Sugar

>tfw cheat dessert turned into cheat meal turned into cheat day almost turned into cheat dayS

I am literally addicted to sugar. Haven't eaten sugar at all for one month and was all fine, then at the first bite of a brownie I collapse.

H-help me, brahs. I don't think I'm going to make it...

>see a little snack passable if it's around 1000 kcals

Jesus fuck

Perhaps you could get a flavour of whey like Choc brownie and treat yourself to a shake or two instead? Better macro wise.

for starters, what kind of diet are you into the rest " cheat days" ? and what excersice program ? based on that i can give you some tips since ive been there myself ànd got it fixed by now.

Same user.
Had a little bit of sugar for a cheat meal. Turned into a cheat day. Turned into regret and shame which led me to 10 days of "cheating".

All for some stupid fucking sugar.

:(

>cheat meal

never making it

>for starters, what kind of diet are you into the rest " cheat days" ?
Sry, I don't follow. If you mean generally, on an everyday basis, I eat mostly milk + oatmeal/cornflakes (no sugar added)/no milk and eggs instead (boiled) in the morning, protein shake (with milk again, sometimes with bonus peanut butter w/ less than 10g added sugar per 100g) after gym, whatever meat and salad I have cooked (still live with parents) and/or pasta/rice if not, same for dinner. I snack bananas, nuts (rarely) or "digestive biscuits" (a pack has like ~20-30g of sugar, and I don't eat a pack at once; lots of fiber).
I don't eat as many nuts as I should, maybe not enough proteins, more than enough carbohydrates and sugar (from milk, bananas etc. but also from those biscuits) and more than enough fats. Lately, I've ditched the biscuits for additional milk (so I drink more than 1L of milk per day).

If you mean the cheat days/meals, I was visiting relatives and you know how it goes. One thing leads to the next and I find myself eating 1/4 of a huge brownie pot at once. Back before that one month of no sugar (wouldn't even eat white bread), I used to eat the equivalent of at least 1 chocolate bar + 2 croissants (those with chocolate or w/e filling) + chocolate biscuits a day (~100-150g of sugar/day on average just from sweets). I would skip a meal daily for sweets, it's sad.

>ancestors all starved, licked salt off rocks and ate dirt covered veg and stringy game meat
>society evolves, now rolling in food so delicious it is literally addicting
>trying not to binge on junk

I know your feels. Sweets are too sugary for me, but cereal is my weakness. Damn that shit is good. All of it. Any kind you can imagine. Endless wonders. Other day I ate two giant bowls of it. It was terrible and wonderful.

fucking this.
after a week of hard cutting, oatmeal tastes like heaven

>be me have a cheat day
>cheat day turns into cheat days
>cheat days turn into cheat weeks
>cheat weeks turn into cheat months
>cheat months turn into cheat years
>cheat years turn into cheat decades
>cheat decades turn into cheat centuries
>cheat centuries turn into cheat millenniums
>cheat millenniums turn into cheat era's
>cheat era's turn into cheat epochs
>cheat epochs turn into cheat eons
>cheat eons turn.into eternity
>forever gaining mass and cheating
>you are god

Well... we all have a little strugle ourselves with food sometimes, on a regular wide look to your diet, i would say its not a nutrient deficiency that your body craves whenever tasting sugar, Although i would actually definetely add some more protein to it, at least -50 to 60 grams ---
Going into whats important
TIP N° 1... You could try to replace cheat meals with a quest bar every day, Comes in many flavours, cookies and peanut butter is by far my favourite, it literally taste like cookies if you bake it and work for many decent desserts base adding some sour cream and cocoa powder . there´s barely sugar on them, most carbs are fiber. And maybe when you face an actual dessert you wont be as anxoius and desperated.
Tip N° 2.
Whenever you know you are having a cheat meal have a pretty subtancious protein shake before doing it.. so you will be very full and will eat less of that sugary shit.

Tip N°3 - Just stop yourself... dont argue with anxiety for eating more, dont fight it... just accept its ok to feel uncofrotable for a while.. until it goes away.. dont feed the neuronal paths of giving in whenever your body craves for carbs and sugars, and it will disipate by its own in a while.

hope these are helpful for you Op.
If it works, i used to binge all the time in sugar and fat and now ive been clean for almost a year.

No3 seems to be the most useful, but No2 is the easiest. Dunno about quest bars, but I'll give em a try.

Thanks, user. Here, have a pic, hope it's to your taste.

Call me a weak willed faggot, but I literally have a change in mindset when I consume some sugary delicacy that I know I'm not supposed to have.

I have decent willpower until it hits my lips. Then after that, open the floodgates. Cheated myself just a bit, better make this cheat worth it. (commence eating ice cream straight out the bucket)

God I know these feels all too well.

Sugar triggers your appetite.

> Not enjoying some of life's best pleasures because you obsessively monitor everything you eat

I got fit so I could continue enjoying life to an even greater extent, not so I could abstain from everything enjoyable. It's called moderation. I'm not going to give up drinking beers with my friends on the weekends or eating ice cream when I go to the beach.

And don't say I'll never make it. Sure I see bigger people post on Veeky Forums, but I'm comfortably at a level I want to be at.

those legs

That angle makes them look smaller than they actually are

> I eat mostly milk + oatmeal/cornflakes
Lactose with starch with sucrose, fructose in the cornflakes
>protein shake (with milk again, sometimes with bonus peanut butter w/ less than 10g added sugar per 100g)
More lactose and sucrose
>whatever meat and salad I have cooked (still live with parents) and/or pasta/rice if not, same for dinner.
More starch and carbs
>I snack bananas, nuts (rarely) or "digestive biscuits" (a pack has like ~20-30g of sugar, and I don't eat a pack at once; lots of fiber).
More fructose and sucrose

>One thing leads to the next and I find myself eating 1/4 of a huge brownie pot at once. Back before that one month of no sugar (wouldn't even eat white bread), I used to eat the equivalent of at least 1 chocolate bar + 2 croissants (those with chocolate or w/e filling) + chocolate biscuits a day (~100-150g of sugar/day on average just from sweets).

You know what your problem is. You eat sugars and carbs all day.

Eat 70% vegetables and 30% other. Of that, 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat.

Otherwise stop complaining, you know exactly why you're craving sugar and you're doing it to yourself.

You lack self control. No one can help you but yourself. Sorry but that's the truth. I've the same 12 pack of mountain dew in my house for 6 weeks now, I drank one. Learn some discipline and have some self respect.

That's a skank face, if I've ever seen one

this was me yesterday.. all was well and I ate some pb + honey and then BOOM. 24 empanadas, half a lemon ice cream cake, and a box of kinder chocolate

I went by walmart after the gym today to look for some discount steaks and to pick up some pineapple. I saw a large "hot and ready" pizza on discount for $2.50... College survivor mode kicks in and I bought it.

Goodbye cut... We'll stay in touch, wont we?

>Be me on cut
>Going okay, could be better, little bit of self loathing because I know I could've gone harder these past few months
>End week, weigh myself, down 2 pounds this week instead of one
>Feels good
>Fiancee asks if I want to go get Italian ice after dinner
>Black out... come too earlier this morning, ate half a chocolate cream pie, 3 canolis, a brownie, a nutella sandwich, a chocolate peanut butter sunday, and a coffee milkshake.

Just fuck my shit up. I don't deserve to leave humanity behind.

are you me? Capt'n Crunch is my latest whore...