On a scale of 1 to 10. How many of you see your training as a "big part" of your life out of curiosity>?

On a scale of 1 to 10. How many of you see your training as a "big part" of your life out of curiosity>?

I don't even care about lifting, l only do it 4 times a week and sometimes l skip exercices. I eat above maintenance and l've never seen my abs in my life, couldn't care less. Lifting is great but honestly unless l want to go pro l don't feel like l should put much effort into it

its my only part

neet life

i have no purpose in life

The only times I feel alive is when I lift

Who is this semen demon

8/10

Also a neet here, I train and watch anime when I can be bothered

Nice photoshop

I don't train really that hard (3-4 days and 0 cardio) and I'm always with my laptop watching anime or some shit between reps but I eat healthy though.
Probably 6/10 shit is fun

guys I'll go off and on to the gym. like I'll go consistently for 6 months, then I'll stop.

I've been going consistently for about a month or so now and I feel burnt the fuck out. like my whole body just feels exhausted. I go into the gym and I have no intensity anymore. It's like I don't even want to be there.

why?

bout tree fiddy
I'm afraid to say more than 7. Even if it is a big part, it shows how little else there is left. I can't even OHP 1pl.

right now i'd say 7/10 , it gives me a really good feeling of satisfaction and joy lifting, eating right and looking good in the mirror.
The other 3/10 would be riding my motorcyle.

8. It really is my hobby and I don't see it as cringe as some of Veeky Forums does. I still have other interests, I'm just not as dedicated or passionate about them.

Considering I lift 5 days a week and box twice Id say its a 10. I love it and I have to do it or ill feel like shit.

That being said I have a social life, go to school, work, and play vidya a few hours a day. I manage to make it work, also manage 5-6 hours of sleep a night.

Probably like a 6, in between being more serious about becoming a firefighter and muay thai training, it's not as substantial to me as it was, but I still train hard.

A high 6 I think. Spending so many hours in the gym definitely has an impact on my life

7 or 8/10

Don't really know, been lifting for more than a year and have been consistent about it. Always thinking about ways to improve my form and shit, watch videos for form correction and motivation. Don't do a specific diet but track my calories. Right now im a neet and gym is prolly the exciting part of my days. But I actually just lift 3 dyas of the week to lift.
Dont want to make a big deal out of lifting since I have a degree and masters in a field that look down of gym rats, but I actually want to stop everything else in my life until I reach the point of taking my shirt out and make everybody stop to look at my chiseled abs. Solid
I've been neeting for more than two years thou, so lifting is also a way to get togheter my shit in general

I do a lot of working out, but I also do other hobbies from time to time.

8/10

Training for military and special forces eventually so its gonna determine the course of my life over the next 12 years (the length of my plan so far) and beyond. Obviously there are other parts of military and school life I need to worry about, but working out ties into them.

other than that I wanna fuck bitches and get money

Not shop
She's disgusting, on steroids with tit implants you can obviously see the scar of in the OP
She's gotten laughed out of Veeky Forums more than once and has posted more often on /soc/ as a result

Probably still active on her youtube channel, but not worth it for me to go look
There are pics of her sucking a small-average sized dick if you want to dig for it

this picture hurts my brain and my dick

ok thanks
can I get a name so I can stalk her?

It's gone from 4/10 to 6/10.

This happened because I left my shitty GF and it's let me focus more on what I want from it rather than maintenance of my delusions of how happy I was with my tubby ass.

Otherwise it fits in nicely to my current lifestyle and interests.

I'd say, a solid 7/10, they number may change in the future (may go higher).

I always feel shitty when i dont eat enough right before my workout.

I generally hate cutting, which is why i stopped doing that. Permabulk now.

8/10. Im not super uptight and i can have a few drinks when i go out, but i constantly keep a running total of calories in my head whether im bulking or cutting. I lift 6 days a week. I bought a truck because im always the one who gets called to help move, so now im more useful.

Who is this chick?

>Who is this chick

you mispelled "dude"

1/10

I've got a congenital health problem; maintaining general fitness helps keep it in check. Training is just something I force myself to do so I don't die young.

My gf's reaction is a nice bonus, though.

4/10. I do construction and air conditioning so work is like very light cardio for 8 hours, and working out gives me more energy to function, and puts me in a better mood. But I don't watch my diet or have a strict routine by any means. I don't take it serious.