How much did you start with and where are you now?

How much did you start with and where are you now?

1k now 5k

Start: 0.7 k
Now: 0.7k

I fell for the day trade meme and lost all my profits

5k -> 25k

I have turned 2k into 40k now in crypto. Not even kidding.

22k->25k (3weeks)

0.3k to 1.6k

Missed out on a lot more from not holding.

20k into 180k, started in june

80 bucks to 300

900 to 1700.
Maybe drop another 1k next year

Nice. How long did it take you guys?

couldve turned 40k into 800k

60>1300 in 3 months

3 months ago: ~$220
Now: $654

Took a break from trading

Could've turned 1 billion into 20 billion

started early this year with 5k
now 3k

started with 600 managed to turn it into 1200
added another 600 but its 400 right now due to being burned by mco and adx

How? I went from 350 dollars to 250 dollars

went in at the end of august right before the china shit for 5k, now sitting at 4.2k going back up

Started in June, slowly built up my principal to 5k.
Sitting at close to 11k right now. I would have more but I fell for the hodl meme with my excuse being I don't have time to daytrade and that I'm not smart enough to.

same desu

$300 now $1.2

End of July

5k to 1k

7.5k investment incrementaly, sitting at 27k now

From 1k to 51k, since January.

No daytrading shit, just holding the right coins.

4k to 9k. Took me literally a week.

500$ into 7300$ so far. Plus an iPad and took out my initial investment.

0.01 bitcoin to 4 bitcoin in 3 months (seriously)

was playing around with 50 bucks for some months, with no significant gains.
then i left bittrex and spent some real money.
900 to 2300 in 4 weeks, with OMG and LINK.
50/50 LINK/ODN now, for a comfy ride.

fuck bittrex.

2k to 40k started in august

Turned 500€ into >700€. Started like two weeks ago. It's not higher because one of the coins will only be valuable later. Also left some for gas.

Pretty good for a college kid so far, we'll see how it goes.

8k to 240k
started way back in march 2016

Started with $1,200 in beginning of August, went down to $400, turned $400 into $10,000 as of yesterday. Poorfag here so this is a big deal to me, but now I won't be happy until it's 100k and then a million.

I get in and out of shitcoining
20$ into MCO accumulated and made 475$
15$ into OJAx accumulated and sent all tokens to wrong address 147$
soon 150$ into ADA will send 10-25% of profits to 4channers

Start: April 0.00138BTC
Now: 0.52BTC

Next step is to try some ICOs. Link was going to be my first but I didn't get through and had to buy from ED.

start 1k
now 2.5k

ATH 8k

Do you guys who have successes use TA and daytrading, or do you go off things you hear in like Veeky Forums/bitcointalk threads?

5k -> 60k

All in bitcoin

Been trading since March of this year.

Fuck I know. I'm sad.

4$ to 120$ in a year. I was holding waves and sold at the peak. Holding 11 different coins atm, waiting for them to peak.

start in June with sub $50, put 800 in near August, now come September-Oct and have 3500~.
God bless Biz I'm joining the 1 BTC club soon

Now 12.5k

Started July, I'm bad at this.

10k, 80k

~9k into crypto, holdings are around ~50k now.

Parents want me to manage 100k for them now.

>worry.jpg

Living in a shithole country and reading these gives me hope. I can only invest ~60 but if I'm 120-200 in a few months, is quite the deal desu.

Holding to LINK and BAT atm.

$100 on Friday

Now have $130

1k - 7.6k since start of september.

I hope I never have to do this. I have talked a bit about crypto and how I doubled my money in a few days. Now both my dad and grandmother want me to invest for them.

I feel the pressure even though its only 500 maple dollars. I don't know how I would do it with 100k.

My mom gave me about $300 of hers. I just put that shit into BTC and told her to forget about it and check back in a year. Low risk and maybe she gets her 1k without doing anything..

Don't worry, you are not alone

I'm honestly wondering if I should do it, and if I did, if I should even invest in crypto. Like, just put it in Vanguard or something. They'll be happy with just beating the interest rate at the local bank.

Other problem is I have no idea how to move that amount. All my shit has been small time, purchases of under 2k at a time on Coinbase, etc.

This is what I'm thinking of doing after the Segwit2X fork. Just put some in, keep an eye on it if it crashes, but mostly just sit on it. Someone has a chart out there that shows Bitcoin still being the best long term bet among crypto.

1k now 4k

>I'm honestly wondering if I should do it, and if I did, if I should even invest in crypto. Like, just put it in Vanguard or something. They'll be happy with just beating the interest rate at the local bank.
Honestly, 10% of that in crypto could go pretty far if you're competent. I'd probably do a 90-10 split. Even that 10% in a few good coins is going to skyrocket your total interest rate.

5.4 BTC (in August) to 3 BTC. What to do?

Well I dabbled with trading btc for a few years but that was only playing with a few hundred dollars. Last year starting looking at other projects. I was a very early investor for Monero, Iconomi, and Lisk. Made big gains off those and got in Antshares at $7 out at $40 NEO after it hit ath of 50 or so.

I had 7 k PLN (maybe 1,5 k pounds), now after one year of good living but remember still about earning i have 7k pounds

lost $400 in a month. i have 0.1 btc total net worth

Totally. I just want this hard fork shit to happen already so things can settle down. I feel comfy with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero. Don't feel solid picking between shit like ARK, OMG or the like. Need to do a lot more research on those.

Monero is the best. I have no idea why it's still under $100.

$500 or so. Maybe $550 now :\ Just started this month. Didn't get in on LINK because Coinbase was still transferring. Fell for verge...

20k -> 400k and I've made plenty of mistakes

Digibyte?

3 weeks
Then: $700
Now: $500
I keep telling myself I am now a smarter trader

Currently sitting on 0.2, aiming to make weekly purchases until I'm at 1 BTC, intend on hodling long-term but may look to play around with shitcoins once I reach 1btc

BTC sounds pretty good. Especially of you don't wish to put much effort into it.

I thought the same too when you said 100k, I can't even purchase more than 250$ on coinbase actually. I hear silver or AMD aren't too bad, I would definitely check out stocks rather than cryptos if they give you 100k. Maybe you could invest 10k in crypto and the rest in something more conventional?

>Totally. I just want this hard fork shit to happen already so things can settle down. I feel comfy with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Monero. Don't feel solid picking between shit like ARK, OMG or the like. Need to do a lot more research on those.
Well, the big money comes from getting in early on good projects. I think XMR has a ton of leg room still, but we're talking about years vs. some good ERC20 tokens which bring in 2000% in a couple of weeks or months. All it takes is a bit of research in your spare time IMO.

I've made a lot of mistakes so I'm not exactly striking it rich, but I'm up about 80% over my principal and most of that came from riding early waves of good projects, taking some profit, and holding some smaller portion of it for the long term, reinvesting the profits elsewhere, and that seems to be the winning strategy.

I have no faith in ARK or OMG at this point. Of course I could be wrong, but I'd rather focus my energies doing some casual reading and research and investing based on my confidence in new, young projects, rather than hoping that something which has already gone through a few major growth spurts will continue to grow significantly

300 to 9k
got lucky with zrx being 4x on etherdelta while ico was running

1,8k to maybe 2,1k, started this summer. Have to start following biz more regularly..

>manage... for them
Teach them how to buy/sell on Coinbase and trade on Bittrex for themselves. Then send a text with what to buy/sell so you don't have to deal with all the work. Did that for my mom back in early May and now she's buying a new car next year. Feels good.

tell us your story user!

And I need to stop diversifying into shit just because of what if

35k to 330k roughly
Probably would have been 400k now if I held WTC longer.

Started a few days ago

$1000

now I got $1300 with LINK and ODN. Trying to learn more about crypto and what are the good coins to get.

11k dollars to 22k dollars in 3 months

NEO

is there something I'm missing?

I've been testing my ability to predict short term growth,
by hypothetically investing thousands of dollars into coins,
then withdrawing it all, usually with growth of 5-12% within a few hours to a day?

because this is all on paper,
it doesn't take into account stuff like volume / trade delays

but the coins I've been doing it with have all got
>market caps in the hundreds of millions
>24 volumes of tens of millions

so I can't imagine that would have a significant effect?

am I just naturally good at day trading or is there some factor I'm ignoring

to clarify, when i said

>because this is all on paper,

it is literally just scrawled on a piece of paper

haven't gotten onto an exchange yet

$20,000 > $400,000

10k -> 50k

damn y'all some broke bois lmao

1250 --> 1000 since july

holding HVN bags T.T
hopefully this time next year I can say 1250 --> 12500

What's your story??

0 to 4000

and that's bitcoin.

Any tips?

Where does one find these new tokens listed?

Also what constitutes a "good" token? I'm thinking we're already at an oversupply of tokens out there, something like only 1/20 of these are going to be used in a real way.

You're yet to get scorched by your greed. Be very careful with those short term gains. They tend to vanish in moments.
So far I figured out, that

That is why I'm into crypto.
If I had 10k I'd probably use it to create a startup. If I had 50k it'd be a solid one, not as shady as at 10k.

-poorfag

>Where does one find these new tokens listed?
bitcointalk is good, follow some ICO alert sites, etc. My go-to is Telegram

also a social circle, even of just Internet friends, who exchange info and keep each other in the loop. Join a few small-medum groups and lurk regularly. that kind of thing

>Also what constitutes a "good" token? I'm thinking we're already at an oversupply of tokens out there, something like only 1/20 of these are going to be used in a real way.
Imagine that these are real companies and ICOs are IPOs. It's really that simple. I check out the LinkedIn profiles of the team, read the whitepaper, evaluate its use case—ask yourself if it COULD be used and weigh that against whether or not it really will (both matter)—etc. Right now I'm all in on FunFair and I expect good things over the next two months or so, mainly because they're planning on burning a huge % of the token supply and all of the other indices I mentioned above are in the green IMO. Look at TRIG to see what happened when they announced that they were burning 2/3 of the coin supply (and eventually did it)—it's just a random shitcoin but the value skyrocketed immediately to 3x and peaked at 8x within a week or so before slowly retracing back to 3x. Fun is a real company/project, they're sticking to their roadmap and delivering, etc., so I'm confident that it will repeat the success of the TRIG burn.

that's just one example though and I understand if you're skeptical—I would be. Just do your own research

$3k, now $198k. Started December of last year

how?

2.2k -> 4.6k

idk how you guys lose money kek.

I'm guessing he started by buying ETH when it was low in December (around $7). Then reinvested the gains.

My current (conservative) projection is on track to be at $300k by end of 2019

eth, blocknet, nexus, dash, monero, btc, ans (neo), and most importantly, bitbean

6k -> 40k
in 5 months but doubled my money these last weeks with link and odn

47K, now 117K. Nothing impressive multiples wise considering the risk inherent to crypto. Most of my gains are from going big on NEO since ANS days.

£9k, now £12k - started 3 weeks ago.

*eyes on the brink of tears*
y-you don't know whta it's like to be retarded!!!

$900 to $50k essentially in 5 months. Noobs.

>he thinks 50k is a lot of money

I want to start. What wallet and market do you recommend?

50k -> 20k

I fell for the HODL meme

100K -> 0K

Poorfag. Started with 50$ beginning of September. Since then I've put in 90$ more. My total right now is ~110$. Rode Adx up for 15% with about 30$ worth. Hodling OMG QTUM and ARK killed those gains. So here I am.