What type of body and workout would be best for brainpower?

What type of body and workout would be best for brainpower?

Cardio in LISS mode

Only that?And can you back it up?What about the body type?

bump

>tfw too nihilistic, intelligent, apathetic, busy and atheistic to lift or eat

*sighs*

Why couldn't I have been born extropianistic, dumb, enthusiastic, lazy, and religious / ignorant like all of you fat and stupid meatheads?

fuck off gorilla poster.I had enough of you in Veeky Forums

Cardio followed by yoga meditation and/or tai chi.

and nothing about muscle building?

ChessBoxing x F

That's some low-tier bait friendo.

A quick and efficient workout, which is not based on aesthetics but strength.

ACBCACx
BCACBCx

A:

High bar squat 3x5
Flat bench press 3x5
Bent over row 3x5
Incline bench press 3x5
Plank 3x1m

B:

High bar squat 3x5
Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Chin up 3x5
Plank 3x1m

C:

Jump rope for one hour straight (progress up to one hour when starting out)

---

When a beginner, progress on your lifts at a linear rate, like you would do in Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Once you are no longer a beginner, I would recommending reading about Wendler's 5/3/1 program and tailoring the program I gave above to it.

Eat a diet that is a well balanced amount of fats, protein, and carbohydrates. Make sure you get an ample supply of Omega-3s, which can be gotten from almonds and/or canola oil (just to name two). Do not starve yourself when cutting and do not eat too much when bulking. Stay near a BMI of around 20--30, and do not allow your bodyfat percentage climb above 22% or below 10% (while I cannot source the study right now seeing as I am on my phone, I recall reading that an ample bodyfat percentage can help brain recovery).

Get no less and no more than 8 hours of sleep. While 6.5 hours of sleep is thought to be optimal, I believe that figure is not suitable for those who exercise nearly every day.

Make sure to stretch in both the morning and the evening of every day. Do not static stretch prior to lifting, instead prefer dynamic stretching before lifting.

The most important thing for a healthy brain is to use it. Read every day, study a plethora of different subjects, and try to think things through.

Please excuse any typos, I am on mobile.

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

aerobic exercise
>Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
is a bretty good book on this subject

OP here
>Do not starve yourself
What do you mean by starving?Do you count fasting and intermittent fasting as starving because they actually are really healthy both for your body and brain.
>below 10%
I thought that 7-9% was the best.
>Get no less and no more than 8 hours of sleep
From what I've read 7 is optimal and 8-9 best considering you dont count the first hour so instead of 8 you sleep 9 and instead of 9 10 but yeah I always try to get my sleep knowing how important is.
>Read every day, study a plethora of different subjects, and try to think things through.
Of course.Also thank you for your post

I mean do not eat at a kilocaloric deficit that is greater than 500.

Intermittent fasting is thought to decrease testosterone production, which would actually be detrimental to making strength gains.

thank it looks really promising will check it for sure.
>Intermittent fasting is thought to decrease testosterone production, which would actually be detrimental to making strength gains.
What?!?!I thought It increases human growth hormone.Do you have any credible source for that?

last bump

Diet is more important for your brain than exercise.

I know but exercise would help too.I'm trying to eat healthy which means no junk or sugar I guess.Also what should a diet for that look like?

For brainpower you need aesthetics.

Aesthetics --> Women --> Sex --> Reduced stress --> Progress on work --> Smarter --> More brain power

This, but for C days it would be smarter to do different cardio types each day. So C1 is jumping rope C2 is swimming C3 is biking or running.