Chad is LITERALLY eating PIZZA while YOU spend HOURS working out at the gym

Chad is LITERALLY eating PIZZA while YOU spend HOURS working out at the gym.

How does this make you feel?

>implying chad could ever be a nigger
Nice try OP

That's Jamal and or Tyrone, not Chad.

Some people have to work harder than others to achieve the same goal. That's OK, it's all about enjoying the journey anyway.

>chad
>dyel as fuck
>black

Come on, /pol...

Thats pretty flacko

When will you get tired of posting the same copypasta over and over again until you just start spamming CHAD PIZZA HEIGHT FRAME FACE on every thread is the question

OP must be Swedish

>Literally FUCKING your WIFE while YOU'RE at the GYM

>implying you need to be buff to be a chad

literally all you need is a pretty FACE, good HEIGHT, and a good FRAME.

you also need to be pretty effay

Chad is going to get fat before he's 30.

I spend 45 mins at most, 3x a week, and eat pizza.

Do I win?

LORD PRETTY FLACKO JOYDE

Nice one chD

no, because Chad doesnt have to go waste time at the gym, because he already has the perfect HEIGHT, the perfect FACE, and the perfect FRAME. He didn't work for it, he was born with it. Chad has ALPHA GENETICS and you DON'T. So what's the point of even trying? Why go to the gym everyday when there is someone out there that is 1000x BETTER that you because of their GENETICS. You're making yourself look pathetic, just give up.

>caring what the fuck other people are eating
>being this insecure about "Chad"
>shitposting on a Taiwanese Textile Manufacturer's Forum

Take your (you), and get the fuck off of my board you disgusting, fat, non-lifting faggot.

>lift 24/7
>Chad has to eat pizza 24/7
>Chad gets fat and girls no longer like him
It's so fucking simple

Retard. Chad genetics don't allow weight gain.

Are you planning on making these threads everyday?
At least make different additions ya cretin

LITERALLY just THREE capitalized WORDS

You forgot to CAPITALIZE random WORDS. How can we take YOU seriously now?

glad that im chad

pass me another slice bro, haha calm down with your roid rage, chicks hate that shit.

Well you faggots keep replying to the b8 so OP will just keeping making these threads

No, the person you described looks and feels like a bitch next to an individual that has the capacity to overcome challenges through great effort . No genetic gift will outshine those who have DEDICATION, DISCIPLINE, and a GOAL. You need those things if you ever want to make it.

You are correct that while Chad spends his hours eating pizza, we will work, but we wouldn't want it any other way.

/thread

But chads steroid can digest any pizza he ate

That sounds pretty gay
In reality your 5 years of hardwork cannot compete with jacked chad's thunder cock in any way

/doublethread

welp fucked anyways, might as well try something.

From this pic I'm assuming the country of Chad. They definitely need it, thanks for the awareness OP

you sound like a faggot.

-future wife's son owner

Chad isn't black you idiot.

That's Jamarcus or Tyrone

What is the female equivalent of Chad and Tyrone?

stacy

stacy

I really think we should change from the name Chad to Brett

Brett just seems like your stereotypical high school quarterback with rich parents. It's like a stereotypical 80's movie character.

is her mom hot?

no she's fat but was a hot cheerleader in high school like stacy and now lives vicariously through he daughter

PRETTY
R
E
T
T
Y

I'll just eat it on my Cheat Day.

>black chad who is DYEL af and slightly above normie average
/pol/ pls go

>I lift so I can compete with cocks
And you said what he said sounds gay

>You hit the GYM HARD while Chad eats pizza
That line actually led me to quit working out. I still go once in a blue moon, but it's only if I feel the need rather than as part of a routine. It's so fucking true too lol. We put in all that effort and Chad just looks infinitely better than us without even trying.

>black
>chad

for real i never see black "chads" only maybe gangbangers getting some sloots but not prime quality pussy

Yeah, she's got it going on.

There's no way this is the same guy. People just picked up on it because they love seeing (You) and think they're being clever.

All these Chad posts are making me realise I'm actually a Chad. Thx fit

>chad
>nigger

OP, are you one of those globalist faggots who is 'colour blind'?

Reminder that the Chadposter is himself a nigger, and as such, thinks the DYEL in the picture is a Chad

> Chad genetics don't allow weight gain
How the fuck has Chad avoided being on a fucking dissection table since his genetics clearly allow him to completely bypass several laws of physics and energy.

MAkes me feel good