A great day!

A great day!
Today I celebrate, some time back I sold my motorbike and bought 0, 42 Btc from random guy at localbitcoins. Being a total noob not knowing shit about crypto, today i reach a for me very important milestone.
Now I don't expect any acknowledgement from biz, neider do I feel the need for some. My primal motivation for this post is that if I can do this, any motherfucker can. My next cake will carry the number 5.
I am still a noob, a John fucking Snow of knowing nothing, but i know a bit more now than I did 3 months ago. The process of fucking around, making gains as you go, making stupid fucking decisions, fighting and killing the emo-retard inside, learning by doing feels great.
I wish you all the best anons, for those (like me) didn't make it yet, stay in there, if we do, we will make it too.

Congrats user :)
Gl

Well done champ.

We all gonna make it.

good luck man

see you in lamboland user

What king of faggot have a cake for this event? A real faggot.

Bagel2 from Slack?

Congrats user. Hope we all make it.

Biz has been a blessing for me, all the fucking shilling and fud, really makes it eminent that you have to trust yourself and rely on your own decisions. Distinguishing the truth from the false is not different in /biz than anywhere else, its just much more obvious.

Tastes real good too.
Have a jolly gay day sir.

Congrats user, we will all make it. See you on the moon

U jelly?

congrats user

dont fuck it up now

Must be nice having enough cognitive ability to actually day trade and manage to make 1BTC and hold it.

By the way did you make the cake yourself or did you order it?

That cake looks delicious, mind posting a pic of a slice?

>not having cake everytime you acquire 1 btc

Made it together with my asian gf, I'm gonna do her on that same table after we eat it. (extended celebration)

Really. Spending gains on cake. Shameful.

I'll do it when I get back, need to make a run for the liquor store, me n gf will get fucked up later, I also finished a paper for my masters degree earlier today, so it'll be a double celebration. (might even get a fucking candle for the cake).

Congrats brah, a bit ahead of you but not much. Emotions have been my biggest problem

We all gonna make it brah!