Wtc

Ok, when the fuck do we sell Walton (WTC)?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CryptominedCom/status/899258721074794497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10$

Not anytime soon. This coin is hitting 1 billion market cap eoy at least

Ok I'll hold

IT IS A SCAM COIN RETARD

twitter.com/CryptominedCom/status/899258721074794497

Is $10 as far as this one goes? Doesn’t have NEO potential in the $30-$50 range?

Yes but I pray for a dip and need to pay bills so.....

can always sell half, so you don't get the feeling of missing out + you feel when it dumps because you sold half at the top

15 is a safe bet before eoy... Could easily go to 1bn market cap although it's definitely not deserving

LMAO what a delusional bagholder

You should consider selling after the hype is over. It probably has a little left in the tank but when you see the shilling stop and the volume decline, then you sell.

Why cuz some dumbass said so on Twitter with no sources. DYOR

Jesus Christ read the whitepaper you fool, it's a mess. Get out while you can, a big red flag should be that noone can explain what this coin does.

That's what put me off buying WTC in the first place, it has all the hallmarks of a total shitcoin. But value ≠ price in the marketplace.

>delusional bagholder

Made $150k from this coin so far because I wasn't as as short-sighted as you, and I shall see you at the $1b market cap, you jealous fudder :^)

That's true, and if you manage to make money off the pump and dump then fair play to you, but I would not risk my money on this.

You fuck nuts look at the size of that order book that is a block going straight up. Don't you think its going to drive prices higher? jesus these fudders hahaha want cheap coins

OAX has the same exact number of tokens and is under a dollar. Hong Kong project, up nearly 100 percent today and back down - buy time

they mean nothing, look at them right now
whales are having fun with all this new money that came in the last 3 days

you didn't make shit from it before you sell it, better get out before the inevitable dumb back where it belongs, in the trash

tick tock

My bad, I made it sound like I eventually bought in. I meant I scoped the ICO out and decided against it based on the whitepaper. Regret it now obviously, but the decision was logical at the time. Won't risk going in now.

And you didn't make shit from it at all, because you were too much of a low iq retard to invest in it x'D o\\ lmaoing at your life right now.

Now. If you excuse me, I shall write you a postcard from the moon at the $1b+ marketcap ;)

Keep dreaming ;)

I'll be dreaming in my lambo while stacy is sucking my cock. Heck, I only need to 1.5x to afford one now with WTC alone.

Just stop getting emotionally attached to missed opportunities and look for the next moon mission. Because you're doing the whole "IF I CAN'T HAVE IT, NOONE CAN!" thing, and it just makes people more confident in their investment.

Some food for thought.

Lol I had no idea this was an erc20 token, could've bought this shit on etherdelta. I was interested enough to buy but not interested enough to research it too much. Could've 4x'd. Oh well

Okay fine user, you are not a bagholder then and you made nice gains. I just dislike the shilling and trying to get new people to buy in now when it already mooned by saying that it's going to 1b market cap.

Please explain how there is anything wrong with my original post

"You should consider selling after the hype is over. It probably has a little left in the tank but when you see the shilling stop and the volume decline, then you sell."

It's also not a missed opportunity because I never even considered buying it as it is too risky. Since you say you are close to a lambo then you should also start to realize that at some point downside protection is more important than chasing random moon missions. What good is making money if you lose it just as fast because of one bad trade.

don't buy this scamcoin vechain

i bought pretty late and still made some very sexy gains. got in at 5 don’t really plan on selling anytime soon. i got burned so bad on the MCO disaster