Rick and morty fan? well I'm prob going to be black balled for this...

Rick and morty fan? well I'm prob going to be black balled for this..... But I got Dan Harmon high on coke and he told me all about season 4 ideas, even about evil morty for fucking hours. Even let me watch the unofficial season 4 episode 1. About to red pill you. questions. I have Szechuan sauce from Justin, enough for 20 nugs.

No way they already made season 4 ep 1, it took them two years to do s03 after s02

Bro, They make stuff and change it. That's why I said unofficial bc he likes deep plot points. He's like a coke head with the writing process. Plus they always have back up episodes made.

Like they have a perfectly fine episode to air but he doesn't like that wants something better deeper that they can go off for seasons.

Wholly unbusiness-related

And desu Dan is weird af.

Don't kill my vibe I'm going to let all watch what I got up my sleeve.

i thought rick was gonna off himself in the last minutes

>bragging about this on Veeky Forums

Was this your first night out at the Drawing Room, bruh? Are you new to Silver Lake?

Yeah, in the unofficial s4 e1 he goes a little crazy bc jerry

what is Evil Morty's future role? What is his origin?

E morty will be back for another tales from the citadel. ricks original duh. They where going do it for the finally but changed it to stretch it out as far as they can. That's obv the best ep we made.

If you don't see the biz applications of getting this information before the general public does then you're never going to make substantial profits.

sage yourself

blackballed from what, not succeeding? You can't be blackballed from that.

Eh nah they have power. Do you see the freemason symbolism. Everyone in the circle is weird af. Like real weird. If gen pub gets this i'm toast. but I have blackmail.

You for real? Starting to notice more occult symbolism in the film and music industry

when rick and jerry go through the worm hole. rick is the baphomet with 2 kids on each side. they just tweek it a bit.

They even re tweeted it when someone pointed it out, a few people run the account.

yep

Alright, doesn't really mean much though when you consider that that's the least bizarre thing I've seen in the show so far

Not denying that it's freemasonic, I just don't think it's meant to be hidden or anything. Also doesn't mean that the creators take it seriously. The aesthetic is popular at the moment

I'm still interested

No, but who that doesn't know the craft knows as above so below or what they are trying to show you.

re watch the worm hole part 20x times you will get it

Shit larp just tell me this user: what is mr poopy butthole's endgame?

Season 3 hasn't focused on c137 Rick once, they have all been alternate versions. I though Morty would figure it out in the last episode, but I assume it will be a pretty large arc of the next season. Am I close?

WTF DOES THI FAGGOT SHOW HAVE TO DO WITH BIZ
?

You need to go back
>>>/plebbit/

There is literally no reason to assume this

There literally is. Sorry if you can't see it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them

should've spiked the coke with cyanide you faggot

yup, plus dick and vag jokes are funny shit.