What does Veeky Forums think about drinking? Is occasionally drinking unhealthy? How about a little every night...

What does Veeky Forums think about drinking? Is occasionally drinking unhealthy? How about a little every night. Pic is what I'm gonna down tonight because of girl troubles and I wanna know how it's going to impact my health.

Oh and this stuff isn't too bad for the price. I've definitely had better though

In moderation drinking is fine, wine has even shown to have positive health effects. The key word here is moderation, a bottle of wine a night is not moderation. A bit of booze socially isn't going to ruin your fitness level.

not something that you should make an everyday activity. I try to restrain it to 2-3 drinks a week, and generally only on rest days.
wine and liquors are pretty okay. cocktails, and liqueurs less so. Beer kind of depends on what kind of beer/how it was brewed.

I have difficulty drinking in moderation. Usually, once I get started, I keep going until I'm shitfaced

I think I'm just gonna quit drinking for a while

>white Zinfandel
Lmao dude just hand in your man card now. Last person I saw drink this garbage was my old buddies alchy mom. She'd drink the shit with ice like it was fruit juice. Sloppy old bitch she was; and it's exactly what you'll become drinking this piss

>girl troubles
>girl drink
so, did you finally leave you boyfriend, gurl?
also, post tits or gtfo

>girl troubles
>posts this pic
I think your girl troubles might be that you're gay.

Anyways don't listen to these retards. Alcohol calories are processed in a completely different way than regular calories and won't make you fat unless you eat a lot after getting drunk, because the body prioritizes alcohol metabolism and will store away the food calories until its done with the alcohol. If you eat too much before the alcohol is out of your system it will get deposited as fat much easier than usual.

Its completely possible to be a fit alcoholic. Not an ideal situation, but if you can devote enough dedication to fitness and just use your head a little with when you drink and how you behave while drinking its not hard.

Have same problem. Once the light turns on, well, it stays on until its punched out pretty much. This is what they call alcohol abuse...I generally just abstain these days and focus on sleep/workout/recover repeat. A deathly hangover and more than one day to fully get back on track keeps me away from goals.

Lol I get what you mean but all I had was this and whiskey and I'm saving the whiskey for a better occasion than drinking alone

If it's local microbrew then drink as much as you can. Never go macrobrew.

Fuck you rose wine gives me warm feelings.

I guess it depends on the person. When I get drunk I go for spiced rum and coke, and the cola is where most of the calories come from. In the span of a night out I could easily drink about 15-20 of these suckers, which adds up to like a weeks worth of calories that I've cut, plus when I'm shithammered I tend to eat like a mongoloid and that compounds things.

Bulleit rye is my go to

I just have one question
How do I remove the vomit off my leather shoes?

I'm mostly just tired of the embarrassment the next day, after making an asshole outta myself the night before. Too old to be That Guy every fucking time I go out

I drink 3-4 drinks every day.

Sorry to hear about the girl troubles. There's probably a better way to get over it than alcohol, but do what you think is best. I drink in moderation regularly, but that's because I want to enjoy life, and care less about having a 6 pack. I try to avoid getting hammered, because I get debilitating hangovers

Try white vinegar.
Clean with white vinegar until vomit is gone, then use a normal cleaner (saddle soap or whatever), and then polish as normal.

whoa watch out we got a full blown alcoholic on our hands here

Drink fucking BLANTON'S, a real man's drink. Don't drink that garbage unless you're a faggot

Honestly I don't drink that much, but if I do I have Sauvignon Blanc from Nee Zealand. It's light, crisp, and cold. Either that or whiskey

poor college boarderline alcoholic here

i drink evan williams and coke zero. heavy on the whiskey. cheap, gets me fucked up, not a bunch of sugar and calories from the soda. taste like ass to a normy, but if ur an alcoholic like i am you get used to it, and even start to like it

Ok op here a little buzzed and half way through the bottle. I just have to say that I work in a liquor store and the stereotypes about who buys what is completely off. It is true that women mostly buy wine but the manliest guys buy all different kinds of beer and liquor. Seriously if you are restricting yourself to just one drink you are really missing out. So many great beers are released every month. Go out and find some great beers. I live in Wisconsin and we have a ton of great local Brewers like Milwaukee lakefront centeral waters and new glarus. Expand your horizons and actually enjoy drinking.

>little buzzed

you came here asking for advice like a little bitch, now you're owning the thread. thats what I like to see.

you're gonna make it but u gotta b buzzed the whole time

Greg O'Gallagher is an alcoholic and he looks fairly good. Not on that much gear either.

Never drink to alleviate your problems. Trust me.

>Rosé wine
>"Fruity & Refreshing"

I can see why you have problems with women. Just admit you're gay and be done with it. It's ok; you're on /fit. You belong here.

Same fampai

Alcohol inhibits lipolysis while simultaneously increasing the amount of fat that gets stored around the liver.

No thanks.

Nothing wrong with drinking except that pic is not red wine. Its been scientifically proven that a glass of wine a day is good for you but ONE glass not a bottle. Either way a bottle shouldnt be too bad unless youre drinking like this every night.

Youre fine man just drink.