He actually thinks this is 20lbs of muscle

he actually thinks this is 20lbs of muscle
le reddit thinks this is actually impressive

what the fuck is this brehs

>caring about anything outside of Veeky Forums

found the redditor low life.

The standards for reddit are much lower because they don't have anonymity so they have to worry about karma. If they were truly honest they would tell him he has a fucking nerve to post that claim with that pic.

how much muscle pounds did he gain aprox. then?

that's totally fine for 8 months. go away

Well obviously it isn't pure muscle fiber but I wouldn't doubt 20lbs of muscle/glycogen/water looking at the picture.

Also he became from auschwitz mode to decently fit so what's the problem? I have muscle dysmorphia as well but I can still rationalize.

On top of that especially if you have job/family/friends/hobbies (a life other than jerking off to trannies and browsing Veeky Forums) lifting and dieting necessarily isn't the most important thing in your life and becomes infinitely more difficult.

/thread

Unlike OP, this guy probably isn't a manlet. It could be 20 pounds.

but he looks better desu, you can't deny that

Guy made a positive change in his life. Stop trying to bring others down.

This

This guy looks much better than when he started. He doesn't have the best frame but shit hes done well for 8 months, especially considering he looks past the 18-23 golden test age range. Don't be salty senpai.

OP you're a desperate cunt. He's making a change, have you even stepped outside of the house today? Fuck off back to /b/ or Reddit or wherever the fuck you came from.

what is it about gyms that makes peoples hair fall out?

Did he not eat?
Christ, skellies suck at making gains.

That's acceptable, but by no means good or even normal. Unless he was just training without a sense of linear progression.

>Guy starts working out, making really good progress, not perfect but he's making it
>feels pretty confident, decides to post progress online
>gets confidence boost and continues lifting
>faggot OP sees it and throws an autistic shitfit
>the end

>mocking someone else's gains

weak bro

probably looks better than you OP

plus you're a faggot who browses reddit, you're literally just as bad as him or worse since you bring this shit back here

What's with all of the politically correct cuckolds in this thread?

Trips of truth.
Fuck off OP.
It's the effort that counts.
Everyone has to start somewhere.
Not everyone starts off knowing how to do something perfectly.
It's a PROCESS of learning.

There is nothing special about his progress. I have been lifting for 7 months starting from a similar base with less fat and I look better than that guy. I consider my progress decent

he didnt turn into the hulk, but he definitely put on visible muscle mass. why do you care and why are you so butthurt? you sound jealous as fuck

That's actually great progress for 8 months.

I LMAO every time some noob lifter has high expectations about how much muscle you can build in under a year. Some of you newfags are hillarious with this

Let see the decent progress then....

Post timestamped pic.

Pics or fuck off

How fucking insecure do you have to be to be putting other people down in order to feel superior?

There are some delusional fucks out there, but that guy actually made some solid progress, although maybe not to his full potential.

Fuck off, OP.

looks pretty good lmao

Sure there's "nothing special" about his progress but I doubt that you've done yourself any better in 8 months as a natural lifter

Pic related is my 8 months progress, pretty comparable to OPs pic. Definitely not 20lbs of lean mass like that bullshit claim, but more like 15lbs lean+fat gain

>notes to do with tren on mirror
>"nattygains.jpg"

Shit I've been exposed

Pic on right looks like me from before I even started lifting.

>2 years ago
>going to this extent to find something to bitch about
Cmon OP. Yeah it's not 20 lbs pure muscle mass but as everyone else says it's decent and it's progress. That being said if he posted that shit here he'd get "DYEL" "THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON" and the like so I'm pretty disappointed that everyone ITT is suddenly pretending we're above mocking someone just because "progress is progress"

He looks like he's got skeleton DNA, gaining even a little muscle is hard for guys like that. Sure he's not jacked, but he went from being a boyish skeltal to actually looking masculine and grown up. I can at least give him some credit for that.

Nice ottermode brah, looking good.

>but by no means good or even normal
post progress pics

that's better than what 70% of people do easily

>what the fuck is this brehs
You answered this yourself "breh".
>reddit

About 4 maybe, it's pathetic.

he doesn't look like 8 months and 20 pounds worth but he looks a lot better and he has made some good progress
as a fellow former skelly i can empathize with this guy. we're all gonna make it

Are you joking ? I love how people always come up with this pseudo science bullshit. He is a skelly because he doesn't eat much, he still doesn't eat much and lifts=> not a lot of gains. If he would eat 4000-5000 kcal a day and hit his protons he would be massive in a 8 months.

5lbs at best

second pic is probably with a pump as well

>eat tren

By the way, this is 4 months progress from pretty much below ottermode skelly (67 kg) to 83 and back to 78 now

I know, my abs suck but I have trash abs insertions

This, he looks fine. People here are so over critical and shitty to eachother. Not to expect better from Veeky Forums. Why would you come here to post something just to hate on another person.

Re-evaluate your life and your values.

>curl/shrugbros are now comfortable posting on fit
what happened to this place

>gained 35 pounds then lost 11 in 4 months
hello e-stats king

>reddit
>high standards

pick one

why are you on reddit in the first place if you hate it so much, you bitter autistic faggot?

Haha, post your shit physique phaggot, I never do curls.
My stats are 85 kg bench(for 5), 105 kg DL for 5, 64 kg OHP for 3, standard dips x12, low weight squats and fs and rows with about 1 pl8
Why would I lie? I gained about 12 kg in 4 months(starting since christmas) and then went back down due to not eating much anymore, now I am at my lowest since then.

We're just not all edge lords who need to feel like they're hot shit looking at someone's progress pics

I'm not trying to hate on the guy, he's made some gains good for him. But if you're implying that his progress is anything special I disagree.

This is me after 7 months as I said I started with a similar base except less fat around the stomach area

>guy with proportional legs feels comfortable posting on Veeky Forums
Fifty famiglia

You did not gain 3kg or muscle a month.

You forgot half-natty lighting and sweat/oil giving an even bigger definition

OP never gonna make it. Why do you even workout bro.

wow you are really projecting lmao

I don't know how much I gained, I am sure it's not 3kg though, I started with a good frame and muscular build (not skinny fat) but I ate a shit ton, I think I lost a lot of fat recently since I weighed about 82 kg about a month ago and now am going down on the scale pretty much every day. I need to bulk again but finals are really fucking over my motivation and summer ain't the best time for bulking