So is this genetics? Or hard work?

So is this genetics? Or hard work?

It's both pham. Possibly steroids to lessen the hard work.

>hard work
Fucking lmao.

Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
So no, you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad", because you CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS. We hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza.

>tfw you read the whole post and HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME isn't mentioned.

Disappointed desu senpai

You forgot
HEIGHT FACE FRAME

WEIGHT, RACE, FAME

first post actually best post

/thread

Neither. That's roid

>perfect chin, jaws, shoulders, cheek bones, glorious full heads of hair, all appear to be 6' +

Is it genetics guys???

Fuck yes it's genetics. those guys would almost certainly be slaying pussy (assuming they aren't gay) even if they hadn't lifted a day in their life or roided. Those are beautiful men. Not even slightly homo, they're damn near perfect and took it a step further and improved their bodies. People like that are damn near Demi-gods if I looked like that I'd probably wear a man thong into stores and dare anyone to do anything about it other than admire or adore me. Once again no homo.

who are these guys?

>steroids
>hard work

they're Chads

>So is this genetics? Or hard work?
It's /fraud/

im talking about actual names

>not including HFF
Ya dun goofed, that was a solid post too

>constantly growing muscle
Pick only one DYEL

the outside ones kind of look like the vinci twins.

I see guys like this literally do their 10 minute mass maintenance lifting consisting of 3 reps of couple things and then leave the gym, unless theyre chatting with other dbgas.

It's all steroids you fucking idiots. You think these people have time and money to eat and work out perfectly?

you think these guys play wow and eat pizza all day? lol
theyre each running AT LEAST 5 miles every day

No they're not. Go to your local crossfit gym, all those motherfuckers work out hard and do cardio and no one looks like that.

>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>WEIGHT, RACE, FAME
WALLET WALLET WALLET

>crossfit
while they're passing the barbell around on bosu balls,

the chads are taking steroids and doing intense cardio daily.

training for a sport is not the same as training for looks

anyone know a website to get those ck pants

Height
Face
Race
Frame
Steroids

You're so retarded.
You think they were Bornholm with big arms and fucking abs?

dude

nothing but brown rice and skinless chicken

honestly

very strict, well disciplined kids

thats why they are at the bar 4 nights a week wearing pink tank tops

If you really believe FACE is so important then stop wasting money on gym memberships, whey and chicken breast and start saving up for cosmetic surgery

It's still so uncommon in men that girls will never suspect your FACE isn't natty. it's completely safe and will change your life

they're not at the bar 4 nights a week.
they're not inside reading Veeky Forums all day.
they have good genetics and are ACTIVE people training to look good and ON STEROIDS
they're literally skinny bodybuilders.

How do I into BJ Blazkowitz mode?

To all you saying these are genetics and bla bla bla

try roiding
try cutting
try caring about your appearance, get a nice haircut and get rid of this nasty neckbeard you have
improve your hair and smell nice

unless you are damn ugly as fuck, every girl will find you atractive after these steps are done

pic related: a fugly who actually made it

You forgot
>try plastic surgery, like pic related

Yeah sometimes chad will go to my gym with his model gf.
He will do bench 200lb for 10reps and some accessories. She will just fuck around as usual.
They both look better than everyone else by a mile

they look like douchebags, those types of guys are only desirable to teenage girls/college sluts

lmfao

t. sour grapes

COPE

pic related, it's you

Short , lighting and angles

t. personality doesn't matter

seriously though, money > FUCKING EVERYTHING

> he can't even find one way to include HFF anymore

Come on, chap. Step up your shitposting game.

Chad, Brad and 'Lad'

> confidence from not masturbating

You lost me right there. Seems like something a low test beta would worry about

search for vinci twins hunty

>Search for that name
>Google caches it
>Mom cleans room
>,Looks at laptop
>auto completes search
>mom sees two young fit men
>it finally clicks
>Never met a gf, searches hot men on Internet

Why do their Adonis belts look so stringy? It's gross

At least you won't have to make a big deal out of your coming out now.

calvinklein.com

already checked, no dice

That's adobeee on the dailyyy

Genetics and hard roids is more like it.

Yep.

It's actually pretty sickening how common steroid use has become among normies.

hard work, genetics and roids

>I can't be alpha cuz genetics
>I can't be thin cuz genetics
literally the same concept
you're literally acting like a tumblr fatty

Glad to see a fellow creationist!

GENETICS

85% genetics

If you think the guy on the right has a skinny/DYEL body you're 100% delusional (which you are anyway.)
Real world isn't high school,faggot.

If dude on the left lifted, ate properly, got a tan and got a haircut he'd pull pussy.

Unless he's as autistic as you.

Either both or neither. Genetics determine how much muscles mass you can have by the amount of testosterone, You can work as hard as you can in the gym but may not make the same kind of gains. Steroids, however, increase your testosterone levels while using it allowing more muscle growth, but when you stop using, that muscle will mostly go away if your body's natural testosterone level can't support that muscle.

He probably didn't get surgery, based on that pic alone.
I've never researched zyzz so I'm just going odd that pic.
My jaw looks the same from both angles, with a big nose.

Wow even then bulge is shopped

zyzz was naturally very handsome

he even had a gf when he was a skinny little faggot

its just asspained white /pol/ neckbeards who claim otherwise

>brown eyes

Into the ovens you go

>talks about chads dont work hard
>the dudes in the pic have muscles equivalent of 5 years of lifting
k

Just noticed this ?photoshop?

His hip seems to have a cliff.
What is going on here

Chad is not as confident as you think, Im not chad more of a brad. But I am friends with a lot of chads and they have the same beta tendencies you have.

His point is they're probably roiding or have crazy genetics. It's not just hard work

lol what
are you ok?
if you're a chad you know you can get away with anything so you do whatever you want with no negative consequences
real chads know that since they were 10 years old. it's like you don't live in real world if you don't see it

STEROIDS

/thread

>Is it genetics guys???
Yes.

Basically having all the great features = ALPHA GENETICS

probably got something in his pocket

probably, but these guys clearly follow a good routine too. you can see they train legs for example.

You say that as if 200lb (almost 2pl8) bench for 10 reps isn't impressive and takes hard work to get there.

t. faggoty self-absorbed mopey retard

Whether you're "correct" or not doesn't really matter

>Willing to spend money on bitches
wew lad

Not shooped da whooped at all senpai

>all appear to be 6' +
as a guy who's 6'2, I've never seen a railing that came up past my waist. i also don't think you understand how hard it is to look that jacked at 6'0 without taking steroids. i'd estimate those guys at 5'8 tops, dude in the middle is probably 5'6

chicken legs = medium work.

Its not impressivr at all for a 6'2" male

None of those guys would look anywhere near as good if they hadn't lifted

A good face is more important than a good body, yes, but a good face and a shit body... You can't be serious into thinking those guys don't lift and are like that from sitting around fucking girls and eating pizza

Kill yourself my man

Le photoshopped manlets

Kill yourself

Both. Brothers are more likely to eat and exercise similarly.

I'm 5'11" and having trouble with 5reps 1pl8. My arms are very weak compared to my legs.

So? That just means youre extra weak

they dont have chicken legs tho

I've only seen two guys at my gym bench less than 2pl8, it's certainly not common at all.

it's mostly white privilege

LOL

I want r9k to leave this board

I'm a good-looking, intelligent guy with a great body that I enjoy flaunting at the gym. Needless to say, I enjoy receiving attention and compliments from women without exerting any effort.

What irks me, however, is that I sometimes see couples at the gym in which the women are babes and the guys are "doughboys." I love the challenge of diverting these particular women's attention away from their doughboys.

So why would a great-looking woman date a lumpy guy with no class or obvious sex appeal? Is she insecure? Or is she intimidated by male beauty and therefore plays it safe? Why would a woman who takes care of herself want to risk having dumpy-looking kids?

Sometimes I flirt with such women while their men are elsewhere, but I always start to feel sorry for the guys when that happens. One time, a woman even necked with me on an airplane for two hours, and then, upon arrival, introduced me to her husband.

I would certainly consider pursuing such a woman from an attraction standpoint, but if she has the capacity to be disloyal like that, then I would rather not bother.

Shut the fuck up you autistic daydreamer

Neither

no, it is you who has been watching anime and eating pizza while chad has been playing sports

both you cuck

Holy autismo.

both. one of my housemates in college is a 'chad' and he was always hooking up with girls, but he'd always put in hard work during the day.

if he had basketball practice that day he'd show up before everyone and be the last one to leave. he'd go to the gym everyday no matter what.

>zyzz was naturally very handsome