What are the most important muscles to work out to appear big in clothes?

what are the most important muscles to work out to appear big in clothes?

shoulders

Traps, upper back, delts, quads, chest

Traps, chest, und quads

traps makes shoulders appear more narrow in clothes
chest looks like tits in clothes
quads only make you look pear-shaped in clothes

All of them

arms/thread

Chest, traps, delts, triceps, biceps, quads, glutes

just buy pic related

Glutes, forearms, delts, neck, upper back and lats.

This, OP.

Cling shirts force any kind of aesthetics to shine through

If you're chest looks like tits in a shirt you need to do some bench work bro

I am a serial luggage thief. I've been doing it now for 5 years and I'm fucking addicted and there's really no way to get caught.

There are 3 major airports within 2 hours of where I live. I've hit each of them multiple times. I always alter my image a little bit each time and I always wear sunglasses and some kinda hat. It's so easy.

You go in and stand where people meet their families and stand there and wait acting like you're meeting a family member there and then whenever there are several flights that come in at once to blend in with the crowd and walk over towards the baggage carousels. Once a huge crowd forms and they start bringing luggage out, I typically grab one or two of the most plain looking bags ones that are hard to distinguish from many others. I simply grab them and go.

I've made thousands of dollars doing this. I sell the baggage and the clothes, one found tons of cash and credit cards. I have a stash of travel stuff that is unparalleled.

Just thinking of it is making me want to go again, I will probably go tomorrow

uhm, I think that shirt is padded

triceps. if you don't have triceps you don't have anything.

Its the shirt that has the inserts, you put another shirt over it to make it look like you're just wearing an undershirt. The profile of a "bra" for fake pecs would be way more noticeable, but a longsleeve undershirt is pretty normal.

Chest, shoulders, arms, glutes

Arms

Heres me from yesterday

I hope you're fucking that qt with the big chin

If this isn't bait you really should speak to someone like a trusted freind or family member. These things never end well and you will always get caught in the end it's inevitable.

Retard

Arms=delts>back>chest>calves

If you want good clothing aesthetics

muscles that make you look big in clothes

>neck (you look weak if you are buff with think neck)
>traps (it looks good in a t-shirt & bitches are more and more aware if guy has small traps, tom hardy is to blame)
>shoulders (what is there more to say)
>triceps (2/3 of your arm, if you want to fill out sleeves work triceps not biceps)
>forearms (if you want to look good in any clothing that shows your arms, guys with small forearms and huge biceps are joke, rolled up sleeves on a shirt and nice forearms and you will get laid just because of that)
>upper back (gives you that size effect from the back, lats don't)
>glutes (most important group of muscles on the leg, bitches love them, you look good in any pants, you look like you have size from the side, quads aren't important to look good in clothes)
>calves too in a way but they are mainly genetic so i don't include them here

show off muscles that look good on the beach or naked but don't matter when wearing clothes
>chest
>biceps
>lats
>abs
>quads

>traps makes shoulders appear more narrow in clothes

only if you're a shoulderlet, you dumb nigger. small traps is only one step away from being a pencil neck.

>chest looks like tits in clothes
that's because yours are tits, lose some weight fatty

>quads only make you look pear-shaped in clothes
yours do, again, because you're fat

I fingered her butthole once

All of them except abs.

triceps, delts, back and forearms

serratus
/thread

guys this is photoshopped, I can tell by the pickles

>lats don't
i thought it was lats that gave you a big upper back. what exercises should i be doing?

In order: Delts, traps, chest, lats.

This is objectively correct.

>quads only make you look pear-shaped in clothes
Not unless you are above 30% bf, in which case your priority should be to lose fat anyway, not to gain muscle

yo my nigga i love you and i have cancer

>Not stealing entire airliners

Fucking casual