well thats a wrap

just got my order in today. Going to take my first pill in the AM

got my order in from 24dnp this morning

Here's the pastebin fags
pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG

from who and to the UK?

Dinitro, to the US

Dosage timing?
Thinking of stepping up from 250ed to 500.
Is it important to spread the 2 caps out over the course of the day, or does it not matter with the half life being so long and the residual amount in my system constantly being fairly high?

>not taking NAC and pyruvate

Too bad senpai

Mfw wanna do DNP but cannot send it to my dorm room

You can probably get a 24dnp shipment ok

got a shipment in from dnpsource dot sigaint dot org

Gave me 6 extra capsules too. It blew up when I tried to burn it so it seems legit.

Picrelated. Writing a review for the guy cause his product seems good. dnpsource

What are your symptoms? Dosage? Time of cycle? First cycle?

Same here. 7 days in, 250mg per day, drinking lots of water + some V8 + the supps in the pastebin, and I start getting tingling across my body (no numbing though) so I stop. The next day it's a bit more noticeable; 2 more days and it's gone.

Does PN manifest like that sometimes? It wasn't localized to my hands & feet like I read, and there was no numb feeling. I'm tempted to chalk it up to water retention; it felt similar to when I took MK-677 and got some serious bloat.

Oh yeah and the tingling sensation was resolved by lightly scratching wherever I got it. No sign of a rash or allergic reaction anywhere, though.

Depends if you want worse sides in one hit or constant sides over the day

How long will DNP stay effective after the date of expiration in the bottle?

Been on 200mg of dinitro for 4 days. Stepping up to 400mg a day since I've had no sides except a bit of breath shortness, hunger, and mild sweating.

Does DNP expire? I have some left over from last winter(2014-2015).

Its probably fine. Worst case scenario it doesn't do shit.

read that one around 8am, and one around 8pm is a good time.,

Guys, Ive been talking 250mg of dnp and recently I Caught the flu and i'm experiencing a fever.
I threw up once and ive been having headaches, what should I do before the paramedics arrive?

thats not PN

An user said a couple weeks ago now that ausjuice was going to start stocking DNP.

I still don't see it there?

I seem to be one of the lucky ones. Day 8 now on 250mg and literally no side effects. No rash, no PN, no tingles, no nothing. I'm stoked.

I'm on Vit C and E, Magnesium, fish oil, and an antihistamine.

It's not ready, dude. It's ok. I'm still in touch with him, and he's going to let me know when he's ready. I promise. Be patient.

Gonna do 250mg a day for this whole month...already 4 days in. I would do 500 but it's literally 90 degrees outside. 1600 Cal per day I weigh 176 right now.

Post pictures of what you got or stop shilling

Someone update me on a good DNP source.
My last cycle was over a year ago (YellowBot), i look for someone who sells HIGH QUALITY DNP and where i can be extremly sure the dosing is accurate.

I dont care about the price, he needs to ship to germany tho.

im not him but i just got mine in too from dinitro, pic in a sec

Reckon it would be ready by the end of the month? Thats when I plan on ordering some.

He said two weeks about a week and three-quarters ago, so yeah, should definitely be up and running by the end of May

Cool, I imagine delivery is relatively fast if I live in aus? Never ordered from ausjuice before.

If you're a returning customer you can order it now. And always could.

>250mg/d
Don't feel anything
>500mg/d
wew it's getting kind of hot
>750mg/d
[burning through the floor]

The nights are the worst, anything I can take in huge quantities for a good night of sleep without killing myself?

Guess so. Depends on where you are relative to him, I guess. Biggest thing is no customs issues.

I'm just telling everyone here what he told me, which is that he stopped stocking it because nobody was buying it.

How do you guys deal with this hunger im SO HUNGRY

Willpower, my dude.

I'm on 1500 calories a day and I'm managing. I mean, I get cravings sure, but you just deal with it. What are you eating?

EC stack. It'll only last you ~3 weeks before the effect wears off, though.

Im struggling as i was on 4k calories and now dropping to about 2k.
Tempted with an eca stack, doesnt that just make you more hot, put a big strain on your heart and make sleeping harder?

Is there any chance 24dnp would be willing to sell lower-dosed (100-150mg) pills? If not, is there anyone who ships to the EU who would?

kill yourself

Riparoonie. My maintenance is like 3K give or take, I dropped to 1900 pre-DNP, and then decided to go balls-to-the-wall and dropped further to 1500 while on it.

Then again I say 1500, but my parents were up staying with me for like four days so I ate bad, and then I went down to visit friends and familt for five days, so I ate more shit. Even all that I've still lost 1.3kg and I've got a week to go. Hopefully I can maximize the weight loss with my second week of clean eating and working out.

It does increase your heart rate, but I personally didn't find that DNP increased my resting HR so I felt fine stacking them; most people report the same. It doesn't make you more hot, and it shouldn't make sleeping harder unless you dose close to bedtime.

y tho
yeah i feel you gonna go on a date this week and cant be eating some bullshit salad meal when shes having three courses
hmmm you make it sound mighty appealing, did it kill your appetite completely? and did the lethargy mostly go with it? I work in retail and walk around a lot so dont want to kill myself you see

>4k calories on dnp

thats when i was bulking on tren you fucking illiterate retard

>implying you said you were on tren you fuckwit

>implying there are people on this subreddit not on tren

BUMP
U
M
P

Not sure if he ships to Germany but dinitro is generally seen as the most reliable and accurately dosed product

isnt dinitro mixing the dnp with other shit to make the sides less feelable?

I just want pure, clean capped and packaged DNP with accurate 250mg doses.

Just take 250mg EOD.

just got my oder in as well, and now im kinda scared to start it. did the tests, i think it checked out.

what happens if you have PN before you even start a cycle?

dont worry bud, i havent ever done dnp before, this is my first time.

Onward brother. to greatness

>
>>implying there are people on this subreddit not on tren

Can confirm I am on tren. Went from a bulk to a cut to finish off this last month. 30 days @250 a day and 525mg a week tren 250 test

It worsens breh

>wasted $100 on yellow poison and supplements when I knew that my PN would probably get worse anyways

Just cuck my shit up

fuck... well, i dont actually know if i have PN so we will have to see what happens in a few days. just took my first dose a few minutes ago.

Heard he stopped selling after some kid in canada got a stroke after 18 days on his caps

Where did you hear such bs?

whats the status on maserati and dmp?

I wanna order but not sure if pastebin is up to date

hes restocking

maserati or DMP?

Maserati

What the fuck is PN? I can't into acronyms

Peripheral readthepastebinopathy

DAILY REMINDER
IF YOU GET A RASH
STOP DNP
START TAKING 2 PILLS OF BENADRYL Every 6 HOURS
THE HELL ITCH WILL BE GONE IN ABOUT 3-4 DAYS

[email protected]

you can find everything in valhala.onion lad

>i dont actually know if i have PN

What makes you think that you might have PN?

the bottom of my feet, while not numb, definitely are not as sensitive to touch as my hands. I always figured its because skin on the feet is just tougher/calloused or is just less sensitive. Although about a week ago my left foot started feeling funny. not really sure how to describe it. "fuzzy" maybe? not pins and needles though. Also, i am overweight. have been for many years, but was my heaviest about 6 months ago. started eating right and being just a bit more active. down from 315 to 286. need to be down to 220 by late october/november so i looked to DNP.

Should I get it guys? How hard is it to cap it myself? Anyone tried it before?

Damn. You're the exact opposite of the ideal candidate for someone taking DNP.

>fat
>unhealthy (increased risk of sides)
>history of bad eating habits while simultaneously subjecting himself to a chemical that can drastically raise carb cravings
>taking DNP as a cutting agent when still 100 pounds over weight

I hope it's worth it.

>Getting PN symptoms here too

What the fuck? 7 days in on 250mg and this happens? fml. Maybe PN on this shit isn't as rare as they say it is.

Or there is a bunk batch of DNP going around Veeky Forums mixed with a bunch of shitlord noobs that don't know what they're doing or what to expect.

Dont do it. there are alot of fake dnp on there.

well shit. i'm kind of freaked out now. i guess ill give it a few days and see what happens. PN shouldnt be manifesting for at least 10 days though.

You gon die, fat fuck. DNP's for cutting from 18% to 8%. Get your lazy ass to the gym and stop stuffing your face before you go on DNP.

I mean, they sell industrial-sized portions, and the seller in question is a 8-year member on Alibaba with "Trade Assurance" so I assumed I'd get the real stuff. Was just worried about capping. There's a link in the pastebin but I don't know if I can make it work like the guy describes it.

To clarify, they sell it for a purpose other than human consumption so it's not illegal and there's no reason for them to fake it, right? But you can't trust China, I guess.

how much would you get for the price? 100g?

I mean dinitro is 100$ for a total of 150g
and hes one of the most expensive ones.

Hmm... I didn't look at the other prices cause I thought buying it in bulk would be a lot cheaper. I just don't wanna go through using bitcoins cause I'm scared I'll fuck it up.

dinitro does western union also. and alot of the other guys can work out payments

Anyone ever used ScorpionDNP? He's got a ton of great reviews on reddit and pretty great prices @125, 250, and 333. Also he's in the U.S.

Sorry for being a retard: I read the pastebin and it gives the emails and such, but how do I go about that?

Do I just email them asking to buy it? Should I make a new email just for that specifically.

I'm paranoid af guys.

Reddit thing is private and I don't have a reddit account.

just took my first 200 mg cap of industrial chemicals a few hours ago

g-get shredded or die trying right guys?

this better be worth it, I already feel shitty

I got sick the first time I took dnp. Stop taking it and drink your fluids

Don't be a wuss. You'll be fine. Unless you live somewhere like Korea or something, you'll get a passive-aggressive letter from border control asking what's in the pills, and if you don't reply, they destroy them. It sucks, but it's better than cops.

Just email them and be like 'Hey I want to buy some DNP, how much for X caps at Y dosage'.

It's not like talking to girls, buddy. You can do it.

faggot i'm on 1000

What do you want, a medal?

to get fucking shredded, im 12.6% bf i want to be 7%

I wish I was 12.6%.

I'll get there.

Have gone from 330 to 255 with short DNP cycles+great diet and cardio while not taking DNP. Would absolutely recommend. Gonna ride it all the way down to 180.

i still feel fat as fuck even though I can see 6 abs in the mirror (barely the last pair).

never really been below 12%, i want to get to 7% and stay there at least a few years (i am on roids so it sh ould be possible)

> tfw 18%, give or take half a percent.

Still a hell of a lot better compared to where I was, but, as you can no doubt tell, nowhere near I want to be.

yeah same here, i used to be like literally fucking 40%.

the thing is i don't really have memories from that time about my body and how it really felt. I think my mind subconsciously is blocking them so i don't kill myself.

dude it is going to be so good to be fucking shredded.

you on gear or no?

Nah, I'm not. No idea where to get it, and at the moment, I don't much care. I don't believe I'm at the bf% where I feel like I need to take it.

The side effects also seem pretty bad, but again, I guess it's similar to DNP in that the more you know, the safer it is. Once I drop more fat, and perhaps start wanting more defined muscles, I'll start lurking /fraud/ more.

That being said, I do not like needles, though. Dunno if I could stab myself repeatedly.