symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/how-to-get-big-shoulders-without-steroids/

Test,tren

>kinobody
>without steroids

lel

If you think Greg isn't natty you are confirmed DYEL as fuck.

His macro calculator is literally the best around, his training techniques are the best methods a natty lifter could ever use, and IF is GOAT

Even bios3 thinks people who think he is roiding is retarded. And he is a steroid connoisseur.

This guy isn't Jeff Seid, he is under the natty limit
symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight

Even if you think he is roid, just fucking read the article, you non lifting fagtard

>implying that being under the natty limit means you must be natty

>Decent – 0.7x bodyweight for 5 reps
>tfw I can't OHP 0.7x bodyweight for 1 rep

Superset lateral raises with upright rows going 4x12-15. Also hit rear delts to get full development

Why cheat to get an edge, if there is no edge?

Motherfucker has been obsessed with fitness since age 9
If he wasn't pretty much right under the natty limit, he would be doing it wrong.

Also he has a video on why you shouldn't use steroids, and aside from seeming sincere, he made some really good points.

His lifts are attainable natty
His body is attainable natty, and his methods are the best to use as a natty.

Why is it so unbelievable he is natty?

Because he eats a chocolate bar from time to time?

Fats and carbs are good for you, especially if you are sub 10% bf

And protein is overrated, specially if you are experienced lifter, because your body is better at protein retention. He eats .8g/lb which is way more than necessary

greg pls, nobody who has spent more than a year lifting believes you

it's not his body that makes people think he's on gear, it's his attitude. what does a rich kid have to gain by busting his ass to look good when he could just juice and get there with half the effort and a few white lies.

I have only had a barbell since mid-January, and I lift 135x4 @185 lb

So I would say decent is accurate, because 130 is .7 my bodyweight.

We aren't all weak faggots, or fat powerlifters

>encourages "loose" form to ego lift
>the best

m8

Because you don't have to bust your ass.

Just do IF, eat some preotine from time o time, and lift 3x a week.

That isliterally the crux of Kinobody, removing the superfluous bullshit that does more harm than good (I.e. Muh chikken and broccoli)

0.7 is fucking pathetic, anything less then 1x bw OHP isnt impressive.

You can push press more weight than you can strict press.

Push press also happens to be the #1 best exercise for increasing strict press strength.

Same concept.

being strict on the eccentric phase helps, though

How about trips for bigger delts

I've never seen anyone OHP bodyweight irl. Roiders at my gym only bench and squat for their compounds and the powerlifters use dumbbells for their accessories. Closest I've seen is a 1.2xBW push press, and I've hit .9 with no leg drive.

All I did was OHP for a long time and I have pretty fucking sweet delts. So do that.

>Tips for bigger delts?
lat raise daily

in other words from this evidence , lift longer than 3 months you dyel, it'll happen sooner or later, just work them a lot

If crossfitters can do it so can you

lmao this was from a thread way back yonder when a dude hopped on gear

>lmao this was from a thread way back yonder when a dude hopped on gear
i just made that picture and i'm natty

no this is from when a guy did lateral raises every day

>way back yonder
>last photo: april 30

what weight?
>tfw can't do more than 15lbs

How many sets and reps??

>Clean eating does more harm than good

>lat raise daily
Please provide stats ... specifically the weight rep scheme used everyday.

>what weight?
i've used 20 lbs almost the entire time

why does the weight matter? lat raise generates shoulder torque, which is a function of arm length

>How many sets and reps??
1 set = {10 front, 10 side, 10 bent rear}

4-6+ sets throughout workout

He was obviously lying dude.

Interesting article, thanks

Yeah, no

Literally just has random weights

No way you can get shoulders like this natty. Greg is within the drug free weight range because his legs are skinny, and his back and pecs are normal sized because he goes easy on them so that he can have a semi believable natty look so that people will buy his stupid shit

Also that dot on his shoulder looks like it might be a pin mark

Instead of doing bench or squat or whatever the fuck as your first lift of the day, do shoulders first every workout so you can have the most energy for them. 6 months later and you'll notice a major difference

I used to do a lot of really heavy shoulder presses on free weights and machines, but high rep lateral raises are the only thing that ever made my shoulders significantly bigger.

lol

How the fuck do you do OHP without leaning on your lower back so much. I feel like I'm doing something wrong?

What should I be focusing on so I don't do that?

Juice/gear have side effects which are not conducive to healthy living. If you care about your wellbeing you don't take that shit.

It's why 99% of women in hollywood don't roid, even for roles they should look 'buff'. Because they're in their prime child bearing years and don't want to fuck their bodies up.

Men do it because they're retarded, but hey they're only actors.

if you are leaning then you are using too much weight. it's that simple.

But I'm leaning on 50lbs..

I mean I really delayed my shoulder training, I just hit 1pl8 bench to give you an idea of my progress.

Being so lean yearround. Yeah no.

>no way i can get those shoulders natty
>i hope people buy my excuses

>looks like i might be a fat fuck

Being this lean yearround. Yeah wow.

if you roid do you still have to work them out and they just multiply at a much higher crazier rate or do they just build on their own?

? but bench is also shoulders, and it serves as a good warmup for shoulder isolation/mostly shoulder stuff as well

google OHP form and then see how you should do it.

They get bigger faster + you can work out more since you recover faster.

gentle reminder that sitting on your ass on TRT alone leads to comparable gains to natty lifting

there are reasons why so many shredded people spew so much bro science

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults

Those weren't TRT doses, unless you have a very strange definition of TRT.

Not nutritionally, but when you are looking at things like longterm maintenance, and psychological compliance, his method is infinitely better.
>same weight
>same sets
>same reps
Literally no progressive overload.

Post delts with timestamp, because you defy everything I know about muscle growth

Ernest cadine did it, faggot

Also that pic is lots of angle and lighting.

Literally nowhere else do his delts look that big.

No wonder he put that in the big shoulder article

Clench glutes.
Ignore

Trt doses are in the natty range..

It is basically like being 18-20. Even when older

All them dubs...

The problem with an inability to maintain bf primarily stems from hormonal deficiencies,mad a result of poor diet.

Too much preotine, not enough carkomydrates or fats.

Try eating like Greg does, and see if it isn't infinitely easier to maintain bf% (especially with the anabolism that comes with IF)

Bench fatigues shoulders.

You want fresh everything.
Do ohp first brah

>Literally no progressive overload.
>Post delts with timestamp, because you defy everything I know about muscle growth

I agree user 135 is a pretty good OHP

People believing Kinobody is not juicing is just a meme, right guys?

the wall handstand pushup isn't comparable to ohp
with my bodyweight of 75kg i can do 5 wall handstand pushups. max ohp for 5 reps is 55 kg.

Do you not know what a timestamp is?

>timestamp
you think i assembled those photos as an elaborate prank?

How do construction workers and manual laborers get swole arms from all the work they do? They don't lift heavier items everyday ie. Progressive overload. They use the same tools and lift the same stuff daily.

He's questioning whether it's even you in the pic. A timestamp today would clear it up.

I agree with People like are always ugly skinny fat dyel's. None of the ripped guys in the CBT think greg is roiding, its always the ugly motherfuckers who think like this.

Its always the people who look shit that say he is on roids.
I disregard everyone opinion if it assumes greg is on gear, it automatically means you are a faggot, you look like a faggot and therefore have the knowledge of a faggot.

try not having shit genetics 2bh

>He's questioning whether it's even you in the pic.
d-d-do you see that the last pic is dated yesterday?

i found my delts grow best with high reps 12-18 reps and i hit that for rear delts, front and outer