Small Frame

Measure self and find out wrists are 6.5"
Use maximum muscle potential calculator tells me biceps max of 16.6in

Is it possible to make it with S frame, what do senpai

My wrists are six inches in diameter fuck off

But when i was heavy i thought i had big bones :^)

Just get fatceps. Where did you even read this?

I feel like maximum potential for small frame is to utilize the aesthetic look rather than bulkers bod. Small size for life makes me want to die though.

How tall are you two? Mine measure at 7" even and they look tiny at 6'0. :L

5'11 bro, need to get on dat bicycle to get those wrists gains

Also 6'. Arms are long as fuck

>tfw thick as fuck 8+ inch wrist bones

Make sure to do two hail brodins and say 3 prayers at the temple of iron for your blessed XL frame tonight

Tfw 6'2 6.7" wrists. Never gonna make it.

>My wrists are six inches in diameter
lol

them feels senpai

Just to let you know OP, my wrists were 6.5 inches before I started lifting. You know what happened? My writs have grown half an inch in my 3 years of training. So your wrists will get bigger. So don't get all caught up in those calculators. My arms are 16.5 and still growing OP.

>6'3"
>8.5" wrists
>Mex-Am

Small wrists give u a better looking taper if u can build huge forearms bruh

i am literally same height and wrist size.

why

samesies

what are your guys lifts and weight?

>68inches tall 5ft8/1.73m
>5.5inch wrists
>120lbs/54kg
>guy

My dad looks nothing like me physically, it really makes me jealous when i see girls that have thick forearms and wrists than me

How does one build huge forearms? I'm doing zottman curls and deadlifts, but they're lagging behind.

Go for ottermode instead. Best course of action for small framed people.

That feel when thick and average height
> can get as thick as tall guys but will look like d&d dw arf
> 5 10 7.6 wists
12in ankels
Also 28in waist when lean

5.4 inch wrists come at me kunts

>tfw 7.5" wristlet
JDIMSA

tfw 6'2" 6.1" wrists FUCK MY SHIT UP

You need to start worrying about what to do when you actually start hitting your maximum, not worrying about it now and putting barriers in your way before you've barely begun.

Keep lifting, keep pushing yourself and when you've tried everything and plateaued for half a year whilst still pushing yourself all the time then you come back and ask for some advice you faggot.

>tfw dick has the same girth as my wrist

6.5 inches, some of my female friends have the same wrist. And I thought I was just big boned when I was fat, the delusion...

>6'4
>7 inch wrists

They look tiny as fuck.

6'6 6.75wrists
stop moaning manlets

>tfw 5'11 but i feel like my head small

wat do family

same
is it that bad? I feel they're kinda small but desu I have a bretty gud reach and im stronk, so does it really matters?

R u me

>tfw no measuring tape to find out my wrist thickness

>mfw my dick is literally thicker than my wrists

this calculator is stupid, i have 7.5 wrists am 6"5 but my shoulders and chest are huge even for my height

May we bask in the glory of brodin together my pham

>tfw 7" wrists
>tfw 5'7 so what's the point
At least i look proportional

5'10" just shy of 8" wrists, most of my joints are huge tho. No , v taper on my body, 36 inch waist not because of being tubby, 210lbs.

How fucked am I?

never will be a chad/10

6'2" with 6.5" wrist, 8.5" ankle.

manlet

>tfw 5in wrists
and you guys thought you had problems. How the fuck am I supposed to make it like this?
My ankles are a similar story

Same here(attach sad pepe)

Who else here /smallhead/? I just feel like it doesnt fit my body

Not sure if related to my small wrist size, but i experience pain in my right forearm esp. after deadlifting 2.5 plate and/or curling.

Does anyone know why? The left one is fine. Pls help i cant diddy or do back exercises

Forearm splints maybe. I started having the about 2 months ago and I try and work through it. They've got slightly better

one more
>same
>(you)
wanna form a sect?

Fat

>thought i was 6'3ish
>check height
>6'2 188cm
>6.5" wrist

lankwristlet brothers

Was about to post in this thread about how my wrists were 6" at 5'11

Measured them again to double check AND THEYRE ACTUALLY 7"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAY
I GREA AN INCH YAAAAAAAAY

7 inches here, low body fat.

I always thought I had unusual large forearms growing up, I guess not.

I have the same issue. Lifting/handgrips made my wrists grow a lot.

The problem with this is it doesn't give me an accurate "genetic reading" for my frame. I'm a dead end. Curse these growing wrists

Heres my 16" arm coupled with my 6" flimsystix

Is 6.5" wrist circumference considered small framed for a guy? Mine are 6.5 and I thought I was medium. Of course height wise I'm a 5'8" manlet so...

>be 6.5inch wrist 6'2' ottermode lanklet
>34 inch long arm from shoulder
>tfw mechanical advantage long lever master race

Same

It's a strange kinda feel

5'8" 6.5" wrists 15" bicep

>tfw 5'8 with 8.5 inch wrists and 16.5 inch ankles

dwarfmode here i come

>tfw 7' wrist
>tfw 11' forearms
>tfw 13' biceps/upper arms

how pathetic is this?

not that pathetic i have similar stats
>7" wrist
>12" forearms
>15" arms
unless of course you have 7 foot wrist, 11 foot forearms and 13 foot arms, cuz then damn bro im mirin' hard

nah lad, but I'm also 6'3... I'm not really lifting yet though, only pushups during my (seemingly endless) cut. I've got them more toned than they ever have been though, but just pushups doesn't really add mass I think... also, since I'm cutting hard I get less and less weight every time, compensated with more reps but still.

>breh you should lift tho

Fuck off, I want to get not fat first

Based incredible hulk bro

Right on m8, just keep pushing. Even though you are not lifting yet you are still improving yourself and that is the most important thing.

5'8" and 6 3/8 inch wrists.
Though I mainly do cardio and some body weight exercises and stretches here and there.
Just doing what I can and working with it. Female attention is annoying too, they're either coy or disgustingly flirty by making it blatantly obvious.
I want dicks, not some disgusting shredded up beef pocket.

Embrace you're inner dwarven heritage, become a meatball of muscle with a beard.

Hey there mirror.......

6.5" 5'9 208lbs with 18" arms.