Dear Veeky Forums how do I get my body to look like this for summer...

Dear Veeky Forums how do I get my body to look like this for summer? Is it possible for me to get this kind of body with 20 mins a day working out from now until July? I've got a class trip coming up then and would like to look good. If it is possible, what regimen should I follow and what kind of diet should I eat? I work out mainly doing bodyweight exercises and some toning videos I've seen on youtube, but summer is coming up and I'm not seeing the results as fast as I've wanted. I've read the sticky, but it's general knowledge and doesn't help me for getting in shape really fast like I need.

I want to know this too
Bumping

SS + GOMAD

depends on what your body is right now

But the overwhelming odds are -- no. Maybe July 2017.

just follow ur dreams

lol not even

Yes, absolutely, user. A bit of toning and 20 min cardio once a week and you'll be fine. Just eat whatever you like, working out is easy.

Subtle, but ineffective bait/trolling. Very close though

8hr of arm workout and lots of roid should be able to make you look half as good
Otherwise 9 years of hard training+extreme diet natty

Cut while on steroids.

>subtle

This is the only way to make it to the level of master in that short of time. Trust me Iv been down the bodybuilding road.

>GOMAD

What is this?

Goats on my abrasive dick

So like 7?

Gallons
Of
Milk
A Day

The easiest way to gain muscle fast is to drink 2-3 gallons of whole milk every day.

It's common bodybuilding knowledge because it's cheap, it provides the perfect amounts of protein/carbs/fat, calcium is a fat burner, and milk helps your body retain less water which makes you look leaner.

>helps your body retain less water which makes you look leaner.

Would this hurt your skin?

5000 calories a day
knowing how to train
sterons
ec stack

bulk for 5 weeks cut for 3 and by cutting i mean primarily water fasting and stimulants

You're not wrongYes, and you will have mustard gas seeping out of your ass all hours of the day.

Good way to fuck up your shit?

>Yes, and you will have mustard gas seeping out of your ass all hours of the day.
plz m8...........

You need to be Hydrated to keep your skin fine is all I am saying...........