What body type would you say is the limit of being perceived as "in great shape" and "athletic" but not a "meat head"...

What body type would you say is the limit of being perceived as "in great shape" and "athletic" but not a "meat head" or "try hard" ?

Someone who is actually an athlete in great shape as opposed to a closet case who's only reason for leaving the house is lifting heavy things and checking out dudes

lol fuck off you approval seeking retard

> "meat head" or "try hard"
Anyone who says this is just a cunt. Why do you care what cunts think?

inb4 someone posts this roiding manlet tinytrip

Only people who say meat head and try hard are the people who are envious and too uninspired to recreate your masterpiece

Depends on your frame, bodyfat and how you've trained.

I mean, would you say this guy is a meathead or a try-hard?

I would say he's a fatass.

Natty

Me 2

But he isn't actually (that) fat, he's just really fucking huge.

honestly it depends on how well you dress. If you just dress normally then you're just gonna be perceived as being in "great shape" (they say that for a reason you know, you're body creates a more desirable silhouette)

that said, I think too many people who get bigger switch to an XS shirts and tank tops everyday mentality, which ends up looking for meathead/tryhard

pic related, dress normally and look ripped, but nothing tryhard.

that masturbation arm tho

you are a beta

This guy gets it

someone who doesnt skip leg day

meathead = only does biceps

All three of these people are (built)fat.

I'd say he is fat

Don't be stupid. There's no reason to go beyond what society deems commendable and right into "mutant" zone unless that is exactly what you want.

>Powershittrs

You can be as muscular as you want, as long as you're cool about it and don't let on how much effort you're putting into it.

nothing wrong with that, friend.

Depends if you are ugly and/or a Manlet you will hit that level of try hard much faster.

It has nothing to do with body type, it's what you wear. Shit like the OP is obviously trying to show off his physique by wearing something too tight.

this

Veeky Forums doesn't think athletic mode is meat head or try hard, but a lot of normies do. they just think pic related is genetics though because they're retarded

if you wear normal, well-fitting clothes (NOT tight like OP pic) and don't take grams of gear you will never look like a try hard or meathead.

the natty limit does not allow you to look abnormal in clothes, assuming you're a reasonable bodyfat.

he's also fat