Why is the fitness culture comprised of trash people?

What makes fitness a hobby of the poor trashy blokes?

Golf, crossfit, all of those are for wealthy educated whites, while only legit retards and anger-issues cunts catter to pure gym (see Genova Piana beef).

Any idea why? It's really noble to improve your strength and boy, why does it only attract the lowest?

I work about 55 hours a week and the only reason I manage to go to the gym regularly is because I have neither a girlfriend nor any other hobbies. Trash people just got enough time for a time-consuming hobby like lifting.

But that's the thing, it's not that time consuming.

That made me think

>Genova Piana beef

What happened?

It doesn't take much thought or skill. There's all manner of routines available online and you don't even really need one to progress.

>you don't even really need one to progress.
How's your first year lifting going?

saw a thread last night. Apparently piana got upset that genova told his (genova's) followers to troll piana. Genova felt bad and apologized then piana challenged him to a slap fight, genova accept and then got slapped a bunch.

Imo it requires quite a bit of time. Going to the gym, lifting, going home, preparing decent food instead of just stuffing down a hot dog on the way home...all of that takes time.

Do you seriously think that lifting regularly as hard as you can will not increase your strength? I'm not talking linear gains all day every day. But your body will adapt to increased stresses.

Routines are convenience dude, you don't need one to progess. Not him btw.

You need programming or steroids to make long term progress. This isn't my opinion, it's true.

Being an expert in a particular profession/field takes decades of hard, tedious work. Successful businessmen have usually gone through several failures before they make it rich. Often you have to suffer through years of failure without a end in sight before becoming recognised and rising through the ranks.

Lifting only requires a gym membership and a couple of hours 3 or 4 times a week. You get immediate results, can see the changes as you progress and you get an instant endorphin rush. Even someone who's thoroughly mediocre in everything they do can get big and strong within a year or two.

Not to knock it or anything, I lift. But I don't pretend it makes me much different than thousands of other men out there. There's nothing sadder than one of those stupid people who lift for a few months, get suckered in to some MLM scam and constantly post cringy motivational things on facebook.

The fitness culture used to be by quiet nerds who want to make an improvement in their life, so they tried it, succeeded, and told the community.

Then more nerds started joining, some were genuine, but more and more fat nerds with 0 drive to improve kept joining.

That's how you get things like gymcel, PUA lingo being tossed around everywhere, fat nerds and cancer.

The shit, low class people have their own steroid dealingbodybuilding or powerlifting gyms. There was very little crossover initially, but so many fat nerds joined in, that now both worlds collide, and there's shit everywhere.

The end.

No.

Enjoy your permastall

you forgot the most important information:

They "trolled" his wife with thngs like "i will rip off your head and piss in your open throat" and Rich and Sara being old folks, they didnt realize that this was just some generic trolling that shouldnt be worried about. Rich took this shit seriously, and if anybody threatened my wife he'd be lucky not to have to collect his teeth from the ground

I work 85 hours a week plus go to college and have a marriage. the gym is my form of escapism

>I work 85 hours a week

>It's really noble to improve your strength
KEK
E
K

it's as noble as getting breast implants. it's selfish and pathetic. with exception for people who actually compete and represent their country. yes, it makes you """more masculine""" but every single person with above average intelligence/income will pity you and won't take you seriously
build a succesful business, earn a good degree/discover something, do something for your community, write a good book etc - that's how you earn respect of high class people

I will rip off your wife's head and shit in her open throat

>I work 85 hours a week

Your lies aren't impressing anyone on the internet.

Here's your (You)

It's not that bad guys it's 4 14-18hour days at the Marines and then 2 9 hour days at my part time job. I get one day a week to just laze in bed with my wife

I was like 30 grand in debt year ago and now Imy putting 2k a month into savings. I'm only 25 so I might as well work like a Mexican to make a future for my family

She's getting some hearty dick while you spend the whole week away.

And earning respect is masculine? Being a fucking approval-seeking lapdog is living life?

Rofl, fucking neck yourself you piece of shit.

>laze in bed with my wife
and her son?

How do you make gains with all that cortisol senpai?

>being this much of a cuck

fucking americans, man

>Le spicy cuck maymay

She works too, we coordinated our days off to be together

Because its cheap.
Gold and crossfit are both ridiculously expensive and not even fun. People basically do it to show off

Well I get between 4 and 8 hours of sleep a night depending on how heavy the class load is that week. Basically Sunday and Monday I work a 9 hour day at retail job which is easy peasy and then hit the gym after. Tuesday is my off day so I sleep in and catch up on homework or whatever then hit the gym with the wife, Wednesday thru Saturday I'm at base for the entire day and I get home with just enough time to shower and sleep 8 hours unless I have homework due. Part of that job is mandatory exercise for an hour and a half everymorning though so I get cardio and calisthenics in. I try to eat mostly white meat and veggies

The whole process takes time, especially if you don't have a car or live far from the gym.
Working a job, meal prep for good meals, driving to and from gym or taking the bus.
After an 8 hour shift, a workout and dinner, you'll only have enough time for an episode of whatever then bed

>What makes fitness a hobby of the poor trashy blokes?

let go of my leg, bucket crab

who babysits her son during these date nights?

implying that people do those things ONLY to earn respect sure is a good way to justify being a pleb who doesn't seek approval
kill yourself. wait no, we need people like you to do physical work

Because gym is boring. Going out for a bike ride is 100x my more interesting. Boring personalities or crazy personalities like just gym

I work 40 a week and I think that's already too much, man.

This

5 1-hour workouts+30 min total commute a week = 7.5 hours
4 hours meal prep for week = 4 hours
Macro/caloric planning per week = 1.5 hours (sound high but 10-15 minutes a day of macro planning is very realistic)
8 hours of sleep a night while most get 7 (and that's on the high end) = 7 hours a week

TOTAL: 20 hours a week (out of 168 hours a week). If you were a normie and got a baseline 7 hours of sleep a night, that's 168 - 7*7 = 119 hours a week. 119 hours a week - 40 hour work week - 5 hours commute a week (so 30 min each way) = about 75 hours a week.

So 20 hours a week out of 75 hours of free-ish time is a decent amount. But now assume you're not a 'trashy bloke', and you're working a real career at 70 hours a week, clearing 300k a year. Not much time left then.

>implying crossshiters aren't trash in their own special way

Because going to the gym itself is boring.
I dated two Veeky Forums girls one of them wanted to be a bikini model other one was a crossfitter

both insecure pieces of shit that were only good for fucking. last gf thought pewdiepie and family guy was the funniest shit on earth.

The things you listed are exclusive to people with money because they require costly equipment or memberships or both. Weight lifting can be done on a relatively low budget.

You ever worked 8-7 fag?

Is that supposed to be long?

>hey guys look at how much I'm being exploited! You aren't half as cool!

>earn the respect of high class people
fuck the upper class my family was fairly wealthy when I was growing up and we got invited to parties and social events at big mansions and shit. "Respect" to rich people just means kissing ass and complimenting their clothes and jewelry. Ever since I moved out I have lived in shitty apartments and broken down houses and I will never look back. Money ruins your humanity

a lot of people who get fit are idiots that didnt go to school

then you have people who were smart in school but decided to get fit later

the majority though are frat types who are dumb as shit: not that I care, I lift because I want to and what other people do honestly doesnt matter

Did they contact the police? I get the impression from piana's attitude that he wouldn't have.

People from low-class and uncivilized environments often rely on violence to get by. Being from a violent, low education environment motivates you to get big since it's a deterrent that keeps most people from wanting to fight you. The result is that a lot of long-time gym goers are from brutish socioeconomic backgrounds.

I work from 8AM - 6PM. The gym I picked is located about halfway between my house and my job. I wake up around 6:00 and go to the gym. If I don't fuck around I can get everything finished within 45 minutes. On Saturdays I don't have work and I go a little longer. I work only one hour less than you a day and it's east for me to get in three times+ per week.

>a real career at 70 hours a week, clearing 300k a year.

Kill yourself before you have a family

Why?

Like legitimately what was wrong with that post?

Assuming you'll be making 300k a year without much trouble was the first part, willingly committing to 70 hour work weeks every week was the second and sadder part.

Acting as if these trivial things will save you from the slow march to eternal sleep as opposed to lifting weights as a hobby

>crossfit is for wealthy, educated whites
>catter

you were actually doing well with your bait and were hitting the nail on the head up to

>but every single person with above average intelligence/income will pity you and won't take you seriously

if you're obviously on gear most people will rightfully look down on you no matter what /fraud/ thinks, but if you just look like you stay in shape and put the effort in to look better than the average skinnyfat faggot anyone worth listening to will be impressed by it.

>build a succesful business, earn a good degree/discover something, do something for your community, write a good book etc - that's how you earn respect of high class people

>you can only do one of these things or lift, it's impossible that you can do several of them

actually this had better be bait, if you're so shit at time management that you're unable to do these things and also find time to stay in shape, then i feel sorry for you

I don't know and I don't care. 29 year old, university degree, officer in the military, married. Don't consider myself trash.

Lifting is an important part of my routine, as is body weight training, cardio and boxing.

I'm always trying to improve myself and I've got nothing to prove to the world, just to myself. All my training feels different. Lifting is an outlet after a bad day, body weight is just fun, cardio takes me outdoors and boxing to me is more of a teamsport because I train with my friends.

You've got scumbags and lowlifes in every sport there is and this has nothing to do with how much money they make. Hell, ever been to a golf course? The disgusting display of ego boosting by overly rich 40-somethings is not a thing for people to aspire.

>This is what being poor is.

Good fucking god; I'm glad I'm upper-middle class.

You have no idea how much respect I have for you, seriously.

its no longer noble to be strong. society requires literally no strength at all from anyone. savages with animalistic brains and therefore aggression and anger issues need to exercise because this was their purpose in the old world. we used to need savages, now society casts them aside because they serve no purpose other than to fight wars. and they are underpaid even for that

Except for you forgot the part where modern upper class people trend towards being more physically fit than the average lower-class person. Poorfags are less likely to care about their bodies and the ones that do are usually too uneducated to bother to research and understand effective techniques and turn into curlbros.

>It's really noble to improve your strength and boy
this isnt a fucking anime you faggot

does this mean the higher the bf% the more likely they are to not be in poverty?

FUCK YOU NIGGER I'LL SLAP YOUR SHIT

Holy geez that is one rare Lynchian pepe my friend. Well done.

Because some people are satisfied with only improving their body, which leaves them vain and empty inside.

never mind im retarded

If OPS picture is anything like me, that guy gets paid to work out.

It is in my contract that I work out 1 hour in a 24 hour shift. Many law enforcement and fire agencies are making this mandatory for obvious reasons.

If I don't have time on shift I am authorized to return to the work gym and get paid overtime ($40+ an hour) to workout.

We have cardio bunnies and fucking dump trucks at work. All can carry their gear and all can run up a flight of stairs. When shit hits the fan, as an organization we are a healthy bunch.

Except for the fact that he's full of shit?

Lol

Probably not. Some of us work 100 hour work weeks.

My regular scheduled work week is 56 hours salaried. There are times when you pick up another 24 hour shift which put you at 80. During an event, natural disaster, staffing problems, ect. Mandatory time occurs. I have worked 21 straight days without going home.

For a while I also had a second job that I would do on the off days.

Depends on the industry man. 100+ billable Hours in a work week is not unheard of in some industries.

-You can do macro planning while sitting at work. It's not like a 70 hour week job has you running around constantly without time to think about other stuff.

-If you're commuting 30 minutes to the gym, you live somewhere small enough that you aren't in a high rise, and therefore can buy a home gym. No reason you can't drop a few hundo if you're in such a hot-shot career track.

-Meal prep can be cut to 2 or 3 hours tops if you're really getting serious.

More realistic time:

5 1-hour workouts = 5 hours

2.5 hours meal prep

= 7.5 hours per week. Make it 10 if you have to commute

168-56-10-70 = 32 hours of free time left. And how many people work 70 hours including their commute? Nobody I know, unless it's a rare crunch time. Well-paid engineer, not grease monkey.

Why are you comparing lifting to getting a good career? Getting a good career isn't a hobby.

Those aren't hobbies nor are they and lifting in any way mutually exclusive. Stop trolling you queer.

>military
>married
>not trash

okay. tell that to your wife when they bring home pieces of your body in trash bags that she won't be able to afford to bury due to your shit paycheck you incredibly selfish bastard.

Its a combo of multiple things. Many of these anons have said very correct things such as the guy which said crap people tend to not have much else going on. However, there is also the fact of the matter that often, but not always, sociopaths/cluster B personality disorder types tend to like the attention, obedience, and adoration. They like being watched. As you know, theyre broken inside in some way. Anyway I guess I sound edgy but I actually have shown signs of being a sociopath; it as well as other similar personality disorders run in the family, which is I guess why so many of the both fitness personalities and non-fitness online personalities seem to behave in ways which are oddly and disturbingly familiar to me. These people are often broken individuals in some way and have some personality disorder, which often leads to their hunger for attention, moreso than the Average Joe.

kek'd irl

People who are into bodybuilding, like boxing, are trashy people. The "sport" is solitary, its practitioners brutalize their bodies but think they look cool doing it. It's a slow method of self destruction.

masculine men desire strength

non-masculine men do not

it's that simple

Yeah people into fitness are the losers

Not that I'm defending not having a routine, but in my first 4 months I diddied 4 pl8s with no prior training or even doing anything close to what I'm doing now. If you have good genetics you can get away with a lot.

Normal BMI doesn't mean awesome health, and "Fitness" does not mean lifting. Lots of upper class people are thin simply because they do lots of cardio and avoid cheap, processed shit food.

Seriously I always wondered why people are so proud of how hard they're working.

I have always respected those that manage to minimize their time spent working while still making good money so that they can have hobbies and talents rather than just a paycheck.

I pity anyone that works even a 40 hour week, I felt like a piece of useless shit when I was working an 8-6 job 5 days a week since I wasn't able to focus on more than one hobby after factoring gym and gf time.

I cant put into words how much it makes me kek when i see that fucking picture.

That kid goes to my college and is quite literally the definition of a niggerfaggot, the picture used was his facebook profile pic. He had it as his default unironically.

Thats because no one works less than 40 hours that hasnt already made it financially or career wise
You dont make it if you dont put in the hours

holy fuck i am glad i am not poor, lol

I mean, I work heavy hours but I also make 6 figures.... soooo its a compromise? I am a single guy in my late 20s who doesn't have a social life, but I have two brand new cars almost paid off and am hunting for a second home. I'd much rather work 2 jobs and get my shit in order than waste my days at a bar or doing whatever it is kids my age do.

I live in the richest part of the US and all of weightlifting and basically everything is dominated by rich white people, while the mexicans do crossfit and shitty "body building"
lmao

Trash tier lifting practices
>Nomie fitness trends
>Bodybuilding
>geared power lifting
>bar stars
>cross fit
>meme lifters

Mid Tier Lifting practices
>Power lifting
>cross fit boxes that know what they're doing
>Some Aesthetics Crew members

High Tier Lifting practices
>Olympic weightlifting
>Gymnastics strength training
>Strong Man

Agreed?

crossfit gyms that know what theyre doing is an oxymoron

>the majority though are frat types who are dumb as shit

i've never succeeded in school or anything else in life besides being the funny guy and flirting with broads. Let me work with that I have, bro.

hah yeah it just seems unfair, because there are a hand full of cross fit boxes that do have some p legit coaches, well into the trash it goes.

85 hours a week guy here again

Guy's it's not that difficult, and truth be told it's my fault for being a retard and dropping out of college 8 years ago. I'm having to work extra hard right now to make up for lost time but by the time I get out of the Marines I'll have plenty saved up, have my bachelor's done, my GI bill completely intact to go to grad school or a technical school depending on the state of the economy, and I will use the VA home loan to buy a home with no money down and low interest. I'd much rather slave away for 3 years while I'm young and set my family up for success than be broken and homeless when I'm middle aged.

>If you're commuting 30 minutes to the gym, you live somewhere small enough that you aren't in a high rise, and therefore can buy a home gym. No reason you can't drop a few hundo if you're in such a hot-shot career track.

Wat? My commute is about 45mins and I live pretty close to the city center where I work, but using public transportation makes the commute at least twice as time consuming than driving. Also I work minimum wage office drone job so I couldn't afford even a barbell for my homegym, even if I lived in the kind of mansion it takes to be able to fit a homegym in the first place...