Who here /weighted calisthenics/?

Who here /weighted calisthenics/?

Me, gone from turbo-skelly to less skelly

>weighted
>dips

doing dips for reps with 50kg at 70kg bw here, want to reach bw for reps but seems almost impossible

Weighted Pullups have been great for my back over diddy's.
Ever since the crash my lower back is a diva.

I use a dipping belt for parallel bars/pull-up bars +Kettlebell like a slavfag

You can control the speed and technique freely. I have not seen size gains in my biceps/triceps, but my forearms and back got lumpier.

completely different muscles brah
can you phrase it more clearly?

My most impressive exercise is weighted dips.
40kg 12 reps.

People in the gym sometimes look at my funny, probably thinking I'm gonna snap my shit up.
I blast them out and make them look easy.

I swear every Swedish gym buys their equipment from the same retailer.

>calisthenics
>weighted

you might aswell just join a gym you fucking retard

I'm getting my weight vest soon. Close to the limit of what I can do with just BW

Weighted pullups forver

bullshit, im 85kg bw and pretty buff, i can barely do weighted dips with 30kg+.

I bet you halph ass them, not going low enough and doing them fast as fuck.

Fucking lier one of the biggest guys in my gym (110kg bw) does them with 60kg.

Whatever you do, its not dips

>tfw weighted one-arm assisted pull-ups

I just got to 55 pounds last workout for chins and dips. Fucking dips...

Started at 25 though so I'm making progress. I'll do another at 55 then go up to 60 and see what happens.

Did my first set of 70lb weighted pullups. 3 reps at 204lbs bw.

>I don't have the ability to do something and neither do you

>weighted
>assisted
wat

>doesn't know the basics of calisthenics
Protip: one-arm assisted is a progression, even if weight is added. You can do an one-arm pull-up, but not able to with weight added. Hence, one-arm assisted until you get the strength to do an one-arm pull-up.

then why are u adding weight if u're also assisting nigga the fuck u talkin about

Squats, weighted chins, weighted dips, OHP.

Add some abs and shrugs and you got everything.

right, because bw weighted dips on 70kg is very possible right? probably guys like bradley martin don't do 3pl8 (20lbs more than 70kg) dips for reps

THIS IS WHY WE MAKE FUN OF CALISTHENICS FAGS

Chest?

Damn, I had no idea there were olympic gymnasts posting on Veeky Forums

The dips should hit that. If they don't, just do some fly or incline or something.

he means that he uses his other arm to grab his arm that's on the bar

Who here calisthenics with barbell and plates guys?

i do weighted calisthenics with barbells dumbells and machines and cable pulleys and monkey gym things

I can't believe it has to be spelled out to you.

It's doing pic related with a weight vest added on so it can be "progressed" to weighted one arm pull ups. That is how calisthenics works. You "progress" from easier variations to harder ones. You do the same if you add weight on. You don't go from one arm pull-ups to weight added one arm pull-ups. Hence why when I added weight, I went back to weighted archers and now back to one-arm assisted.

I admit i do them fast but also deep, that's just the wey i prefer doing it, if you don't like them that way it's not my problem, i don't care what those guys can do, i only do with 50kg 5x5 when i'm at the gym push on a push day (probably once or twice a month, i prefer training home), at home i do 35kg 10x10, but in this case i want to save some energy for the bw ones, i have to add that my routine is calisthenics only with weights sometimes, so thats the only thing i do, i don't waste effort in other push movements aside from dips, handstand pu, planche progression and regular pu.

How does it feel knowing a 160lb manlet can do 71kg weighted dips? Does it sting? I hope it does

I weigh about the same and do dips with 180 lbs and a couple pull ups with 135lbs. Buff manlet uniiiiite

The only calisthenics I like doing is bench press.

Weighted dips 25kg for 8 reps
Weighted pull ups 12.5kg for 8 reps

Top kek weakling

Is there a big difference between using a dip belt and simply holding a dumbbell between my calves/legs?

This is pretty much my routine except I DL too

Easier to hold man
Youre still moving the same weight, i personally find a belt or vest more comfy

Probably doing a seated Dip machine.

>someone is incapable of lifting a relative 5kg more than I do

insecure much senpai?

At my pushday, I always do some weighted push ups.

I'm 68kg and I do dips for reps with 40kg, I can get 12+

It's not that hard

>Weighted assisted

I've been doing calisthenics for 4 years and this is why i fucking hate its community of can-tier dumb teenage 1.55m/48kg with egos twice as big faggots.

Oh my fucking god.
> progress to weighted oap
> pogress to weighted

Once again, I fucking hate every single one of you retards with your autismo-moves (really, look at the picture) inspired from god knows what degenerate's blog.
Your even acting proud about it for fuck's sake. Nobody with half a brain would train like this. Nobody.

Source : 4 oaps left hand, 2 right hand. Never trained them specifically, just weighted regular pullups.

im 85 and you are a fat sack of shit

40kg for 5 reps last time i tried

could probably pump out 8 now

stop being a fuck face shit cunt

>guy doing weighted dips
>he stops at parallel
>not touching the bars with your shoulders

I can do 30kg like that, but only 10-15kg going full ROM.

> can you phrase it more clearly?

mate, can you not read?

what do you think a weight vest is for retard?
I did a whole summer where all my pull-ups were done with a weight vest, also super setting with dips.

I do both while you only do half faggot

Really don't know what that is, i do them in my dip bar with a belt, at home i only have 35kg (2x5kg 1x10kg and 6x2,5kg plates), in the gym i use 50kg and do 5x5 to develop more strength, i wish one day i can do the same reps with 70kg added(my bw)

I think i hurt my clavicle/sternum while doing weighted dips.

whenever i go down while doing dips, there's this pain in my chest.

what can i do to make it go away guys ?

>Implying dipping with 60kg is hard