Tfw you finally realize you have to give up lifting because it's destroying your health

>tfw you finally realize you have to give up lifting because it's destroying your health

You're probably lifting wrong.

What do you mean destroying your health? What are you doing thats so bad?

>herniated disk that won't get better
>hiatal hernia, which can be caused or exacerbated by both lifting and overeating

>shit form

Exactly what he said, it's not lifting that's the problem, it's that you're a fucking idiot.

kill yourself, faggot

so he was right then, your stupidity is the problem here

I would have had to have an extremely good knowledge of anatomy and years of rehab to have prevented my herniation. Fuck what I could have done about a hiatal hernia. Fuck yourself normie scum

Or you could have you know, learned to lift correctly. I lift with dudes in their 60s that have lifted since their teens and have never had a serious injury.

I'm a scoliosis fuck that's been dealing with herniated discs for six years.
man up.

you could have used good form you snide faggot

You're one ignorant fuck. Most people who lift have to deal with injuries, some of which require them to stop lifting.
>assuming I didn't pay a lot of attention to form
wrong

kek, this damage control

you used poor form and lifted heavy weights, you chose to do that therefore this is entirely your fault. you made this thread looking for sympathy and you've quite rightly received none at all.

I think I have a hiatal hernia... But I was fasting so I am unsure. Should I see a doc?

I'm kinda scared cause it's day 3. I don't wanna be put on more drugs.

You're such a loser, OP. You only have yourself to blame for your hernias.

Yeah there are a lot of idiots out there that don't know how to lift correctly, just like yourself.

Don't really see what your point was.

>all this hernia talk

You guys know that some people are literally predisposed to getting hernias right?

Most people get them due to genetic defects at birth, and it usually takes a little bit of exertion to make them pop.

That's what a defeatist cuck would say.

My dad and my brother both got hernias, but I've been lifing hard for years and been healthier than either of them. Just turn your back on the barbell and never return, pussy.

You can get a disk herniation from all sorts of things, not just lifting

>b-but lyftan ruined my live!!!!1 i am the victim here shitlord. i cannot damage myself because I'm bound by deterministically to herniation

>I would have had to have ... years of rehab to have prevented my herniation.
wat does this even mean?

did you have previous injuries and fuck it up with lifting? If thats the case its your own fault

I've been lifting consistently for 4 years without ever injuring myself, almost /2/3/4/5/ and I've never went to snap city. It's your dumbass self that got you where you are today, not lifting.
>mfw there are people that are literally too stupid to lift

Let me redpill you on doctors, OP:
1. There are 'doctors', then there are 'Doctors', the former being anywhere from average to shit-tier, and the latter being awesome. The former are many, the latter are few and far between
2. That being said, most 'doctors' will tell you what is SAFEST to tell you, not what is necessarily BEST for you, based on your goals in life.
3. Much of your problems can be solved, medically, and with physical therapy. But your average crappy 'doctor' isn't really going to tell you that, he's just going to patch you up and send you on your way.
4. All that being said: Get more medical opinions from higher-tier doctors.
5. After you fix your problems, fix your fucking up in the gym. Then you'll be on the right track again.

Jesus you're a fucking faggot

>herniated disk that won't get better
>hiatal hernia, which can be caused or exacerbated by both lifting and overeating

See:

As a complete laymen on the subject I assume you must have fucked up real badly or you had some real bad luck. I have like 5 herniated discs but they aren't causing any trouble right now and doctors said they don't usually do (at age 20+ that is).

Plus I just googled hiatal hernia and apparently that's hardly an issue.

>these meathead cliches

kek