Obsidian

Get in while you can
Hitting new exchanges in the coming weeks

I have 3 masternodes. Am I going to be able to retire and live off them in 5 years?

yes.

I hope you're right, user.

What exchanges , when ?

Are you the Polish whale-bro??

It's on Cryptopia but the devs on Slack stated that the addition to Cryptopia wasn't the big exchange news.

Just bought enough for 1 mastnode. I hope you are right user

I am not. Why do you ask? Also, I wouldn't call myself a whale. There was an user on here yesterday that has 16 masternodes--that's a whale!

There was a dude on here a few weeks back that was giving away free ODN, he had a fuck-ton. Was a Polish dude and I was gonna say thanks again.
How many required for a masternode?

hitbtc is the new exchange

10k gives you a masternode.

Official news on this?

not official news, it is just a guy on Veeky Forums assuming.

Well the Polish dude said he had over 150k so he might have been the 16 masternode guy.
Anyway, I'm way off a masternode....... shit sucks.

not an assumption, but rather a logical deduction

it cannot be anything other than liqui or hitbtc. Which means fuck all for the price of ODN

Wow, this is still only 13m market cap? There are shitcoins WITHOUT a business model or working app worth more.

Thanks to that guy from me too.
I got just 2 ODN, but it is the message that counts.

How do you get a masternode?

I am this Polish whale. I bought 1 more masternode for 6000sat and now just staking. Im not even looking at the price

2 masternodes here feeling so good.
Going to take another bong rip lol.
Easy gains this month.

Thanks for the 5 ODN the other week bro, rounded my stack up to 700 (was my first ICO so didn't dump much in, regretting it now).
Anyway, thanks again and hope it all goes well for you.

Thank me now. End of the week mark my words.

Have the devs said anything interesting lately, beyond another exchange listing and the beta launch? Haven't been in slack

having a masternode now, will get a 2nd tomorrow when I can withdraw from bittrex again. Looking forward for the next few weeks

So What's Next For ODN?
In the next coming weeks we really have a lot in store for Obsidian. Check out just a small list of things on our short term road map:
Addition to high volume exchange (announcement coming soon)
On boarding new (and extremely talented) software dev
Fixing block explorer
Updates to OSM Messenger Alpha
Add blog to site and other site revamps
Addition of non-dev, but highly significant, team member
Revving up community involvement and other social marketing efforts
Begin work on mobile apps
Thank you all for being a part of Obsidian. Sentiment for the project has been nothing short of amazing and we look forward to delivering to everyone's expectations. As always we invite you all to join us in Slack if you have any issues or would like to partake in our quickly expanding community.

- Obsidian Team

>and we look forward to delivering tk everyone's expectations
Im so ready

^^ Water is warm - hop on in

team deliver everything that they said. I talked with them on slack and IOS app will be this year around December and android even faster. $10 this year easy

>bought at 13.7k

should I sell now to cut my losses?

why isn't this on binance yet? I need a reason to dump my KNC... I would say OMG also but I bought it low yesterday in hope it would bounce back

yes, sell me your bags, they must be heavy

Going all in.

I am betting on the Binance moon theory.

When we gonna start promoting on slack, telegram, twitter etc? My stack is ready!

ODN is the crypto flavor of October. Should get a massive pump

Yup.

Everyone is hungry from wtc and link. They need something new.

It is getting listed on Binance, right?

My btc are being confirmed in cryptopia right now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my staking reward was to arrive in 8 days, now it tells me 11 days AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

buy for 110 instantly sell for 125 this shit is unreal

wonder if this is gettig in to binance

nice pic. we need to start making some good ODN memes, bros. let's get to work.

This project looks like dog shit. Tons of spelling mistakes, what seems like political bias in the "sample messages", and a white paper that isn't a white paper. Doomed to fail.

doomed to fail then it x10, remember we're here for money

Doomed to make me 3x before it does though.

Hmm wonder who would possibly need a cryptochat app that allows you to send unreadable and untraceable images to other hidden people.

How do I start staking these after they are in my wallet?

get lost in the ODN

Followed anons advice yesterday. Went all in on of despite being a poorfag

Its just an estimate. Mine said 29 days for a staking reward and i got 2 in 7 hours.

Bought in at 12k

It's dipping. If you're buying then go for it.

This is just a messenger app? Why would anyone want to use this I don't understand the valuation

>yfw that's enough volume to influence a site like Cryptopia.

It's great for shitty countries with Internet censorship. Growing problem, actually. Look at the EU throwing people in jail for twitter racism.

Lets be honest, people won't migrate from stuff like Facebook, Twitter etc. to lol obsidian. There's many competing social media websites out there

The real 'gain' is that criminals can avoid LEO with it. I don't really know how much the black market influences cryptocurrencies, but there ya go.

you dont have to do anything, just have your wallet unlocked and online

Bought 10k in the past day and a half, and wants now to get out from that hellhole of craptopedia. I normally store my cryptos on a hardware wallet but as they dont support ODN yet I have to install one on my mac. What happens if my computer is lost or i break it? Will i be able to recover my odn?

you can create a wallet backup file and export it to a stick or whatever

Back up the .dat file.

Also, this is not just a secure messenger. It's a platform.

Just hang tight with it there, unless you want to stake. A big echange will be listing it within days.

just backup your wallet. its that easy.

Just make a backup of the wallet file (encrypt it with a long password you never use elsewhere) and store it on your phone or usb drive, whatever really. Can even print the private key on a paper and store that somewhere.

Its normal QT wallet so you backup it like bitcoin and every other coin.

Also true.

I think if China does step heavily against crypto or the US does then it will be just as valuable as a decentralized crypto exchange and crypto cards.

At the moment it's useful for one reason.
It's Binance bait and a will be a quick and easy 2x.

How do you get a masternode? I got 10k.

that's a masternode

What do you guys think it will be by the weekend?

Was thinking of selling a bit of my 32k stack to buy some Neo and jump into Red Pulse ICO.

Could sell of 2k and keep 3 master nodes.

Just bought in for .025 BTC, small but it's worth it

normie's haven't migrated to using bitcoin at walmart yet here we are

Depends on listings.

I set blockfolio alert to 1 dollar and will not even look at the coin until it alerts me.

>tfw only 280 odn
>tfw always late for moon mission because of wagecucking
would've bought couple thousands if I wasn't so late

do you think the moon mission ends at 14mil marketcap?

It's literally only been out for two days.

how do you use it?

How do you buy this shit?

cryptopia

this coin has lots of room to grow, 10x, even 20x is not unreasonable at this tiny ass marketcap, plus its backed by the autist brony faggot from monero

Hail ODN

Damn is this really a coin in a lifetime?

I'm annoy I didn't buy more.

I got 32k and just want more...

we are going to make it

This coin is like a time machine back to january 1st of the current year.

We are going to be so rich guys!
Going to have sex with so many different woman.

what price did you get in at?

You only need one.
Make sure she's Asian.

how many ODN for her?

buckle up boys, we're preparing for takeoff

why buying this when monero is already in and strong as fuck?

because the bigger the coin the smaller the gains

Obsidian needs to only become 10% of Monero and if you buy now you will have x10'd

also monero is a shitcoin

whats the guys name from monero?

fluffypony