Is white privelage real?

Is white privelage real?

Probably, but bitching about it never helped anyone.

socioeconomically speaking, absolutely. white children on average have a much easier upbringing than blacks.

To an extent, yes, although much of this is self-inflicted.

In a general sense, yes, but the term is attached to a lot of bullshit.

they'd have to define 'white' first and they fail everytime so no.

It what way?
Yes white people are wealthier than black people, but is that white people's fault?

Current events go to Mods pls move

like what?

Im talking white privilege throughout history, my guy and how that history affects the modern world.

>here is this thing that can only be measured on an individual basis
>lets ignore a more important one (social class/wealth) and generalize for shits and giggles
Kay

>25 year rule
saged and reported

Victimism doesn't inspire you to overcome your limitations or expand your boundaries.

No. Why do you think people in the Appalachians are poor as shit despite being white? Hell, even white people regularly abuse other with people, as the whole England-Ireland relationship shows. I'm not saying that there isn't inequality in the world. I'm saying that it's more attached to wealth and social status than it is to skin color. It was the rich white people that bought slaves, not your average farmer who lived from paycheck to paycheck essentially, in addition to treat the lower classes like shit in general.

White privilege is a problem that has existed for hundreds of years

*despite being mostly white?

I would say no
But if it is real, that means that there's an asian and a jewish privelage too, and looking at statistics, they seem to have a lot more "privelage" than the average white man.

How do we fix the problem of blacks feeling like second class citizens?

global rule 7, newfag

>existed
Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

>manu.se
It had to be a swede

No, economic privilege is real, in the context of the states, it has historically been white people in a position to economically benefit, leading to such a misinterpretation of the current cultural dynamic.

Maybe, in certain areas. Though is say black privilege also exists in certain areas e.g. universities. I'd say it's pretty insignificant, though.
Racial privilege absolutely pales in comparison to the one that is far more likely to affect your life wealth and being born in a stable two parent household, but at that point the whole concept is just retarded because it doesn't really serve a purpose. Rich people have it easier than poor people? No fucking shit. That's never going to change.
Fuethermore, a lot of the 'proof' of it (like cop shootings) is entirely thr fault of the individual, and theories like a white supremacist structure being hidden throughout society are beyond retarded and deserve to be mocked relentlessly.

"Is" is a present tense verb, your intent was obvious, you're not getting out of this that easily.

This.
Does Asian privilege exist? Does African born American (actually thr most successful group in the country) exist? Clearly nothing is holding them back. They are a lot richer than African-Americans, though.

Yes and there's literally nothing wrong with it

Lol @ that pic.
Being a women, of any race, makes your life far easier.

You know the phrase standing on the shoulder of giants
It has only bit around 150 years since slavery ended in USA, so as a group whites stand on the shoulders of giants who made their advancements at the cost of blacks who were slaves. Then after slavery you have Jim Crow laws and the such, so blacks stand on the shoulders of people who were exploited and down trodden. So it's kinda hard to reach the same level that whites did at the cost of black progress. So yes there is privilege to being white.

about as real as azn privilege.

that's the most black thing i've read all day.

>ITT Murica wipes its ass
Such an hilarious concept as "white privilege" only exists in your bizarro country, fat anons.

>amerigoblins
>white

>Is white privelage real?

Kind of, but black culture is also sick and self-hindering.