarrhea

what type of dog is this?

Can anyone explain what dmaa does?

It fucks you like a dog

What

it's great, it made me super focused, almost to the point of getting awkward. bumping into people and machines, couldn't have a normal conversation when i was really into my workout. I made my own dmaa/caffein pwo back when I worked for 9 hours, went to the gym and worked 4 more hours after that.

I like it because it's sort of a way to force me to work out even if I don't want to. I'll slam it, set a 25 minute timer, and then I feel like I HAVE to work out or my money will be wasted.

Yeah once i mix it up i have to drink it

just get a script for adderall

Who sells this shit separate with flavoring powder?

Dont

Oh sorry, didn't know your word was the deciding voice.

Is dmaa really bad for you? What about at reasonable doses like one scoop a day? I like pwo a lot and am about to run out, just wondering if I need to avoid this.

I like them

If you take one scoop or so before you WORKOUT and not 3 a day you will be fine. It would be better you get adderall to take in the morning than take a shit ton of preworkout

Fuck amphetamines. I used to take that shit and meth too, just for fun. You never eat and become a skeleton. I spent all day jacking off. Anyway they're neurotoxic as well. Permanent loss of neuronal density in several key brain areas. I wouldn't fuck with amphetamines.

Yeah i took it for 3 months with a prescription and people think im nuts but i swear to god it fucked me up. Like gave me a haze i cant get rid of

only if it has 1-3 dimethylamylamine in it

That's a cute monitor lizard

I have it and it works fine by me

It's a great stimulant that gives you awesome energy and focus, with less of the jittery feeling high dose caffeine has.

Ur right go buy the first pre work out off the shelf

why have shitty chemicals when black coffee has 0 cals and is good for you