Mother Fucking sugar

Happy Monday mother fuckers, it's time to talk about sugar. This shit is in fucking everything here in burgerland/murica/freedomland/fat-fuck land. It's in our milk, cereal, bread, juice, pasta sauce, cottage cheese, yogurt, oatmeal, every single snack food you can think of, and literally everything else you can think of. It's actually pretty fucking difficult to find something that doesn't have any sugar in it.

So I ask you user, what do you do to avoid consuming sugar?

What do you think is a reasonable amount of sugar in a day?

Sugar craving, the fuck do you do about them?

Do you think most fuckers are addicted to this shit?

Tell me about it, sugah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwgbfriHWt8
youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg
youtube.com/watch?v=3LTCdt4tk8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes most motherfuckers are addicted to this shit.

WHO advice is 6 tsp a day max.

Go away reddit. This style of post is cringey as fuck.

Eat more raw food,
Cook more often

Get diabetes. Then it will be way easier to avoid sugar.

youtu.be/nwgbfriHWt8

Sweet tooth bothering you again user? Cause you're being a little bitch. I'd say have a snickers but at 20 grams per bar you'll be fucked for the day.

Reddit tier.

my apologies, I certainly wouldn't want to rustle the jim jams of an oh so serious fitizen like you. this is for you ;)
youtu.be/09R8_2nJtjg

Jesus Christ kill yourself Reddit

uh oh another uptight fitizen!
youtube.com/watch?v=3LTCdt4tk8k

I didn't watch either of the videos you posted you stupid nigger now leave. Probably a fucking Jew.

I don't eat processed shit.
I don't eat anything you listed.
I don't eat it because it's highly unsatisfying filler compared to a home cooked meal.

The key is to start cooking your own food with fresh meat, veggies, and fats.

People are definitely addicted to it.

As for cravings, they go away after you eliminate the substance for a good period of time. But I don't know, I'm not a doctor.
Completely eliminating all sugars could lead to binge eating them when cravings hit because you feel guilty for eating them.

My advice would be focus on cooking good shit, but if you want to eat a cookie then eat a cookie.

Holy shit fuck off back to you insufferable baboon.

It's so retarded that all the fat shitposters on fit love sugar soo much they just shitpost to shutdown all the threads.

nothing sweet from the fat normies

cook fresh mostly...avoiding processed stuff

Everyone loves sugar. That's the point.

But perhaps you should go back to red-
dit if you don't like the replies you get here.

gtfo

Op, you're an idiot. Just don't eat dessert food or drink soft drinks. Wow it is literally nothing

whats the obsession with reddit?
are u mememaster100000k?

do u REALLY think making it includes eating a shit ton of sugar, and being addicted to it?

Bad news for you kid..

>do u REALLY think making it includes eating a shit ton of sugar, and being addicted to it?
Yes, of course. That is literally what making it means.
Fucking retard.

Maybe look into nutrition and why complex carbs give u energy and strenght and why white sugar makes u a weak fat beta cuck. fucking idiot

>So I ask you user, what do you do to avoid consuming sugar?
I don't consume it

>What do you think is a reasonable amount of sugar in a day?
0g/day

>Sugar craving, the fuck do you do about them?
You meet cravings for something sweet? I eat something sweet.

>Do you think most fuckers are addicted to this shit?
No, most people simply have fucking awful diets

Eat 70% vegetables and 30% other, with 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat and you'll have a good diet and almost no craving for sweet stuff. You'l also feel full most of the time and have steady energy levels constantly.

Simple basic shit.