Wtf with these Link sell orders, they keep moving it down as the price decreases...

Wtf with these Link sell orders, they keep moving it down as the price decreases, I tohught you told me the price would increase as the conference nears. Did I get bozongeled buy Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy support is way too low. Everytime significant buys are made, some semi-whale comes through and dumps the price back down.

I'm losing faith in this coin guys

When the fuck are you going to realize this is literally a competition? We are here to forward our self-interests. I know because every single thread I make telling people to buy something has me selling it to them at the top, and every thread I make saying to sell something has me buying.

We are not your friend you stupid fuck.

It's being manipulated, buy and dump before they dump on you.

So I should sell now?

No, too soon, let it 2x or 3x if you're greedy.

do you believe biz makes a diference? you're probably selling to someone else

Yes, please. I need you to break this support line, especially on the eth pair, at .0013

Why would they suppress buying pressure before dumping? Dumbass, this is accumlatik tactics. When the whale has their fill, they will release to flood gates and the prices will fly (again).

when is that time gonna come?

>3 btc sell order

>whale manipulation

pick one

Yes sell

I would sell now, look at the daily macd, we are just tipping into a downward spiral

yep, you got bazoogled

Looking really bad, it's definitely time to sell.

Alright boyz, just cut my losses, going balls deep in obsidian, hope it x10 so my losses won't matter much

good decision mate

thanks, just started august 25th, only losses I've had, down $1k. Hoping to make quick gains

im not in link....... my opinion doesn't mean shit.
Anything could happen. but there is no news until SIBOS so you have plenty of time to buy back in.

bad decision
you have the right intuitions but not the experience. Watch the LINK charts for the next 2 weeks and you'll learna bit

There is no buy power behind LINK anyway. Odn will give you some nice gains when it hits binance

Whats the date on it being listed?

Tomorrow

source

Noone knows yet but binance lists a lot of new coins recently so should be hitting it soon

binance.com/

Where can I buy Obsidian?

thanks for the source...

sell walls
>buy

buy walls
>sell

You'll learn after a while

Did you forget about the pumps already? Last one was literally two days ago.

It's a very normal and healthy thing for assets to fall back a bit and consolidate in between pumps.

Jesus christ.

Nigga did you forget about the one yesterday? Anyone who didn't sell near 10500 is retarded.