WE

WE

WUZ

MONKEYS

QUEENZ

CHUCK

Fucking shit aesthetics kek!

Without European ingenuity, he would be an average malnurished nigger. I hope Trump changes the culture enough to the point where these wastes of space can fuck off back to africa...

>cucks will defend his existence

Nigger

KANGZ

PUMPIN'

>hes bigger then me thats why he needs to go back to africa!

lmao you sound pretty intimidated white boy, whats wrong with you? Havent you got some used up pussy to clean up from a black mans cumshot or something?

>he believes trump will win

top fucking kek cumskin

hes a manlet.

>T-Trump won't win

And i'm the one intimidated? M8, what is there to be intimidated of exactly?

>cuck meme

I wonder who you stole that off? This is my point, you are onky where you sre because of Europeans, with Trump winning you must know the gravy train will stop?

>bu-but dey wite wimiin tho

Who will want a nigger when they can have a European in his prime without any guilt? We don't need you or want you. Besides, that nigger would get rekt be it in a fist fight or gun fight.

>shit build
>shit fighter

>cumskin
>bad

Try harder, outdated farming equipment...

people are just tired of having them around

>i wonder who you stole that off

are you delusional? me and ma homies hit up white couples like once a month at least via craiglist, we make you white cucks eat your white sluts after we nutted inside them, no memes used here.

>european prime

Are you german? french? No, your some mixed cumskin born and raised in the states, your basicly a shitskin lel, keep telling yourself you are white whiteboi.

I'm bored of racism
You're full of shit and you know it.
NIGGER NIGGER! Nigger nig nig nigger nigger? Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Nice.
Guaranteed replies to this bait.
Get over it or start the race war. If I don't see three dead over this shit on the news tomorrow morning, then why even bother talking about it? What will it accomplish? Kill the spear chuckers, throw em over the lowest hanging branch, burn em alive, slit their throats in the night, pretend that it will be easy and that you are strong.

Fuuuuuuck. Sometimes I really want to put a face to comments like these.

We waz king breh breh

Not sure if kike shill or genuine nigger?

>are you delusional

Are you stupid? I said you stole off the European man (as in roids) and without doing that, you would be fuck all.

>doesn't know what European is

>uses cuck memes that he could never think of
>uses white boy to cover his own insecurity

Not long nigger. Trump will win and culturally it will be okay to kill, you off again, you fucking worthless niggers...

why do people not talk like this off the internet

i just said he was a manlet...

>im bored of racism
maybe its time to go back (to reddit)

>trump will win

not him but if you believe trump wins you have to be one of the more desperate losers out there lol.

Maybe turn off Veeky Forums and /pol/ for a while and the delusion will eventually fade away.

cuck
SMOKEN DAT HYPHY ROCK

Give it time you cuck bitch!

>look at me I am so in the middle and moral superior
>watch me signal on a fitness board on a contonese sowing tutorial site

Soon you faggot, soon, and not that stormfaggot soon, I mean really fucking soon..

You and me both.

>cuck memes

you dont realize that white people have a fetish going on for superior black guys fucking theire wifes and making them a bitch?

lmao it was 3 days ago that i fucked that fat white slut and came on her hubbys face lel, and you tell me its all a meme?

your insecurity is showing cumskin

Gtfo please. I'm pro-trump but you're a fucking disgrace to the any political movement. Either that or you are just 12 years old and will look back at this comment with shame within a few years.

I'm probably just falling for bait here, but still I feel the need to say this.

Where are you from?

You seem to be the one ignorant.

>what is demoshits voting less
>what is republicand voting more
>what is Trump get 50%+ in most states

It's like you're a faggot or something?

And you've just outded yourself as thenbuggest cuck, that was a mean feat! What is there to be ashamed of defending your fucking people, dumb fucking cunt?

fuck off cuck

Choke on my motherfucking dick haha

You are a straight up brain damaged bitch. I'll sleep soundly knowing you will be putting yourself out of your misery soon.

>tfw you're still a nigger
>tfw your job apps to anywhere other than mcdicks will be rejected because lol Tyreese Jayquan Williams
>tfw your mother is a stronger man than you are
>tfw you're only holding yourselves back by not being more white

Boy are you a rude little bitch. Shove it up your own ass, bumbusted cockslime.
You don't know how the primary system works in the US, and your English is pitiful. Are you even American?

I would have done that long ago if I was a beta bitch like you. I RELISH the fucking struggle akin to a hard days work or session at the gym, it only makes me stronger.

Go suck off jamal to show how tolerant and progressive you are and leave the real fucking men to handle making America Great Again.

It's not pretty, but if you can't handle it, end yourself.

Try just being fucking normal and productive. At least some blacks are alright, it is a shame some nigger like above do actually impede your growth. However, your growth should be away from us. Separation is better than segregation...

Don't hate, separate.

It's called rushing on a tablet and you don't know what percentages are in a democracy and it's corrlation, do you?

>implying your worth proof reading for

Hah, I'm no nigger, I was making the post from his perspective. I'll all for segregation and Jim Crow resurgence.

I actually don't know any black people. I'm from Southern California. You seriously don't know jack shit about how people vote in a primary though, period, or that the don has been getting consistently around 40-ish% of the vote in them, and has a disapproval rating of greater than 50% nationally. Its great that you love to exercise though sweetums.

Just imagine it. White male with severe learning disabilities, obese, never showers.