Any Veeky Forumsizens wear makeup to increase their chances of reproductive success?

Any Veeky Forumsizens wear makeup to increase their chances of reproductive success?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Depp_filmography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

This is gay even for fit. God damn it we hit a new low, from lifting to feels and trap/gay discussions to fucking make up advice. Take a good look in the mirror OP, you just made fit gayer than LGBT and sexy males boards combined. Good job, pat yourself on the back than go suck your own dick you fucking faggot.

>/lgbt/

>muh masculinity

I bet you're some fat beta pimply neckbeard mad at the thought of men enhancing their looks.

it's obvious he's wearing it and women will notice too since they're the ones who cover themselves in it every day

Needs more definition under eyes/on his cheekbones to look more "natural" but good attempt faggot

Yes. Went from kv to slayer in ~6 months

No, i groom myself and look good enough to not need make up. I just dont buy into the whole modern uni sex bullshit, think that men should be masculine and that delicate make up is for girls while pic related amount is for cheap whores. Now you might have a different opinion and youre welcome to have it. I will consider you a painted faggot and thats all there is to it. Most other men will too.

That shit is too obvious. Just use concealer

Also note the word men.

Honestly first pic looks better to me
You don't need to wear make up to look good bro

No homo

I use concealer on bumps, zits, spots, etc. That's it.

Guy in OP lookin good though,

No, I am naturally beautiful.

>Veeky Forums shitposting about women
>"d-does anyone here use makeup?"

Veeky Forums became a

J O K E
O
K
E

That picture just makes the guy look gayer. Its like you got a pretty attractive guy, he has perty eyes. The on the left its like the gay version of that. If thats the goal go for it but its pretty hard for a straight man to look straight with makeup. Also all you masculinity is instantly taken away when seen with it on.

Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on guy liner? I'm thinking of starting to wear it, but I've also got long hair and I'm afraid people will think I'm a bodybuilder tranny.

But yeah I do wear make up, mainly to hide pimples

Honestly the fact that guys don't wear makeup is our greatest advantage. I'm glad I don't have to spend an ungodly amount of time and money on temporary shit because society is okay with my flaws.

is it gay to wear makeup to the gym?

No. Only time I ever had some kind of make-up on was during my wedding, got into a fight a couple of days before and had a black eye. Wife convinced me to put some shit on my eye for the pictures.

Makeup fucks up beauty standards, both for men and women. If you have a bad skin or anything, go after the cause (bad food/sleep deprivation/etc) and change that. Don't hide your imperfections: let them motivate you. And if you can't fix them (scars and shit like that) than wear them with pride.

i wouldn't give the guy on the left a second look, the guy on the right looks way better- and at least from the picture I can't tell hes actually wearing make up.
I mean ffs theres a thread up with a guy asking how to ask his gf to fuck his asshole with a dildo, and you're harking on THIS for being gay? hell, im some cultures its considered quite masculine to wear "make up". you sound like you're homophobic or something

Lol what's up with this dude's ass-eyes?

Skin around his eyes is like a butthole

Name the cultures that consider make up masculine. Please do. If he wants to wear make up, fine, but nobody is gonna call it or him masculine. Just like nobody is ever going to call skinny fuckbois masculine. Because they arent. Now if the fucktard in ops picture tried fixing his skin in the long term his problem would be solved. Instead he chooses to damage it further by wearing make up and now you come along saying its masculine. Also Im not homophobic, I just like using terms like gay and fag as derogatory. Call me a bigot if you want, see if I care about the opinions of dumb fucks like you and OP.

its very common for Persian men to wear makeup, historically and in modern times

kill yourself you literal faggot

Welp, you got me. I still think that OP and any other man wearing make up is a feminine faggot and that there is nothing masculine about it.

>I'm not homophobic

fuck off you triggered faggot

thats obviously not me you tard

i just googled "persian man makeup"

Fit has always been gay, in a masculine way. Being gay doesn't make you a faggot but wearing makeup pretty much does i feel you

Johnny Depp isn't Persian, you dipshit.

who the fuck is johnny depp and why should I know his ethnicity?

>who the fuck is johnny depp
Have you been living under a rock your entire life?

Finally someone who gets it. I got no problem with gay men, I have a problem with feminine faggots. Hell I dont even think gay when I say faggot, I just think feminine, weak willed boy.

Why should I know some B-list actors personal details?

I've never seen him in any films I've watched

I'm assuming you are gay or bi. The only people who get mad at feminine gays are other gays. Really. Straight people don't bother to care.

>caring this much

internalised af

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Depp_filmography Have you literally seen none of these movies?

0/10 bait

>does wear makeup or would at least consider it
>does not know who johnny depp is
you are most likely a virgin

I've seen Platoon, but I dont remember him from it.

I think my taste in film doesnt overlap much with his type of acting.

Where did I say anything about my personal opinion of makeup? The guy asked for examples of cultures that wear makeup, I delivered. Nice projecting, dummy.

>makeup
>male

>they all have dark roots
Naziboos are pathetic

That shit will age your face faster. Just look at very white girl at age 30.

Yeah because all straight people are the same person with same opinions. You fucking idiot

you look like a fucking vulkanian, you goon

>looking like a cartoon character is enhancing

>not embracing your Y chromosome
Lmao, waste of semen.

if i could look like you i'd wear makeup every day desu
n- no homo

>I dont even think gay when I say faggot
I'm just gonna be completely honest here.

I think I'm the only one who thinks of gays when I call people faggot. If I'm saying faggot, I do mean someone is being a gay effeminate sissy faggot.

Everybody else is like "nooooo i really mean stuuuupid" What a lie faggots.

why wear makeup if you don't have acne?

just cover up the dark circles under your eyes, leave the rest natural

>taking advice from sand niggers

it's ok user. not all straight people are assholes. Be gay

No because my gf would become repulsed by me

>Also I'm not homophobic, I just like using terms like gay as derogatory.

stupid fag

Nah

>very white girl ageing
That's not because of make up. That's because they're white, female and 30.

BB cream is god-tier.
I recommend all pale cumskins wear it to improve their complexion, dark circles, and acne.

I'd smash OP with or without the makeup, but men don't need it since they are naturally kawaii.

Would hold hands with either. Men don't need makeup.

Please stop shaving your chests, though.

I'm conventionally attractive enough to where I dont have to wear makeup to look good

Its pretty pathetic that guys would stoop low enough to wear makeup. How fucking insecure about yourself do you have to be to do that?

Using a makeup = being an insecure liar. Leave these lies to insecure women and just stick to the juice if you want to cheat in genetic lottery you failed at

Well, I have vitiligo (white patches all over my face) and makeup gives me the confidence to actually go outside without wanting to kill myself so fuck you.

i wouldnt wear make up only because it looks unnatural for a male.

that being said, i have no problem whatsoever with getting botox/fillers because it gives natural looking aesthetics

that isn't true at all. I'm as straight as it comes and faggots really grind my gears. just failures of men.

girly-level of insecurity

Since when sucking one's own dick is gay? Grow up

C'mon. It's pretty gay if it is not a feminine penis

Beautiful sand niggers my most likely ugly friend.

Feel bad for you man. I have vitiligo too, but it's on eyelid and area between eyelid and eyebrow so when the eye is open it's hard to notice. Got lucky with the placement, I guess.

If you don't mind answering, how old were you when you got them? Did you get them all at that time or did you get them over time? Did any of them get bigger over time?

id fuck either one but wouldnt date a guy who spends a lot of time putting makeup on everyday. if i wanted that id date a girl

I was 6-8 years old when I first noticed. It was on my back. It's now spread all over my body, a good 50%. It definitely gets worse the older you get. My best advice is to avoid the sun at all costs. It'll only make the vitiligo worse and more noticeable.

I take my vitamins, drink my water, don't drink alcohol, don't do drugs, do my cardio, smile everyday, lift, eat my veggies, don't eat fast food, handle stress, and a strong faith.
Don't really have many blemishes, acne, or dark circles.
It's called natural radiance. No need for make up.

It's actually called good genetics.

Now fuck off Chad.

Love you too

>Implying we won't all be wearing concealer and "guyliner" in three years.

We're all pretty gay here. OP is just the first to embrace the metro-side openly and with a masculine assuredness. We should all be as confident as OP. Don't be afraid of the future; your better self is coming.

fuck off libcuck

>Also Im not homophobic, I just like using terms like gay and fag as derogatory.

>Also Im not racist, I just like using terms like nignog and zipperhead as derogatory.

>Also Im not sexist, I just like using terms like cumdumpster and dumb bitch as derogatory.

>Also Im not antisemitic, I just like using terms like kike and heeb as derogatory.

I feel the same way, bro

Concealer for red spots and the occasional dark circles after a night out is goat.
Light coverage foundation as well, if you want to be fancy and not have a cake face.
There's no need for an eyeliner, unless you're a chink and you want to draw emphasis and appear to have a larger eye area.

You are not allowed to give anyone any advice. Your detachment from mainstream society is so extreme that your advice would be no better than that from an Islamist, a six year old or an autist. Congratulations on disqualifying yourself.

Don't resist it user.... its been coming for a long time. Don't be left behind. You'll end up being the equivalent of a fedora, clinging to outmoded notions of masculinity and chivalry. You'll be the butt of jokes. Be a winner user. Zzyz would want you to. We've already got the hair and the tans and the clothes and the tats. Make up just the next logical, evolutionary setup. Join us. Be the best slayer you can be.

I feel sorry for those dubs

I have small eyes (think Taylor Swift) so I wear a little.

What type of concealer do you use for the eyes?

Dubs make it true. Don't resist it, user.

I found this picture on the internet. Is this you?

>What type of concealer do you use for the eyes?

urban decay naked skin

Kek

Nice . Thx

He went a bit overboard around the eyes

Makeup on guys should be very, very minimal, basically nothing more than concealer

still worth practicing; if you have a girlfriend/girl you're very comfortable with, have her show you

you can fucking keep him

we don't want him

This is the saddest fucking board I swear to God

>He went a bit overboard around the eyes

He's literally only wearing concealer and foundation.

I wish I knew where to start desu. There are so many options.

tfw: all this internalization.

And too much of it
Enda up making his face and specially under eye area look flat

Mfw /fit's my favourite board of all time

Yep. Make-up wise, a small amount of BB cream is by far the best thing for facial aesthetics.

How obvious is it when used under the eyes? Can't ppl see it? Or does it look natural?

Oh, yeah, he's using too much product, i agree.
He probably looked cakey up close and it's cringe seeing a guy with cakeface.

I used it under my eyes and it look pretty good. I have to use a lot of it though cause I got serious baggage.

You don't want to use a BB under your eyes, especially if it's one with an SPF, you'll have teary eyes for the rest of the day.
Get a concealer 1 shade lighter than your skintone and don't use too much if you don't want it to look obvious.

>unironically using the word homphobic

>using words ironically

Do you greentext on facebook, as well?