That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek11.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats me son

Watch me skool yo flab ass

>that guy who makes pathetic youtube vids about how he isn't responsible for his own health because his mummy was mean to him

who are you quoting?

To be fair he advocates against fat acceptance and openly admits that he's gonna die soon because of his lack of willpower

what else am i supposed to wear, jeans?

Just because he's not retarded doesn't mean he's not pathetic

>the dyel who's been on the gym for a week and posts on Veeky Forums

>that guy that rests for 3 minutes

>that guy who posts the same shit every day

>that guy who's not happy to just see people in the gym improving themselves

>that faggot who goes to the gym when i just naturally look like chad without even lifting for like 5 years

Found the two fags still wearing poverty shorts.

>they're called basketball shorts
>that automatically means that they can't be worn while lifting

I never ever see anyone but me wear bball shorts at the gym. Is it merely a coincidence or is there some rule that says it's autistic to wear?

I've been wearing the same style of knit basketball shorts to the gym for 25 years. What are you wearing? Compression shorts like some faggot?

QUIT SPAMMING THAT FAT FUCK

>that guy who paces around the entire gym like a madman, screaming

Why won't mods ban you already?

>that guy who posts in a bait thread

>that guys who misses the turn in a torrential down pour and crashes his car; then whilst fumbling for his contraband and breaking his glasses he looks up, only to see my neck frill unfurl as I spit my toxic venom into his eyes.

Do you think Boogies wife married him because she knew he would die soon and wants his youtube money

>that guy who reracks the weights and doesn't work at the gym

>that guy who yawns between sets

Underrated

>that guy who yawns in basketball shorts

>that 5'7 guy in the hoodie that looks down at his feet inbetween sets and doesnt interract with anyone

you mean everyone?

>that guy who only does 3 excercises per day

If it's less than 2 minutes it becomes cardio, man.

yes , she is a gains gobling , also she can cheat behind him cuz it takes like half a day to him to turn 360

What exactly is wrong with wearing basketball shorts?

Typically a sign of a tryhard. Unless they're playing basketball, in which case they're perfectly fine.

well what the fuck am I supposed to wear in da jim if I cant wear a practical piece of workout wear?

>That guy who's 5'7"
Why even bother?

>not wearing leggings

Hmm let's think about this user.

What kind of shorts should we wear to the gym?

Hmm.
Hmm.
Hmm.

How about gym shorts you dyel redditor b*tthead piece of cr*p??

Holy fuck, this is the only time I've ever read a post, where it is worthyy of TOP KEK

Goddamn you are persistent

lol this is you
> I have to wear the proper branded attire for any given situation otherwise I will look foolish and be judged by people I do not know

faggot. You obviously spend more time looking in the mirror than working out. Kill yourself.

bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek11.htm

tldr; you are an autistic faggot and 3 minutes is a fine amount of time between sets depending on your goals

PLAY THAT SAME THREAD

>you will never be this new again

>that guy who jacks off and eats his own cum before working out

>niggers
>in my gym

>that guy who sniffs bike seats after a girl used it

not illegal

>that guy who just stands there and stares at himself in the mirror between sets.

youre damn right bitch