You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLu9TzNdVBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't want Chad.

>You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

>lifting for anyone else than yourself

OP is correct. Females are always pursuing the CHAD. The CHAD will always win out vs a man more beta than him. Every single hot girl I see with a boyfriend is a Chad. Just stay in your own league faggots

This guy still hasn't answered why he types like Chris Chan

In reality it is all in the face, in the pheromones, in the frame, in the depth of the voice, in the facial stubble.

That's what girls are SOLD on. When they imagine romantic partners, THAT is what they imagine being ravished by. You can even be an AVERAGE guy, 6 even a 7 out of ten and STILL be completely over looked. In this day and age, there is no such thing as good enough for women. Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING. It is FUTILE to looks max, if you are not ATLEAST a 7 out of 10. futile.

GYMCELS

BTFO'd
T
F
O'd

>mfw my name is chad and I will never actually be a chad

MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES

I wish I was this handsome. Life would be so easy.

Being a handsome man is significantly better than being a hot girl. Hot girls are everywhere but hot guys; they're so rare.

Christ if you are going to cry this hard why don't you use those gains of your to rip your dick off and become a she male

Because he's a turbo-autist who's desperately looking for a reason as to why girls don't like him even though he's 300 pounds and uses a mobility scooter.

>Chad eats pizza
So he's at planet fitness?

b-b-but guys we just have to wait till we're in our 30s. That's when the dating game switches in our favor. Women become ladies and stop obsessing over looks so much and start looking for things like financial stability and manners in a potential life partner.

It makes life easy but in weird ways, and allows you to get into bad habits.
I've been offered every job I've ever interviewed for, and it's not because I'm competent.
I'm not particularly incompetent, in fact, I'm reasonably smart. I am, however, lazy, because as a handsome, and therefore charming, and therefore confident man, I can get away with being lazy as long as I have some halfassed explanation. So while I do continue to get good references from previous employers, it is making it more difficult for me to learn skills that you need to learn on the job, and not only do looks peak and decline (thankfully I'm still on the left of that bell curve) but they also only get you so far. I've been coasting for a while now, and it's hard to get used to working for something again.

> not just waiting until human-esque high-quality AI waifubots become a thing and the inherent value of pussy drops like a bag of fucking bricks.
Chads can blow all their money on wooing women if they want. Idgaf. I'll shell out once and when I'm done, I'll store my waifubot the way I currently store women - disassembled in a cupboard under my stairs.

>You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza
I KNOW MAN

FUCK OFF

This is me freshman year of college before I started lifting.

Is my face salvageable Veeky Forums?

Power suit looks good. Dunno about that whitey standing next to you, though.

come on be serious man

Get a new haircut and wear proper fitting clothes and it might be.

>Standing by Obama, smiling, as if you like him

You have no hope.

>Get a new haircut
well meme'd

Clothes look like shit, acne is obvious, haircut is ehh. The fact you need approval from others on the internet also sets off red flags.

d-do you want me?

reminder:

height face and frame samefag is a nigger

> genetics

>everything any guy does is for women

im not looking for approval, just an honest evaluation.

and i just wanna know if i have a salvagable face structure if i get rid of the acne and get a good haircut and stuff like that

> salvagable face structure
Plastic surgery is a hell of a drug. Talk to a surgeon if you're that insecure about yourself.

>not mentioning height

Why is r9k leaking? Have you faggots been visiting the neets again?

Your facial features are painfully average and most women want Chad. Sorry bro.

it's okay thanks for giving it to me straight

>height face and frame samefag is a nigger
source?

whoever this is, i think you might need some help.

this is a pretty fuckin weird thing to idolize.

get with actual reality.

a thread a few weeks ago where he got mad over some racist shit, then went on the defensive for black people

Yo Cheekie hows the progress coming?

dude. that's bullshit what that guy said. everybody here is as insecure and unknowledgable about life as you.

you're absolutely fine, but go to the fucking gym and start eating lots of real food. you're skinny mate, and just like successful folks, you need to put the work in.

He's been in a fuckton of threads the last few weeks, shilling his mantra of HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME.

Dunno why he's so upset, since it's possible to replace HEIGHT with MONEY, FACE can be fixed with plastic surgery, and FRAME can be fixed with a mix of good food, good exercise, and if it comes to it, drugs.

Most people have just come to accept that he's a fat black guy who can't understand for the life of him why girls don't want to be with him when a moderately attractive guy who semi works out buys them drinks. In his mind, it's 100% genetics - and I mean completely genetics - and that there's no point doing anything in life, since you can be completely ripped by doing literally nothing.

Of course, he's ignoring the fact that most of the 'chads' that he describes DO go to gym to get and keep their bodies. It's just because he's never been in one, he assumes they don't go either.

The picture of the guy I'm the second and third spot on the top row is definitely photoshopped, his tattoo changes sides...

kek

oh, thanks man. glad to know i have a good face.

I want /r9k/ to leave.

Come to think about it that actually makes sense. I remember reading a thread where he was making fun of "stormfags" and saying how blacks prove alpha genetics theory

>genetics
fucking LMAO

These threads really always get to me.

I just feel so fucking hopeless. All the happy and successful people I see all have great faces. I feel like there's just an indescribable power in having a great face. I would do anything.

Is it worth it to live without being Chad? Is all success in life determined by your genetics?

Liberation from memes

You realise you can pay people to fix your face, right? Like, it might not always turn out perfect, but if you think your face is THAT proper fucked that there's nowhere to go but up, why not save and give it a crack?

My face isn't that fucked up at all.

But the whole thing about phermones, about the bone structure, it all makes me feel so helpless. I'm not going to pay for plastic surgery, but I seriously feel terrible every time I see one of these threads.

All the people I envy have great faces. Everything about them is on point. Does your face determine your life? Or does your childhood environment determine your face? Is it purely genetic? Am I fucked because I'm not Chad?

The worst part is that I always click them, without fail. I don't know why. It's probably because I want an excuse to give up.

Hey I'm also black but I was on ur side of the argument...why so hostile

OP you're cherry picking ugly fucks who got ripped

What about good looking skinny fcks who got some muscle and started getting more attention due to a bigger physical presence and subsequent confidence?

I bet you won't reply

If you're not at the stage that you're seriously considering plastic surgery, then you don't need to worry. The majority of people don't have 'great' faces, since if everyone did, they'd stop being great.

Above-average is all you need, and if you don't have that, then see what needs fixing and fix it. For me, I need to drop weight, so I'm working on it. If you're still not happy, idfk, learn how to apply make up, since you're clearly a woman.

Same bro. Same. We all want to be Chad deep down.

How's UTSA bud?

It's fun watching Betas cry because they're living for someone else and not themselves.

>Look mom I posted it again!
Are you projecting hard enough, OP?
>I think you aren't!
Let's take inventory of your life, shall we?

o Failed at the gym
o Failed with women
o Shit genetics
o Shit personality
o Shit face
o Suspected: Shit intelligence
o Suspected: Shit sense of humor
o Suspected: Shit overall worldview
o High confidence: Got your crush taken by a 'Chad'

That about cover it?

Meanwhile: Much of Veeky Forums went from being fat, weak, and insecure, to being lean, strong, and confident, then when they got noticed by decent women, were actually able to connect with them. All unlike you. Because you're projecting so hard, it's blowing me out of my chair. Then you post this drivel, over and over and over again, because it's the only thing that keeps you from slitting your wrists tonight. Again.

Consider ending it all. It's better for you, it's better for Veeky Forums, it's better for us. You're being selfish, continuing this charade you laughingly delude yourself into believing is a life.

..oh, and one more thing? My girlfriend just walked in the room and looked at this thread as I write this comment. She says you sound like a gigantic loser. XD

I wonder how much pussy Henry Cavil was slaying before he became a bigshot actor.

You know he was hardcore WoW player right?

>People believe this shit

That's something to make them more appealing to nerds.

Do you believe Megan Fox is an awkward shut-in too like she claims in her interviews?

Jesus.

i dont go there anymore

meanwhile in the real world Chad is cucking people like you all over the place

also
>girlfriend
topkek

Just by the title I know I don't want to read this because of how sad and pathetic it will be

>yet another /r9k/ faggot makes a thread here

LGTSS

sIeep tight pupper

good form pupper

reminder to cut your body fat

good tight pupper

this is why i stopped lifting 2bh. im already chad naturally so why risk getting injuries just to be less attractive to women, shits retarded.

solid

Watch some of Cavill's interviews, especially the ones where Amy Adams is gushing over him, he's clearly uncomfortable.

you cant just do this shit and not post a link

youtube.com/watch?v=jLu9TzNdVBE

>implying I want to stick my sick in a Tracy that will turn around and cry rape as soon as she sees a Chad.

I'll pass on ALL of it. Not looking, not interested, leave me alone.

I'm so sick of seeing these stupid fucking threads on this board.
IT'S BEEN A COMMONLY KNOWN FACT FOR FUCKING YEARS THAT HUMANS ARE BIOLOGICALLY INCLINED TO BE SHALLOW AND EASILY INFLUENCED BY THE PHYSICAL TRAITS OF ANOTHER PERSON
POSTING THIS EXAGGERATED MEME IS JUST BEATING A DEAD HORSE
EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WHO LIFTS FOR AESTHETICS KNOWS THE TRUTH FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AS WELL AS SECONDARY SOURCES
GENETICS ARE PARAMOUNT, IT SUCKS THAT BUT ITS THE REALITY OF THINGS. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP YOURSELF CLEAN, GET A GOOD HAIRCUT, WEAR CLOTHES THAT FIT, GO TO THE GYM, NOT ACT LIKE AN AUTIST, AND AIM FOR WOMEN IN YOUR LEAGUE, YOU'LL BE LIVING LIFE TO YOUR FULLEST.

that was painful to watch.

like watching 2 fat nerds try to talk to a pretty girl

Right, that couldn't have been set up for the show.

I knew he wouldn't reply

>AIM FOR WOMEN IN YOUR LEAGUE

FUCKING LMAO.

Literally all women want Chad. ALL of them. Go to ANY good looking male model's instagram page. Women from ALL across the world, whether it's America, Australia, Africa, Russia, remote mountain villages in Mongolia, hell, even "oppressed" countries like Saudi Arabia...They will ALL be FAWNING over Chad, and believe me, it's not "muscle" that draws those women to them. Fucking lmao.

I mean, I can forgive a 15 year old kid doing pushups because he thinks girls like muscular guys (him falsely mistaking Chad's success to his muscles, rather than his HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME), because he's young and doesn't have much life experienced.

But you guys in your 20s, who've spent THREE YEARS LIFTING in the hopes of helping you get laid (don't lie, you DO lift for girls) and you've got NOTHING from it except an oversized, muscular physique. Yet you think... gymcelling somehow makes you more attractive... When you've got literally no results from it?

That is TEXTBOOK PSYCHOSIS. You ignore the BLATANT EVIDENCE for what girls ACTUALLY LIKE (i.e. GOOD GENETICS), and instead you tell yourself shit like "I-i just gotta push myself harder brah!" while ignoring the fact that NONE OF THE GUYS WHO ACTUALLY GET WOMEN DO ANY OF THIS SHIT.

I actually agree with you on one thing - people discussing women have no place on Veeky Forums, as this board is for discussion of FITNESS. However, since they plague the board with their delusions, they need to be informed of the truth.

I'm new here, was Veeky Forums always so /r9k/?

sort of, Veeky Forums used to just be gay hookup threads

What if I'm gay, bro? How can I lift for women then.
>Checkmate

>used to be gay hookup threads
>used to

I actually have pretty damn average genetics, I've been lifting for 2 years and in this 2 years I've gotten laid a whole lot more than when I didn't

And I have a small frame, my face is 6/10 at best and I'm 5'9

More girls mire me in public and people seem more interested in talking to me

Let me ask you something

If muscles don't matter, why are all Chads at least somewhat muscular?

>caring so much about something you can't change
Just get in shape and get a better haircut and stop worrying about variables outside your control. Play the hand you're dealt

Because that's just how they are genetically

Man, this kind of shit is really bringing me down. I know women don't actually want to be with me, and I know I fuck up chances with other women by being a beta fuck.

I try not to be, but it doesn't really matter. My betaness comes through eventually.

Fuck everything, why do I even live anymore? I'm not going to pass my genes on anyway

Not true at all lmao

To expand, they might have a decent frame and foundation, but they don't just "get muscular" from genetics, especially cultivating the muscles that would appeal to girls

Ehh not really. The feels threads were like a 5 at max on a scale of 1-10 on /r9k/ness. Kind of like a fun ironic self depreciating humor. These days it seems like people are actually kind of serious about it

If you have a good heart then maybe
Heya, so far it's alright. I'm still cutting at the moment, went down 4 lbs in 2 weeks so I'm pretty happy about it. I'm still 135lbs and comp is on June 18th but I'm not too worried, I might be able to cut in time and I'll be hopping on Winstrol couple weeks before competition to harden up my bod. I'll post pictures if I competed.

Break out of that shit. Practice practice practice. Read your favorite flavor of PUA and Game theory *take all that with a grain of salt though*. Listen to some 90s gangster rap. Listen to Iceberg Slim's "PIMP" on audiobook.

Flush that beta out boy. You'll make it bro.

To expand on that a little too; study your own psychology. Know yourself, figure out why you act the way you act (without blaming other people, faggot) take responsibility for it and improve.

Small anecdote; My father was a southern gentleman. He raised me in a similar fashion. But we live in oregon, and he was 45 when he had me. Obviously southern gentleman game doesn't work here and i probably pull it off terribly as well. And whatever he taught me is dated.

So learn what works for you and what doesn't. Not all of your habits are going to be bad but if you're failing it's safe to say most of them are. Build on stuff you do well.

>tfw this meme will end up just like the manlet meme and people will start crying because they take this shit serious

>lifting for girls

these guys have been rewarded for their hard work. inb4 steroids. but sadly their FACE completely destroys any kind of FRAME they have. if they don't have the face they either need charisma or giant wads of money or a combination of both to easily score 10/10 sluts.

though in my opinion have a goal body that I would want through the years.

I'm surprised that you were able to interview every single fucking woman in the world about their taste in men.

Oh wait. You didn't. Because you see girls going for above-average guys who put time into their appearance and, because you never see them work out, or eat well, or spend time on their appearance, you instantly assume 'm-muh genetics'.

> Chad eats pizza and lounges around and stays ripped
> He never sees the Chad the other 99.99% of the time when he's working out, running, doing cardio, eating well, or using a bazillion different products to look good

You only see him when he takes a free day, not when he's working. Prove me wrong.

Stop replying to this r9k cunt please.You can imagine how he lives his life based on his beliefs.Protip:He has no friends,only talks in whispers and can't even make eye contact with a toddler.He just wastes oxygen.He posts here all the time (when he isn't busy posting on r9k) to spite all you lifters who have a passion and associates YOU with the "Chad" who fucked his mum/sis/crush.

It wont, ai waifu bots will be expensive as fuark to make and maintain

To begin with, sure. Then the Chinese will break the market. They won't feel AS GOOD as top quality ones, and there might be a few glitches here and there, but someone will crack the software and cross-hardware patching will commence. The AI will be torrentable, so you'd simply buy a cheapo Chinese waifubot with the look you want, and then flash a high-quality AI ROM over the top.

WHY are you POSTING this bullshit with RANDOM words in CAPS LOCK?