Link's inflamed fat cock

Look at this bitch mother fucker... it's cheap as chips now if you want some. Im thinking of pulling everything i got into it

What in the fuck is that

buy/sell walls

If biz says sell....

No one is falling for your memecoin again. Enjoy your bags nigger

Sell walls doesn't indicate a possible dip?

stay broke lmao you prob sold neo at $4

No way Im selling Link look at how high that fucking sell wall its going to drive that price jesus not bring it down

Looks like a lot more sellers than buyers. How does that look good to you?

Btw I'm holding anyway.

So more people want to sell instead of buy? That's not good, right?

She's trashy hot.

sell walls indicate accumulation

selling this before the inevitable sibos pump (at least without the intent of buying in lower) is just stupid

What is the ideal number of kids to have where the benefit/cost graph peaks out at?

Oops wrong thread fuck phonw posting

Ffs, I bought it at 13 cents, then stupidly sold it at a dip, rebought at ATH and now this shit.
And now I got no money to buy MORE LINK.
SIBOS shilling better be good.

No you fucknuts that wall indicates bull pressure... meaning a shit load of people asking for high prices... and the small green cunts are eating that like noones business. It means prices go up... prices go down when the green fucker is really high, because there is demand for lower prices. Fools

I hope this dip lasts until my credit is approved

order books are not an indicator. I feel bad for the fools who trade based on a graph that can be manipulated for free

Anyone else here sold out from walton?

>What is the ideal number of kids to have where the benefit/cost graph peaks out at?

What is it with people having a compulsive need to have kids?

>
>order books are not an indicator. I feel bad for the fools who trade based on a graph that can be manipulated for free

I get that it can be manipulated, but how can they do it for free is what I don't understand?

>Look at this bitch mother fucker... it's cheap as chips now if you want some. Im thinking of pulling everything i got into it

What exchange is this pic from?

binance, if you just go to the trading screen and not the "pro" one

well, you can set an order marginally higher or lower than the current spread and just cancel it later; it'll show up in the book meanwhile but it'll never get filled.

or just make the order so large that it can't be filled

> (You)
>binance, if you just go to the trading screen and not the "pro" one
> (You)
>well, you can set an order marginally higher or lower than the current spread and just cancel it later; it'll show up in the book meanwhile but it'll never get filled.
>or just make the order so large that it can't be filled

That makes sense.

BRB. . . . . .gonna go set a high priced sell order for 1 million shares that I don't own.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zero

Would rather fuck her on the left pic. Srsly

You can't place sell orders for shit you don't own but what he's talking about are whales with like 5mil LINK, they can put up a sell wall, it will barely get touched (maybe his 5mil goes down to 4.97 mil) and he can cancel the wall. Whales do it all the time to influence the appearance of the market and cause reactions based on this.