How do I lift if I have been rendered nihilistic and apathetic as a result of my exceptionally high intellect and...

How do I lift if I have been rendered nihilistic and apathetic as a result of my exceptionally high intellect and ability to rationalize?

You don't. Continue to be the piece of shit you've always been.

smart guerilla man pls go

The bar is in your mind

For a sport (esp. martial arts)

muscle tissue

actually lifting is the most nihilistic exercise you can do from all the choice of sports you have

all sports have this mindset where you have fun and all, or where you find yourself being useful for a team or something, lifting is just for lifting purposes, it has no big ideal, it's empty and void of purpose, it's self referential, like the word "being"

you see, all sports get stuff from lifting to get better at their sports, but the realest nigga use lifts for lifting itself, it's like my nigger heidegger with his being, very deep

WHO GIVES A SHIT

I must imagine Sisyphus powerlifting

Start huffing paint for mental gainz.

>Believing Nihilism is the end-all of purpose and philisophical meaning in life
looks like you're not as intellectual as you led yourself to believe

hebrew, how is being undergraduate depressed because 2smert4u working out?

happiness is enjoyable, so even tho nothing matters you may as well have a nice time while nothing matters. Getting laid is nice, and is easier when you're fit. even if there's no actual meaning to it, reaching (arbitrary, socially determined, etc etc) goals is rewarding because of how your brain works.
replace that thumb with a lifting plug, you tosser

SHINEY AND CROME
H
I
N
E
Y

A
N
D

C
H
R
O
M
E

nihilism is what redpilled me into realizing that because it's all fucking meaningless, might as well fuckin DO SOMETHING while your here. Like maximize your brains pleasure receptors via getting swole and banging tons of dum hotties

Am I the only one here who thinks that nihilism doesn't really have anything to do with intelligence? You don't have to be smart to realize that everything is eventually pointless. It's just that people who are nihilists tend to dwell on that fact whereas other people can focus on things that make them happy or feel some purpose. Maybe this is because nihilists are just more depressed people overall.

I would say that most people who I consider to have a lower intelligence quotient, would also fall under the umbrella of being deluded by some sort of 'we're here for a reason' type baseless dumbassery i.e. they never took two seconds to actually be critical about anything, including their own existence.

That said, being aware of the concept of nihilism doesn't make you a genius either.

>ability to rationalize
>has to think about lifting

you think your apathy is due to your intellect but it isnt.

your nihilism shouldnt prevent you from lifting

basically youre just a bitch

>How do I lift if I have been rendered nihilistic and apathetic as a result of my exceptionally high intellect and ability to rationalize?
This is how stupid people think smart people speak.

>I think I'm smart because I talked myself out of going to the gym, and instead I'll stay home, play WoW, and eat chicken tendies and hot pockets my (landwhale) mom makes for me.
>Pic related, I look like a big fat old gorilla from eating chicken tendies, hot pockets, and sitting on my fat ass playing WoW all day long.

Buddy if I can understand more than half the words in your paragraph then you aren't very bright neither

you arent as smart as you think you are

Realize you're actually a total idiot and you've been neglecting your visceral and spiritual nature.

so much
kek

You arent smart, you just think you are,
so shut up and squat lower, faggot