Currently sold out on amazon, need a restock

Currently sold out on amazon, need a restock...
A protein button is too dank to pass up

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/b?node=10667898011
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The very idea of these buttons is absolutely retarded

What is it?

What does the button do?

It buzzes your bull and let's him know it's time to prep

You press the button and it instantly orders whatever item you programmed into it to order for you when you press the button.

>tl;dr: press button, order item.

So this button makes it so you can be lazy while ordering fitness products?

Surely this is a retarded idea. Someone who doesn't know better will find the button and press it ten times before giving up on figuring it out. Meanwhile, 100 lbs of whey have just been shipped to your address.

>100 lbs of whey have just been shipped to your address.

I don't see a problem here

only responds to one press at a time till its delivered.
thats why i bought 5.

>Meanwhile, 100 lbs of whey have just been shipped to your address.
You say that like it's a bad thing. FIVE SCOOPS BRAH C'MON

You can't stockpile whey like that with summer around the corner! The roaches will devastate the cache!

kek

I really can't understand how this shit didn't fail. I though it would be sent by Amazon as an add-on gift for their subscribers to stimulate overall product sales. I mean how fucking difficult it is to go to Amazon and order your favorite item in 3-5 clicks?

Why don't you just get off your ass and walk to the fucking store?

I have it on subscription. Pressing a button is too much work.

This. I also have a negro to lift weights in the gym for me

Same. I have him fuck my girlfriend as well.

People are busy. They notice they're low on detergent but are busy folding the laundry next and dealing with their kids,etc. and they forget to order more. If it's on a button attached to the washer, they'll just press it and not have to remember to do it later. Amazon's core business is streamlining delivery of consumer goods, anything they can do to facilitate a thought into a purchase they'll work on.

>People are busy
No they're fucking not. Marketing is selling you idea that you're too busy, that you're NEED to buy shit to make your life better and easier. People back in the days used to have way tougher life with no gadgets and gizmos we have today. And yet they were happier and healthier

No, it has nothing to do with people being busy.

People don't have to use their brain anymore. Back before we had retarded stuff like this, you just checked on all the stuff you might need before you go to the grocery store, then you would just plan accordingly.

Notice you're running low on protein powder? Write it down on the list of stuff you need to pick up when you go and get groceries.

It's called situational awareness, and it's in a steady decline in today's society of instant gratification.

if this button was hanging up in a cupboard in my kitchen, hiding behind my whey container, then yeah it would be pretty convenient to just press the button when my whey is out. But shit, i can also do this on my phone or computer. Im not that lazy

>People are busy

lolol. Even kids in graduate school have time to go out.

Because protein button dude

I can't tell if ironic or serious.

I can't tell if petty or retarded

WHATEVER IT TAKES, GOD DAMNIT!

I-I thought it was pretty cool OP

No one is that fucking busy. Especially when they have time to make protein shakes.

Not to mention Amazon has 1 click ordering that continues to fucking fuck me over and I have to cancel everytime. Plus they had to go through Amazon to order this fucking thing in the first place and research what it was.

Wow, what triggered you so hard? Was your post actually serious?

>Because protein button dude

You sound like the kind of retard who's always talking about "GAINZ BREH" and "POST WORKOUT SHAKE BREH".

It's a fucking retarded concept, for retarded human beings who can't do basic planning. Do you really need a button for every retarded thing you think you need, but lack the foresight to actually pick up when you go to the store?

Nice I hope they make one for dragon dildos so I can order a new one after my old ones get covered in poo.

I will never have one and I will push every one I see every time I see it no matter where I am.

These are real physical buttons? I thought they would just be on the "your amazon" homepage and you can click it on there to "quick order" your shit. But you can really get a legitimate physical button to press and order your shit?

they weren't

Yes, they are actual buttons that sync up to your amazon account, so you can press 1 button, rather than go to your computer and press like, 10 buttons, or god forbid, go to the store. They have them for all kinds of stupid shit.

List here: amazon.com/b?node=10667898011

You can now get bags of Doritos delivered right to your door, so you don't even have to get off your fat-ass to walk to your local convenience store.

>2015+1
>still goes to the store

Man, I have just about everything delivered anymore. Why waste 30 minutes once a week buying shit, if you can just have it show up at a set time every week? If your store doesn't offer a delivery service, find one that does and spend your rime on better shit. (like fapping)

lol, i wasn't even the dude that said that protein button dude thing but what you said was either really petty or you were just too retarded to realize he was trollin

>ordering detergent

>delivered to your door

Thats fucking bullshit man. They need to bring it all the way to my couch. And they need to do it as quickly as Uber can deliver a car. Im not paying them to be lazy faggots.

This, people died earlier and doing basic shit like laundry took hours. Happier and healthier my ass

>what is a freezer

you have freezer space for 100 lbs of whey? Damn....

I might if I cleared the deer from my freezer. Chest freezers are awesome. I'd probably repackage it to get rid of the wasted airspace in a container.

So you at least realize that most people don't have chest freezers? You implication that someone should just use a freezer seems pretty silly then.

This

Kek
Thought the same

Or you can not be a lazy idiot that gives into basic marketing techniques and order your protein either online or by driving to a store.

how fucking lazy can people be that they need a button to order something that they could do with a keyboard and mouse in seconds?

Americans are strange creatures

>being so cucked that you let a corporation lock you down into purchasing one specific brand

Top clock

Trips confirms

Im sure we seem odd to a Chinese Satan.

Does it really matter? Protein is protein it's not like you're buying a car

How often do you even buy a protein powder? I usually restock mine once in 4-6 months.

Yeah but what does it do

How often do you use it? Once a week?

i..t.....o..r..d..e..r..s....t..h..e....i..t..e..m.....y..o..u....p..r..o..g..r..a..m..e..d....i..t....t..o....o..r..d..e..r....w..h..e..n....y..o..u....p..u..s..h....i..t

Clearly you are slow so I hope I said it slow enough for you to keep up.

4-8 scoops a week. I get most of my protons from fresh food

Holy fuck you people need to kill yourselves. Are you seriously complaining about something making day-to-day life slightly more convenient? You guys are acting intellectually superior because you would rather use fucking Amazon on a computer than press a button. Seriously I have never seen anything this goddamn retarded in my entire life. Buying things on Amazon isn't some profound experience or some bullshit. I really genuinely want you to commit mass genocide. And fuck, I don't even have one of these buttons.

How fucking lazy can people be that they have to use a mouth? Can you really not wait a few seconds pressing the tab key to get around?

>what is more scoopz

I just literally never ordered anything more than once online so it's harder for me to get in the same shoes with all those people.
And I shop online quite a lot

you're paying for a button that allows you to pay for a product. literally paying to pay.

That's fine, I'm the same way actually. But if you order common household items online, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this. Especially since they're fucking free

>he doesnt know how atm fees, credit cards, debit cards, accross the board price markups to cover credit fees, depreciation and taxes work

But a button, yeah thats where you draw the line. Good call.

I feel like some of you guys are actually retarded.

>low on detergent, push button, delivered 2 days later
>low on TP, push button
>low on toothpaste, push button
>low on deodorant, push button

this is literally as convenient as it can possibly get barring same-day delivery or something

>people are too lazy to go to the website
no they're not but why are you ANGRY that Amazon is literally making life more convenient?

imagine it with Prime Pantry, which is next day delivery groceries. Oh shit half a gallon of milk left
>click
need some more carrots, too
>click
friends came over and we finished off the ground beef for burgers
>click

do you guys not want to live in the future or something

Fuck, meant inflation, not depreciation

amazon employee detected

It's complete and utter failures in life that get upset at these things. They've never accomplished anything, so they're consistently looking for things they can look down on others for.

>do you guys not want to live in the future or something

Dumbass question. Obviously everyone wants to live in the age of the ultimate gentlemen before women were turned into shallow whores by feminism and when samurais and knights policed the block.

So you want me to buy a button for each of those or take 5 minutes and walk around my house with my phone putting it all in my cart and ordering it all at once?

>muh 5 minutes

I'd rather do that than have my house covered in fucking buttons.

you can't reprogram though, at least not officially. You can flash custom firmware but there's no API access for the buttons so you'd have to script it yourself, too

>buy

Jesus Christ kill yourself. They're free

But theyre everywhere. And I can 't switch them to a different product if I want to change things up.

You dont need your phone and you dont need to confirm. Just push then you have like 5 min to cancel it or something. Its literally set up the button once. Then get a delivery each time you push it.

Correct. Even if you did try to reprogram it you would probably be limited to items that are preapproved for the single button gimmick or you would get a server error. I assume.

It's a neat idea but I don't see it being very effective

Doesn't nearly everyone cycle their protein flavours evert tub?

If I'm at home with my phone, why bother with a bunch of different buttons. This whole thing is just so pointless that I can't even fathom it.

Or you can take a fucking ride to the corner store and get all that shit in 5 minutes. Even take a goddamn walk if you're not burger

>buttons are 5 bucks each.
>convenience is limited to buying one for most items in the house
>having a bunch of buttons lying around the house
"i forgot where i left the button for my toothbrush. let me look around for it then brag about how convenient it was"
>this is THE FUTURE guys

You have to literally be autistic to not see this is at least slightly more convenient. If you don't want to have several buttons in your house, that's understandable.

>covered

how small is your house m8

>button by washing machine
>button under bathroom sink
>2 buttons inside bathroom cabinet

???

The fridge stuff would get extreme buy IIRC they're working on Prime fridges or a Prime app for Android fridges that make an easy way to browse stuff

>walk around your house
The point is that you forget stuff. You probably write it down on a list to remember, but what if you get a phone call or a visitor while you're doing laundry and forget to write it down?

It's literally just more convenient than the status quo.

It's identical behavior to the 1-click order, so you get an email and can cancel it until it gets to the late stages of shipping.

No shit you can, but it's less convenient. Do you also hate people who use washing machines, drive cars, or make phone calls instead of writing letters? It's an improvement and you're a retard.

They're adhesive you fucking idiot.

>buttons are 5 bucks each.

And come with a $5 coupon for whatever item you're buying.

>receiving phone calls still

I thought you wanted to live in the future?

I don't write things down, I just remember them and order them as needed. Not that hard.

It isn't space that's the issue, its clutter. Why add more junk into your living space if you don't need it? Do you even philosophy?

Gonna be working at amazon starting this summer and I hope I'm not working on buttons that no one would use.

>No shit you can, but it's less convenient.

Fuck off with the convenience argument. We're just encouraging people to stay indoors, avoid physical activity, and become fucking shut ins.

And you're defending that behaviour? On a fucking fitness forum? Jesus, you must either be a shill or a retard.

>Do you also hate people who use washing machines, drive cars, or make phone calls instead of writing letters?
Things you've listed make washing clothes, traveling and communication faster. Pushing an Amazon button doesn't make any goods appear in your household faster

It's not about convenience you moron, it's about the fact that it's a literal regression of society into a place like Idiocracy. Seriously, if you haven't watched that movie, do it. Now.

oh I didn't realize that.
it still only seems convenient if you're on a routine of buying the same product every time. maybe if they made 1 button with a few of the top brands instead of being limited to that one item.

Kill yourself. You are literally fucking retarded.

clutter from a philosophical standpoint, if you're talking about minimizing your worldly possessions so you can care about what matters, wouldn't it also be better to not have to visit a store as often?

>You must be retarded. You want people to HAVE PRODUCTS DELIVERED instead of going to a store. On a FITNESS forum.

???

>be loading dishwasher
>full that shit up
>look for dishwashing soap pod
>say FUCK! Im out of cascade
>doorbell rings
>man hands me a new box of cascade pods

>get home from gym
>grab milk
>pour in blender
>open cabinet
>yell FUCK Im out of whey! Good bye gains
>doorbell rings
>man hands me my ON Whey 5 lbs tub

This isnt too far away. The future is coming whether you faggots like it or not.

>wasting time on the computer that could otherwise be spent lifting, eating, or sleeping

Keep making excuses dyel

>but what if you get a phone call or a visitor while you're doing laundry and forget to write it down?

Then, maybe you should stop being an idiot for a few seconds. This kind of stuff just encourages that kind of thoughtless behaviour because there aren't any consequences for being a fucking space-case, phone absorbed idiot.

>it still only seems convenient if you're on a routine of buying the same product every time.

That's the general idea though. Most people use the same shampoo, detergent, paper towels etc.

One phone/pc or six buttons? I already use Amazon, but why complicate that?

You could make an order on Amazon faster than it took you to shitpost here

Fine, if your life is SO ABSORBED by fitness, the go ahead. Get the fucking button. Never leave your house and just become a swole hermit.

Other people will take a few moments to actually enjoy life.

>implying I didnt save time by ordering a shitpost button instead

Thats a little bit of the point. This introduces a cost to change brands for the end consumer.

1)So you, Amazon user are less likely to change brands. Amazon can track the metric,

2)show it to the producers of the products, put a dollar value on the service and demand a decrease in their price to continue to provide that value.

3)Profit

Except I live in apartment complex and most of my packages usually being left in the management building, which closes earlier than I come from work. And hell no I would overpay for the same day shipping of some shit like whey