It's another "dumb normie compares the attitudes and opinions of people hundreds of years ago to the social norms we...

>it's another "dumb normie compares the attitudes and opinions of people hundreds of years ago to the social norms we have now and uses that as evidence to say they are bad" episode

>it's another "dumb edgy teenager who wants to look contrarian says Nazis dindu nuffin and Hitler was based while never reading anything about the 1930-1940s aside from what /pol/s told them" episode

If you find it so boring, why do you keep doing it?

>normies believe that it was wrong for medieval peasants to not be able to vote for policies/leaders

>"X person from history was a racist! that means I can't commend them for their achievements!"

Complaining that someone living 75+ years ago is a racist is like complaining that people living now keep dogs as pets.

There's a difference between applauding the technical and strategic achievements of the Nazis, and saying "the Nazis were the good guys!"

Also a difference between saying "the Nazis were the good guys!" and shouting "racist!" whenever someone mentions Churchill or Truman.

>It's another "dumb frogposter floods the board with shitty greentext threads" episode

in high school my english teacher told a history teacher walking by that i was into roman history, he asked me who my favorite emperor was and when i told him (augustus at the time) he said that augustus was an insane murderer because he allowed colosseum games to be played. im glad that even now the confusion i felt when he applied modern standards to ancient cultures is shared by others.

>the technical and strategic achievements of the Nazis

What did he mean by this?

At least some morality is absolute. Not because of any religious bullshit. I'm an atheist. But it's obvious to me that raping, killing without cause, etc. are wrong. Wrong now, also wrong 1000 years ago.

>But it's obvious to me that raping, killing without cause, etc. are wrong
Here I was thinking Veeky Forums was one of the least Reddit boards on this site, then you came along and posted.

>At least some morality is absolute
>I'm an atheist

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean I'm a physicalist reductionist.

>1930-1940s
>implying there was anything wrong with this period
/pol/ aside, that was peak Modern Germany, any historian will tell you Germany was the greatest country on earth till summer of 1939.
Why don't you stop projecting and start reading history instead of basing your opinion on being contrary to people you don't like.

>I'm an atheist
Leave this site.

>There's a difference between applauding the technical and strategic achievements of the Nazis, and saying "the Nazis were the good guys!"

>Nazis were the good guys
>implying there is objective right and wrong
>implying you can't do anything aside from stating that you disagree but concede they have as much right to say such as you do to say they are wrong
>German tanks weren't technological achievements
>German Rocket programs weren't the basis for all modern space tech
>Nazi political practicality didn't make history on the political spectrum
Are you fucking retarded or do you have a bias?

You're honestly just digging a deeper hole amigo.

>he doesn't trust his own mind's archetypes
Are all atheists schizos?

> any historian will tell you Germany was the greatest country on earth till summer of 1939.
be honest, you haven't read any history, have you?

Not him but back before overt political correctness and sjws were a thing, learning about WW2 was more than "PUNCH A NAZI! XD" and people were willing to talk about the things nazi germany did that were good as well as the bad

now people dont realize it but they are politically radicalized and its like trying to talk to somebody about the divinity of jesus in the year 1025

t. 02 Michigan grad

>t. 02 Michigan grad
Watch out guys, we're dealing with an intellectual heavyweight.

t. 02 Michigan grad
I'm sorry I ever said anything contrary to your beliefs

not him, but is this the best you guys can do when someone gives their credentials?
>what are your credentials?
>user gives credentials
>heh, better make fun of him for being more intelligent and well read than me

>be honest, you haven't read any history, have you?
Merriman

>normies
Try narrowing that down to burgers and amerilardies. They live in a literal bubble of their own.

>All Germany's technological advancement during that period is due to Nazis
Wew lad

open a book 'mutt