ITT: moments in history that make you feel joy

ITT: moments in history that make you feel joy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZTDP8Ff9w
hubpages.com/education/South-Vietnam-in-the-1950s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_Halvorsen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The victory of the Nationalists in the Spanish Civil War.

Hitler's suicide :^)

unironically the holocaust

My cock is excited but muh heart is crying, wat do?

all those people burning to death

>people

they weren't people, they were nazis

I know they had it coming. It's just sad knowing people were fire bombed

Pretty cool, right?

Fallout 3 is like my least favorite in the series.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

I knew something was off with that picture
3D Reconstruction

again "people"
There were no innocent germans since they all supported the nazi regime, they knew about Jews getting deported to the east to be killed, while they took their property for themselves.
Germans are dogs that needed to be killed, it's a shame Soviets stopped at Elbe, should have went all the way to the Rhine and raped them on mass

Yawn

get some rest Pam, you look tired

Man, you're angry. Which German bureau denied you asylum?

You will never be as badass as the mad Jack

Bombing Of Guernica

u're very sick persan

Fucking czechs, just firebomb the krauts like a civilized nation, jesus

>german """people"""

The liberation of Saigon and the end of the Vietnam war. If only Ho Chi Minh was still allive to witness this historical moment.

Do it again Bomber Harris

When monarkiddies got eternally btfo

Good

:^(

Why are they all so damn short

You have to admit to feeling a great deal of pride from this moment if you're American

is that even a real article

>Being this edgy
The absolute STATE of Veeky Forums

Art like this is so shit. Why do they feel the need to cram as much junk in there as possible.

In one picture we see:
Hordes of enemies not shooting but instead marching,
Americans fighting shoulder to shoulder
AA gun mounted on a truck?
Sherman Tank
A guy throwing a grenade in
Flairs
What appears to be an artillery barrage behind the enemy soldiers
A fire storm among US lines

All of the above crammed into one snippet. How is this any different from Rambo tier rubbish? Whoever posts these is an absolute brainlet who cannot conceptualize anything to do with warfare at any scale.

Kill yourself.

Posted an ran eh?

Of course anybody who would post such trash would be too ashamed to defend themselves.

Post real art, which isn't made for inexperienced urbanites dimwit.

White ''people'' aren't really people

Remember when Dan Carlin detailed this?
>Fires so intense people died because the oxygen was sucked out of their lungs
>People became stuck in melted asphalt and burned to death

THIS
Seeing footage of people in Madrid pulling out Spanish flags and dancing in the street, throwing flowers at the Nationalist Army parading through after the commie rats fled is incredibly heartwarming. Imagine having to hide the fact you're a decent Catholic man or woman who loves being Spanish from psycopathic Stalinists for 3 years, knowing they would kill you for not following their stupid cult and not wanting to send all of Spain's gold to Stalin, and seeing them reduced to nothing.

>while raiding houses in Saigon commie troops are shocked to find most of them contain refrigerators and TVs
>Crash the economy and put a bunch of people into concentration camps
>Quickly realize communism fucking sucks and going turbo-capitalist in the 80s
Yeah, I hope Ho was watching every moment of it.

The Polish flag waved in the Victory Column and the Brandenburg Gate ...

Commies even think that the toilets they've found are the water basins and they use that water to wash their faces

>Why do they feel the need to cram as much junk in there as possible.
Because that's how it went down.

Pinochet's indictment, Mielke spilling his spaghetti on live TV, and Vietnam's overthrow of basically anyone who invaded them and of the Khmer Rouge.

The life of Alcibiades

>South Vietnamese houses usually had fridges and TVs in 1975
Source?

especially as it would've been mostly women and kids getting bombed. I'm English and think Dresden was a mistake

In Saigon for sure, not in most countryside hamlets of course but Saigon was a far better place to live in than Hanoi.
Source is Vietnamese gf from Saigon, everyone from the generation that witnessed it remembers commies drinking out of toilets and the like. Anecdotal and whatever yeah but, they sure did give up the economic part of being commies real quick after fanatically fighting for it for 30 years.

Ranke. Thompson. Pirani (not historiographically significant, but significant for narrative and theory formation).

An AA gun mounted on a truck never mowed down waves of germans alongside a sherman and a mish mash of infantry among a firestorm and artillery barrage. Never.

If you believe this go die.

>Germans
It's the Korean War you pleb

Your source is unacceptable for historical purposes. Both Political economy and economics as the dismal disciplines accept standards of living for workers are entirely socially contingent in capitalism. (Marx on price of labour power, Capital; labour market as a market theorisations).

A single point in oral history from an emigre you fuck isn't indicative. Moreover there's nothing wrong with drinking from flush toilets, especially in war.

Against your source I'd martial the number of whores imprisoned in Hue and Ho Chi Minh city during the VWP(n) destruction of the comprador south as a social system; and, the religious and ethnic bias of émigrés towards Catholicism and Chinese coastal diaspora respectively. Mentioning their comprador status in the United States' cheapest whore house in Asia isn't working the expanded text.

To add to the inconsistency they aren't slinging their rifles in correct combat position. It was drawn by an absolute downie.

I know all this stuff, those pictured are germans using stolen russian clothes to fight in the snow. The silhouettes match. Plus they are too tall and are not slouching like your typical Asian.

>it's a shame Soviets stopped at Elbe, should have went all the way to the Rhine and raped them on mass
But most Germans are Protestants.

Yeah, cool, comprador class, Marx, thanks for your sermon but I don't believe in your stupid religion, and such a retarded viewpoint is also unacceptable for historical purposes.

I've been to Vietnam and it is very much a capitalist country nowadays, all the stupid fanatics you jerk off to died or were sidelined in a Party that realized in the 80s that Marxism=misery and jettisoned it all except for the red aesthetics for the sake of keeping their grip on power and getting hella rich.

Please do go to Vietnam and preach to them about how much better they'd be if they stayed on an autistic North Korea-style path. The 80s were fucking miserable for both North and South until they quietly realized the South's economy had been better off before and then brought capitalism back, and to the North as well this time. You're stuck in a religious fanatic's viewpoint of course with your perfect Marxist theories, but do realize in real life normies don't want to live under permanent rationing and generalized misery because your stupid theory says they should, luckily for Vietnamese people north and south, the right people took over the Party after the war.

Plus my gf isn't an emigre, Catholic, or Hoa-ren, btw.
And they were drinking from toilets because they were used to living like poor fucking animals in the North and didn't know what it was, sorry your religion wants us all to live that way but modern Viet people sure don't.

tl;dr

>and such a retarded viewpoint is also unacceptable for historical purposes.

No, friend, it isn't. Firstly the term is that used by the VWP north and south, the NFL and PRG. The term was socially used in the repression of the military industrial complex's retailers, both catholic Viet graftsmen and Chinese network traders. The term is that of history as it was.

Secondly, EH fucking Carr. Every historian except your semen scumbag mount fire trad lib Tories are historical materialists or Pomo liberals desperately trying to refute mans relations of subsistence producing their social being by shoving their fingers in their ears and yelling bourgeois transvestite rights narratives.

Fuck off and redo first year until you pass.

>The Polish and USSR flags flying from the Brandenburg gate after the fall of Berlin
ultimate "GET FUCKED"

God damn you sound like a fucking asshole.

It is not about being a rump, it's about ensuring that stupidity is stamped out. That picture is beyond silly and nobody should save or share it.

Not necessarily not but a flicker of emotion for the fall of Berlin, the nuking of Hiroshima and the fall of Saigon.

Take that Guernica!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOZTDP8Ff9w

>implying anything is wrong with this

Then you're a sane human being.

this are the same retards who want North Korea to get nuked because "THEY IS COMMUNISTS!" not realizing civilians under dictators don't have much of a fucking choice in their allegiance.

>corrupt south korean elite imports huge amount of luxury goods from the americans while the peasants in the countryside starve
>their armies crumple like driftwood and they get captured by the north and the country is re-unified
good, maybe they should have spent less american aid money on refrigerators and TVs and more on ensuring that the countryside didn't revolt against them

>condor legion
>SM.79
what did wehraboos mean by this?

They never learn.

they should have just bought a single tv set for every village and their victory would be assured

Goddamn you guys are the biggest sacks of shit

>He doesn't know about about the Battle of Chosin Reservoir, especially in the early hours of said battle

Do they really teach you things in school? I assume not

just stfu insufferable ass

The Trinity test is something to feel proud of, dropping it on Japan wasn't necessary. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Youre supposed to pretend to care about civilians when you're the "good guys"

Ugh a boot licker. I bet you wish you had a nice stinky boot in front of you right now. Freedom died that day.

So basically what your saying is that nort vietnamese communists are beter at capitalism than countries that recieve massive amounts od aid from the usa

The tale of Apollo 13 always gives me the hardest feels, and stirs the deepest love for my country. Of course Apollo 11 steals the show for its crowning achievement, but Americans never once gave up on any of its space crews and worked tirelessly to bring them home, even as they were careening helplessly through space.

North Korea never nuked the rest of the world.

Germany bombed the shit out of all of its neighbours and conducted genocide across a whole continent.

It was simply payback. Reap the whirlwind.

>teaching Germans everywhere what happens when you conduct war immorally against the rest of the world and murder innocents by the millions
>meaning you don't care about civilians

Let me guess, you probably don't agree with the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki either, right?

ITT: edgelords

Except that one time they set a bunch of them on fire without even leaving the surfacemif the earth

Brb changing it to "Tactical Bulgarian Victory, overall British victory."

You mean that one time there was an accidental electrical fire due to the sheer complexity of the Saturn V rocket and they spent the next 6 launches testing the hardware with unmanned missions before trying again?

Came to post this. Also
>1453
>1920
Megalitards will never cease to amaze me.

Question: Those pivoting turrents, are those motorized? Or are there just ball bearings that the men inside push and pull?

26-7=19
Who the fuck is waiting till they are 19? An obese weeb at my high school lost his virginity at 16.

>Who the fuck is waiting till they are 19?
Probably all the people who understand how averages work, the fucking nerds.

The Berlin Airlift always gives me fuzzy feelings.

that's an odd looking pt76/t55 hybrid

Chinese Type 63. Modernized versions still in service.

hubpages.com/education/South-Vietnam-in-the-1950s
The South Vietnamese imported a lot of goods from the Americans under foreign aid
So they probably had refrigerators and TVs, but that was in the cities, and in particular among the upper class, while there was a huge wealth gap between this upper class getting rich on american money and the lower class and the countryside
Its easy to look rich when Uncle Sam is footing the bill

>that pilot who dropped chocolate to the children in Berlin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gail_Halvorsen

>starts "operation Little vittles" on his own with no orders or approval
>drops 23 tonnes of candies via homemade parachutes to the children of Berlin
>does it over other shitty places all over the world for 25 more years

Why? The Soviet Union lost.