Chad Thread

What is a Chad Thread? A Chad Thread is where we post moments where we were Chads. The purpose is to serve as inspiration for all the betas out there to be more like a Chad. I'll post my current body and then start the evening with some of my classic Chad moments courtesy of Tinder.

1/?

Tinder was much better for Chading back when there was no swipe limit.

2/?

>copypasta inc

Definitely not this

Good example, Friendo!

To get into the Chad Mindset, one must purge them self of all internal and external beta pressures.

An external pressure could be something like video games, beta friends, soft hipster music, drinking without a purpose, etc.

Internal pressures are negative things like emotions, feeling like a pussy, being nice/kind while expecting a return, and conforming to other people's thoughts and opinions.

4/?

Besides lifting and eating healthy, you must hone discipline and loyalty. I am not talking about discipline and loyalty towards someone or something else. I am talking discipline and loyalty to yourself and no one else. Everytime you don't do something you were supposed to, didn't eat right, skipped a workout, etc. you fucked yourself over. Fuck other people over, not yourself.

Drop the hipster music and EDM for death/black metal or hip hop if you need to dumb it down because you're black.

5/?

For us residing in the greatest nation on earth, voting for Bernie means you are heavily in beta ideology. This is a gains destroyer. Communism ideals are entering Omega territory and at that point you should kill yourself. You must stand loud and proud against cucks and their feminist keepers. A woman will always follow a male's ideology if as long as he in unwavering. The moment they hear a quivering in your voice, you're dead to them.

Teach me more master

I will never listen to shitty music. What kind of insecure beta listens to stuff that is shit just to "feel manly" kek fucking dropped

10/10 OP

This is a prime example of a beta male. He gets instantly angry at the thought that his tastes are beta. You must come to a point where you look inward instead of outward towards problems. Even if you were hit by a bus tomorrow, at some point is your fault for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. This does not mean you are to forgive people. It is simply a perspective meant to foster inward change instead of blaming everyone else for your failings like this beta here.

7/?

Kek you unironically said listen to rap which is numale 2.0

When you start to unironically believe taste in art is connected to manliness is when you went full piana

Damn I'm not that Chad, I need to step my game up
Here's mine
>go to foam party
>gains showin off in a nice polo
>game girls all night
>one was cool and cute as fuck
>says she has a boyfriend
>I'm fucked up so I just pretend I didn't hear and persisted
>held her hands, squeezed her ass, kissed her, she groped my back
>find out her bf was outside w us for a good portion of it
>he didn't say a word

>go to club by myself
>got numbers from a few tens
>approach one girl
>she's dancing w friend
>hey blah blah blah
>I pull her away from friend to somewhere I can talk to her
>flirting
>at some point I say "I really don't want to bend you over and spank you"
>she says good
>pause
>kiss once
>"oh wait hold on, I'm not that easy"
>"oh uh neither am I"
>fuck her senseless 5 times, she lets me stay the night, gives me free pizza

It was pretty chill, but I'm just starting my decent into chaddom so nothing crazy

Op I sent your picture to my sister and she literally said you look like Channing Tatum with the down syndrome baby face

>gives me free pizza
worth

Taste is more objective than you think. I do agree that rap is quite numale which is why i gave the disclaimer that it is for the slower people on here or blacks.

Just this weekend I visited an art gallery solo and it was a great time. Not to mention a retarded amount of qt art girls.

8/?

What's your sister's number?

>That "girls" face

I'm totally using "What are you doing tonight and why is it me" though.

If you're texting her, how do you not know her number?

You just played yourself. Alphas know women are incapable of truly appreciating art. Also, most heavy metal is fairly beta as well- lots of projecting going on. 20s Americana is the way to go senpai

Nice try pedo.

>while you're at the gym, chad's eating pizza

They may be incapable but that doesn't stop them from going to the galleries and posting on IG that they "feel" the art. I did see one chick sketching some painting, I thought that was cool. Definitely going to go back and try to pull. How much of an asshole would I be if I wore a tank?

I was talking about music for lifiting. Bathory, Dark Funeral, Judas Priest, Hatebreed, Immortal, Bolt Thrower, etc are good. I'm definitely not talking about slipknot or some shit like that.

20's Americana is great as is alot of music that has stuck around from the 60s - 90s. Alot of the stuff put out nowadays will end up fading into oblivion. It also doesn't hit you like music decades ago does.

man why did they get rid of moments??

lel how is rap numale? Hiphop's latest and greatest rappers aren't afraid to be misogynistic or anti-gay.

its actually interesting, my stepsister works for a company that was curating like an art rap show in NYC, it was like warehouse party thing but apparently everyone there (besides the rappers and their friends/crew/managers etc) were these white bernie-loving cuck liberal arts students / media / self-described social media "gurus". When the rapper (i forget he has a cosign with metro boomin tho) started the media press conference before he started rattling off about fat asses and how everyone on the subway was a faggot, obviously enraging some of the NYCucks and she said the organizers of the event cut the press conference early (45 min early) to prevent the rapper saying any more non-PC shit. damage control. I guess I can see what you're saying, because of the whole black-bull cuckold relationship thing but I dont think it applies here.

Fucking nigger no shit nobody is going to listen to anything but metal during workouts. I assumed you implied otherwise because that's a given.

In my free time though, its pure Soviet kino and Americana/Russian folk. I'm proud of my homeland senpai

I know, fucking loved it.

OP, what's your tinder pics and profile?

Sorry for being in denial, but the leaders of cuckoldry, pitchfork media, has shilled rap for a while now. They went from autist trout masj replica praising to praising young thug. Its part of numales effort to "understand" nigger culture. Your average numale likes rap and shitty boring Indie folk he thinks is obscure and thus makes him unique, like the middle East or Lord Huron.

Lel itt
Insecure faggots who wonder what others think of their music taste

You own your shit and know it's cool and don't give a fuck what others think, and they will be okay with it. Haha I tell girls I watch anime they don't give a fuck because I'm the shit and that makes it cool

>projecting this hard

>preying on easy sluts
>think he's a chad
>OVER THE INTERNET

let me suck your dick man, you seem like you're making it

p.s. This retard just left all of these girl's snapchat on their filenames, anyone can now send them a dick pic and feel like "Chad" too

How am I projecting hard? I literally couldn't be more secure in my music tastes? Lol

I said the anime bit because it was something I used to iffy about telling girls, but now I just don't give a fuck and realize that's the attitude girls love anyways

This man is spot on. Rap is popular because the people with money who go to shows, aka white people, want to be edgy. It has been pushed and pushed by the kike media. Unfortunately, white girls are the most susceptible to this brainwashing and subsequently hordes of thirsty beta males will follow suit in order to be "understanding". Every girl that I have gotten close to has liked rap. I slowly start to feed them non PC comments and make fun of their music choices. They initially resist and say I'm racist, but they eventually start to shutup and stuff my cock in them.
I know this thread will bring the betas out of the woodwork.

Why would I give a fuck about random tinder slut's identity? Snap them away I don't give a fuck.

Post more pics my man

You're yet to post a hot girl by the way.

Salty. If I could post the nudes I would.

more pics of ashli please, dem titties are nice

Not salt. If you're going to claim to be chad, don't post type landwhales.

Oh yeah, and you just said you don't care in that post as well. Whats stopping you?

Not him, but I'm kinda into those bodytypes, i don't know why man

Post more famm

What? Fat girls? Big tits are nice yes when they're on a girl that isn't fat everywhere else as well.

K.

Yeah chubby chicks are my vibe, but i don't fucking know what they look like nude cause I'm a virgin kek

>passive aggressive dismissivness

Faux-chad. Kek.

That's not ashli you massive faggot

How the FUCK do you get girls in a club? In my experience it's too loud/crowded, you kinda just pretend you like the music and dance

10/10 thread OP

Using "K" is a great way to piss off numales and women. For example, pay attention to how the numale above reacted when I used "K".

Also, PSA for everyone in college or about to go into college. JOIN A FRAT. I'll say it again. JOIN A FUCKING FRAT. I did not, and I regret that. By far the best way to get quality pussy, make friends, and enjoy college. It is also one of the last bastions against american academic PC culture.

I have the same regret

Inb4 massive butthurt by current college kids. Everyone who's not in a frat seems to hate them meanwhile frat kids are smarter, have more connections and way more fun

I only saw the light too late

I'll be like you one day, user.

I still have a long way to go, friend. The key is to never look back. Be selfish. Fuck numales. Don't ever take a woman's opinion seriously. Be stubborn, because everyone thinks they know best.

exactly as I said, i'm normally a soft spoken guy too, but you just have to raise your voice when the music is loud and move them somewhere you can communicate better, leading her also subcommunicates that you're a leader and that you're alpha

Damn ashli is fine, post moar familia

It's been a struggle for me to get into that mindset after being raised by liberals, but I've been breaking down the beta walls. Haven't broken into Tinder yet, but after losing my virginity at 20 anything feels possible.

Godspeed breh.

Please OP make a book

Hey op

Nigga how long ago was this, because she had a boyfriend of 5 months at Valentine's day, was this slut cheating?

fucking chads REEEEEEEE

Not OP dishonor OP's Chadness

Let's be honest. Death Grips is the most alpha shit you can listen to

Whats pic relateds name? Looks like a girl i went to school with

Lmao really? I honestly don't remember the timeline, girl is a YUGGEE slut though. Nice big house.

>
Show us yer profile tho
>

>
otherwise you're just jerking it rather than posting useful shit
>

>implying I remember their names

Faith I think was part of her Snapchat name

nope
theyre good but "most alpha" is retarded

So do you.

He's not claiming to be Chad getting grills my man

PSA: op didn't fuck any of these girls

I have a grip of nudes and dirty talk from bitches on tinder and have fucked hardly any of them.

It's Tinder.

Holy fuck I can't wait till I have a fuckin BOD to show off to dum slutz. COME ON BEGINNER GAINZ

>black metal
Black metal is GOAT but this is the first time I heard somebody calling it Chad music

You're right, girls are fickle as fuck. I definitely haven't fucked every girl I've acquired nudes from. Maybe a third. That's why you don't treat them with respect invest any part of yourself in them.

I can't think of any other genre where members have burned down churches.

Pic related, all girls want is attention. Everything else they do is to get that attention.

I made the mistake of joining a bottom tier frat. There are cool guys in there who also realized the same, so I guess it's not a total loss.

Op seems like he has an annoying personality, if this isn't all just an act

Going through a big physical transformation and my personality has changed a lot because of it. Can I be a chad without the looks yet?

Dump dump dump
dropbox?

These are the threads that got me lifting and improving myself

>friends from a different fraternity are going to a party
>we arrive, its a toga party
>we take off our shirts
>immediately become center of attention, most of us lift
>go to dance floor
>get pulled aside by qt
>"omg I see you in between classes! You are really hot"
>dance with her, making out
>she whispers in my ear "I want you to fuck me"
>go outside, her orbiters are there
>she goes for a smoke, I bum a cig and shotgun smoke into her mouth in front of the orbiters
>visibly rustled
>walk to her dorm room and fuck the shit out of her

Stats? Mirin

Stats? Mirin

Girls like it when you have a plan and you appear to have it together. If you keep asking her what she wants to do or if you often respond "I don't know" when she asks questions, things become awkward.

Don't look at relationships like you need someone to complete you. Be complete on your own. It attracts other confident individuals.

Read literature, study a topic that you like, spend time developing a talent, or get good at something you enjoy doing. If you don't think you're good at anything, that's just bad confidence and it means you have the opportunity to try a variety of things. Give yourself some substance.

When you become good at something, don't go around talking your self up about it, especially when nobody asks. How interested are you when people can only talk about how they're so good at something or keep riding one achievement?

Leave people with something to wonder about you. Be selective about what you reveal about yourself. People will find out more as they know you over a longer period of time.

Focus on self improvement 100% in private, but don't make things all about you when you're out with other people. Vanity is often discouraged but it shouldn't be confused with self confidence or striving to be a better version of yourself.

Have you ever listened to someone talk about something and then notice how often they bring the conversation back to talking about themselves or what they have going on? Don't be that person. You appear to be patient and an excellent listener when you're in a conversation with people and they hit that realization that they were only talking about themselves and then they run out of material.

fix your acne

Dude tinder is easy as fuck if you look halfway decent. You're not a "Chad" for pulling girls on dating apps.
Most girls if not all are on there just for a quick fuck too

Another victim to the bbc

6'2
I think I was 220 in that pic?

scarring takes a while to heal :(

>>visibly rustled

Fantastic.

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW:

HAVING A SEXUAL CONVERSATION ON TINDER DOESNT MEAN JACK SHIT UNLESS IT ACTUALLY FOLLOWS THROUGH TO REAL LIFE SEX

GIRLS WILL PLAY ALONG FOR ATTENTION AND AROUSAL, BUT WILL ALMOST NEVER ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH

YOU CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS A VIRGIN OR HAS VERY LITTLE EXPERIENCE WHEN THEY BOAST ABOUT SOME 6/10 ON TINDER SAYING THEY LIKE SEX

PATHETIC AUTISM THREAD

You're not a Chad unless you get "hot" or above on the howhot.io website . Got my age right too

Honestly how good looking do you have to be to get these kind of replies?

>scarring takes a while to heal :(

it's a shame, because scarring can fuck up even an otherwise handsome face desu

although you are right, it's actually pretty fuckin easy to fuck tinder girls if u wanna just take the time and meet up with them. always awkward at first, but fucking them is so easy.

ive only ever met up with 3 tinder girls in real life, despite having hundreds of matches. however, all 3 i met up with i fucked. 2 of them were actually cool and end up dating for awhile too

You sound upset. Nice projection but everyone here that isn't a brain dead retard already knows that. You don't have to fuck everyone of them, it's a good sign that you're attractive if most even play along with you though too.
I've fucked a fair share of the ones actually around me though.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GOOD LOOKING AT ALL TO GET THESE REPLIES

LIKE I MENTIONED IN GIRLS JUST LIKE THE ATTENTION AND VALIDATION THAT GUYS WANT TO FUCK THEM SO THEY WILL PLAY ALONG NO MATTER HOW UNAPPEALING YOU ARE PHYSICALLY

UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SEX WITH HER YOUR AUTISTIC ATTEMPTS AT FLIRTING MEAN NOTHING

6/10 + suave

STAY AWAY FROM MY RACE REEE

youre a retard. girls arent gonna get off that some 300lb neckbeard wants to fuck them. girls know that every single dude around them would fuck them. they get off knowing attractive ones want to fuck them.

You're implying a girl will send ugly guys nudes. Let alone match with them.
Who the Fuck cares if you don't fuck a slut 20 miles away? Sometimes you just wanna see some titties. And turn off your caps lock autist

Go fuck your own sheboons