Hey Veeky Forums i read the sticky and all and i went to the gym for the first time an hour ago and felt great but now...

hey Veeky Forums i read the sticky and all and i went to the gym for the first time an hour ago and felt great but now im scared for my life. when i was done i accidently got some sweat in my mouth and it was salty. i know i am a fatass and eat lots of shit but i didn't know that it was so severe. do i have to go to he hospital? i am afraid i have a disease like diabetes now.

>my sweat was salty, am I gonna die?

I swear the new people get dumber every day.

This is of the sarcasm, correct?

oh shit is it really that bad?

>sweating salt

If your sweating salt, you should be very very afraid. This means you're dying. To prevent this from happening, you must eat a natural organic diet, but with no meats. GMOs and vaccines should also be avoided, as they can cause even more complications and shorten your life.

I suggest live off of nothing but carrots and grass for the rest of your life. If don't get enough nutrition, just eat your own shit. Apes do it in the wilds, and we evolved from apes, thus we should do the same.

Yes, it is really that bad. Sweating salt shows that you're deficient in IQ points and H2O. The problem is that most H2O that come form natural water sources carries dihydrogen oxide due to evil corporations polluting them. To compensate you should drink lots of sugary soda mixed in with Goulard's powder as those tend to lack dihydrogen oxide as well as help rebuild your salt stocks.

i knew about gmos but isn't the vaccine thing debunked? but ill try being a vegan

fuck off i know your being an asshole to me. fuck you fag this is why people say Veeky Forums sucks on my instagram

Vaccines have been proven to drop people's IQ points by nearly 60 points. So avoid it.

Research papers saying otherwise are just a government coverup scheme.

Wee woo wee woo, it appears you've called the fun police. According to your complaint, it appears that there is a sarcastic activity on your board. Is this true?

>born black
>take vaccine
>iq is 0

i rate this bait a solid 7/10

Furthering my proof. You see, blacks were the kings of Egypt. They were given alien technology to build flying pyramids. Then came the evil white folks who suggested they expose themselves to weakened diseases. All it did was make them all retarded.

jesus you are a nut dude. isn't that type of thing only on /x/. weirdo

Ah, you clearly work for the little baby wizard men who run the US government who work for the Jews and are in alliance with the bearded lizard men called Russians. The Russians even have a method of turning men into lizards. They call it krokodil.

You're the idiot claiming a vaccine is suddenly going to cut your comprehension in half. That would be so overwhelmingly apparent it'd not even funny.

Example A as my proof of these little baby wizard men: pic related

You're an obvious tool for the communist bearded lizards and baby wizard men

leading onto example B

Go do something useful with your life, waste of space.

I am, I'm telling you that you're being manipulated by communist bearded lizards and baby wizard men.

Don't forget to wear giant ass tinfoil hats to protect yourself from the subliminal messages they send through the radio waves.

fuck you guys you didnt answer me im never going bsack to Veeky Forums again

Remember to take a complementary Veeky Forums comic on your way out.

no thanks i saw that on the facebook

Nobody is this stupid. Nice try.
sage

You get a C+ because you tried, but you sincerely suck at baiting people.

Relax retard sweat is supposed to be salty.