Chad advice

Any of you real life Chads have advice for us normies? I'm clueless with girls.

bee

This.

wear cowboy boots. Not some faggot ostrich shit but if you can pull of rattlesnake do those.

Protip: talking to girls is the same as talking to dudes

Stop caring about what they think. Do whatever the fuck you want bro.

Yep.

Oh, and learn to be interested in other people. Genuinely interested, too, faking it will usually make you look odd if you don't know what you're doing.

Looks only get you places on Tinder. Get confidence. Own whatever it is you do without fear of rejection and you will be Chadd in real life. Start by talking to everyone, chit chat with the cashier, male or female, just talk. That's all women want, or anyone for that matter is for someone to talk, fill the empty space. Men get upset that women can get sex whenever they want but men can't. Newsflash normies, women value emotion over sex so even since they do get it it doesn't mean what it means to you. Use your power, you have the power of relationship over a women. Women value emotional attachment and interaction. Men don't give it to them, and they thirst for it like we thirst for sex. You've been redpilled.

>be at least 8/10 facially
>be at least 6 foot
>be confident in everything you do
>be the leader of all social groups you are in

Not gonna make it

Here is something that you all can understand,FUCK YOU coming from the FUCK YOU man.

*meet interesting people

you can't just learn to be interested in some basic bitch's basic bitch basics or some channers autistic life, you need to meet and get to know cool and unique people and spend time with them

I don't know man I think it's a little of column A and column B. You absolutely have a point, but I've also seen so many young guys that are anxious and self-conscious to the point that they end up coming across as aloof, cold and self-absorbed in conversation. Some people do have to "learn" how to communicate to other people that you actually care about what they're talking about.

FRACE, HEICE and HIME

This. Be yourself, just look good doing it.

Just be honest, and be yourself. Stop overthinking this. There's nothing to overthink.

>be yourself
Doesn't work if your self is a nerdy chode with no social skills. You need to cut your hair, groom, workout, have good hygiene, don't smell bad, have good posture and positive body language, develop actual social skills, and dress appropriately for you body and not look like a hoodlum or a douche.

Become the best version of you that you want to achieve and the rest will fall into place.

Cut down on masturbation.

>5'11"
>why even live

But I always talk about how I wanna bang girls when I'm talking with dudes

Real Chads don't know what a forum is.

except girls will generally not have the same reactions or responses to things you say and are pretty shallow

just stop looking for womens approval in your interactions with them. stop trying to make them attracted to you. stop caring if they are attracted to you. act natural, when you try and impress them and look for their approval you are putting them above you. the only way you can be "clueless with girls" is if you think too much or try to hard. stop looking for sex from every girl you meet (sex for you is just another form of female approval).

also men and women are not the same but you dont need to conciously treat them differently. its all about naturalness, insecurity makes people act against themselves. honesty in your interpersonal behavour is what's attractive, and i mean this in every possible sense - everyone will like you more.

this 2bh, the hardcore chads dont even know about Veeky Forums

>mfw i've spent more time on Veeky Forums than doing anything else
>mfw most people dont even know this place exists

some of us are former betas