I know there are a lot of posts about butts today buuuuut

I know there are a lot of posts about butts today buuuuut...

I'm a tiny, short, cute twinky guy with naturally wide hips, and I want a cute plump booty like pic related. Before you say squats, I already have large thighs from dancing for 18 years, and I can't afford a gym membership or weights. Body weight squats don't do anything for me anymore because of said dancer thighs.

So... what bodyweight exercises can I do to get that cute, fuckable booty :3

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vCu1sUD.jpg
t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Put some weight on your hips and do hips thrusts laying on your back, if you focus on really flexing your ass and getting full range of motion with each rep itll help.

Also, good mornings. They work the lower back but if you do them correctly and flex your ass as you come up you can get some work onto it this way as well. Dont overwork your back just to work on your ass though.

Although neither of these really answer your question because you said bodyweight, in which case, good luck. Buy a 50 lbs bag of sand from a hardware store or something, building just butt is going to need some weight to work against.

Another thing, if bodyweight squats arent doing anything for you, make the reps take longer; full 10 count going down, hold for 1-2 seconds, 10 seconds back up, do 10-20 reps of that with focus on technique and youll be feeling something, if its not enough, do more. Patience and perseverance is how you have good workouts.

POST BOYPUSSY NOW

Deadlifts, squat (bulgarian and front included), are all I ever did. Deadlift heavy bby, I just hit 425 dl at 150lb bodyweight.

And I'm sure hip thrusts will give good glutes too.

HNNG

RICHMOND
I
C
H
M
O
N
D

OKC baby.

Pretty sure I just found my lover too. Sorry.

How tight is your boypussy?

God damn man, that's the best ass I've ever seen, fucking perfect lad.
And I've seen a lot of nice asses

Really tight, two fingers hurts right now, the guy I'm trying to get with is huge too, will probably bleed a little, but it's ok because I love him.
If you're talking to me, thanks ;).

Seen juicier on fit but I still feel proud of my glutes.

>two fingers hurts right now
>mfw thinkgen of you hurting

Anyways did you get laser hair removal or do you shave daily? Your ass looks clean enough to eat off of.

Neither..just naturally have little hair, just a fuzzy butt.

I heard killing yourself does the trick

Jesus Christ.
Send me a vid of you and your bf fucking pls

W-we never got to. Sorta got separated and now i'm going in the Army..

Life is suffering user.

>army
Better get used to being passed around then.
[spoiler]Send me vids of that happening as well pls[/spoiler]

not OP but I'm also interested in getting a nicer butt

am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

Maybe if you get rid of your panda genes.

panda genes?

Basically, cut your hair, do deadlifts, get on HGH, and eat steak.

i wanna make it as a girl

oh yeah lol, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep recently because of finals and everything.

Saw you in lgbt, first of all, shave mustache better, and do something with eyebrows. Look good otherwise...also lift heavy like you would even if you weren't on hormones leg wise 4 times a week. Full body every day.

>also lift heavy like you would even if you weren't on hormones

What does that involve?

Bulgarian squats, squats, deadlifts, power clean, hang clean, etc.

will that stuff make my legs muscular? because I don't want that

also how many reps should I do for each

yes you idiot, any exercise that works out your legs will make them muscular. They aren't gonna get muscular all of a sudden, you can make progress and stop where you like.

Yes they will. You notice how all good looking girls asses are muscular? Gonna be the same unless you want a flat ass. That or get fat.

3x10. Start out at 5x5 of heavy weight if you have too.

Big ass+skinny legs almost always looks fake to the average observer even if it's real and from being fit.
Go for good sized thighs and best ass you can, you're already breddy facially appealing, I look like a cinderblock

>I just want to get toned
>I don't want to get too muscular
>on Veeky Forums
GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING /lgbt/ TRASH YOU SKINNY PIECE OF SHIT. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU AND YOUR SKINNY WEAK ASS LEGS YOU FUCKING PANSY GOD DAMMIT

you've been dancing 18 years but can't afford a gym membership? what have you done with your life that you can't afford a gym?

alright makes sense

i wanna be small and skinny and find a qt muscular bf to hold me is that too much to ask

>the guy I'm trying to get with
>it's ok because I love him

Someone say Richmond?

OP here. I'm 22... Did ballet my whole life but now I've graduated with no access to a gym

just do squats

Well I already was with him, but now I'm going Army. We had one night where we made out and he jerked my little penis but now I'm leaving.

>dl okc app
>set filter to girls looking for casual relationships
>0 returns

how huge

>can't afford a gym membership
Get a fucking job, you have bigger concerns to worry about if you can't even pay a goddamn gym membership

How tall are you?

D...do you guys mean Richmond in Melbourne? Or are you Amerifags?

Nope. Canada

Post butt for advice?

Ching Chong spotted

You got me

disgusting degenerates

First off I'm going to need to see your butt to give you a more exact routine
But hip bridges are probably what you're going to want to focus on

wow, you have a great ass m8
congrats on finding someone

>Tfw want to lean out a bit to look sexy
>tfw like to eat food though
>tfw don't want lifts to suffer

I'll just have to wait for time to do its thing and make me leaner by lifting heavy

I'll send a butt pic on skype but I don't wanna post here

c'mon it's fine, you'll get loads of good advice

New Lotus butt pix when?

i.imgur.com/vCu1sUD.jpg

this was awhile ago it's prbly better now

I'm guessing you aren't the gym type? You should be doing squats, hip thrusts, etc.

If you're in the US, Planet Fitness is literally for you.

Otherwise, I suggest you save up some cash and get a set of adjustable dumbbells.

Your routine should look something like this:

Goblet Squats 4x8
Dumbbell Hip Thrusts 4x8
Dumbbell Glute Bridges 4x8
Donkey Kicks 4x12

If you do that every other day and eat at a modest surplus (100-200 calories over your BMR) you'll see results.

Drink shit tons of soy milk (a half gallon a day) to subtly feminize yourself.

Maybe Manta'll show up and give you some pointers.

that looks like trapski's twin

How would you even fit anything in there? It looks so tight.

like I said that was over half a year ago, it's not as bad now but it could always be better and I wanna get a more strict routine going

fit anything in where?

Fit a cock in your asshole, is what I meant.

who's trapski?

oh, it can be done. my tights make my butt look different than it does normally in that pic

Can we has a pic without tights? It's a little hard to see the true form.

I don't have any recent ones really but maybe later

also still post skype guys i want a qt Veeky Forums bf

Of course bodyweight squats would work if you USE YOUR GLUTES you whore.Also there are million videos on youtube with so many exercises but no matter what you have to USE YOUR GLUTES otherwise nothing will work.

>Army

I swear to god, if you're going to the U.S. Army... Just don't act like a faggot - and for the love of god don't be *that guy* who brings up sexuality in the barracks, that just makes the whole place way more awkward.

What's your MOS?

t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth

Yes, actually.
Life really is suffering.
Why the fuck do you think we're all on Veeky Forums?
Now man the fuck up and lift heavy, faggot.

>be straight
>open every single butt pic ITT
>Veeky Forums
>straight

>Now man the fuck up and lift heavy, faggot.

but i wanna be a girl and my future bf could do that for me anyways

how attention seeking do you want to be

what sort of trashy boyfriend posts his ass on a vietnamese crab hunting forum

Butt = genetics
Glutes = liftan
I always had the butt in the op, yet l have been pretty inactive before 2 Years ago when l started lifting, and even then my butt didnt seem to grow much

Back to your containment board

>>>:lgbt:

yes it is too much to ask, why is a handsome muscular guy going to want some small, skinny, flat assed ugly faced trap

you're living in a fantasy, there's a reason none of you survive over 30

but what if you're gay and not feminine and hate lgbt?

but i'm just gonna get prettier and less flat assed as time goes by thanks to hormones

I mean that's fine

>not feminine

Stop lying to yourself hunty

yeah, you already started off looking pretty bad.

you don't improve when your base is weak

normal muscular attractive guys don't like mentally ill freaks either

I-I'm not ;_;

OP again. I have a job, I'm just a teacher and have student loan debt that I'm focusing on. Besides, I enjoy working out outside.

>you already started off looking pretty bad.

how so?

I don't know of a single trap that doesn't already have a shitty face, including shitty facial structure.

your hormone treatment and mentally ill medication taking fetish garbage isn't going to correct that, or make you cute

normal, especially muscular, more attractive than average guys dont want mentally ill skinny flat assed retarded boyfriends

what's wrong with my face senpai?

HAHAHAHAHA

fuck off

>Veeky Forums encourages and enables the mentally ill

Wow this is really gay