Veeky Forums i want to change my lifestyle, I'm currently at 87 kg and of course i feel like shit...

Veeky Forums i want to change my lifestyle, I'm currently at 87 kg and of course i feel like shit, how do i loose this weight?

>i;m far worse
>wish i could look like that

R E A D T H E S T I C K Y

>loose

Obviously you need to eat less and move more. I would suggest cutting out shitty food from your diet and adding in exercise. Stop making excuses.

would you recommend me going to the gym like this? or should i loose some weight first? i don't really know how this works

Depends on what you feel like doing. For most people they would feel much more motivated going to a gym but you could do things at home if you're aspy

nah I can do sfuff outside, but how do you loose weight in a gym, i honestly always thought it was for lifting and stuff

This tho. If you make your own thread for advice for such a vague goal, you might get people who type out a 1 minute response and you get a few tips. There is a document written for exactly this purpose that has far more work put in to it than any response you will get in this thread. Anything you get told here you probably already know; fix your diet and start exercising.

I'm guessing you loose it every time you undo your belt, dugong

Read the sticky. Pic related, it's me.

Do you wax? You look literally hairless.

Height?

No I just have very little body hair

Is it a boy or girl?

Well, the gym is for lifting, but you can also do cardio there too. You'll definitely need to fix your diet if you haven't already, but lifting and cardio will help immensely.

5"7

Have you found the sticky yet? It has so much information that you need to learn, about how calories, diets, and fitness all work.

Trust us, read it. If you have a question then come ask it.

You're fat. Start lifting.

To lose weight, simply eat fewer calories than you burn, usually at a 500 calorie deficit. That's it.

Fellow recovering fatty.

Just put veggies in a blender. Spinach, celery, carrots whatever. Chug that shit.

Stop eating bread and sweets.

Run.

user is probably part. Native American.
They tend to be hairless af

Diet and exercise.