No matter how strong, muscular and aesethic I get, regardless of how much female attention I get...

No matter how strong, muscular and aesethic I get, regardless of how much female attention I get, I will simply never be as happy as I was from 2004 to 2010 NEET sedentary on WoW in its golden years.

you let everyone tell you how to live.
You should have been just worried about getting money and doing whatever the fuck you want

It made me pretty unhappy and it's still fucking me over even if I stopped in cata.

Fuck dude, I so much in my life went pear shaped during my wow years.

I feel your feels too bro..

I've since started my own life, go out on weekends, fuck girls , etc.

But I'm never as happy as raiding with my online guild bros

Gaming had changed though. It's not the same anymore and I can never relive those golden years :,(

Also, I liked females in the game more. They looked pretty online and sounded pretty too. Sure they were fugly irl but at least I could pretend.

Now all I deal with is vapid stuck up cunts whose life revolves around Netflix and weed

I had enough hours /played on WoW that I could have made about $500,000 on a min wage job here in Australia, and I quit the game in 2011.

I regret nothing, some of the best moments in my life desu as sad as that sounds. I meet thousands of people and have so much memories and experiences that no amount of money could now buy.

>tfw 350 lbs 6'1

No matter if I lose weight, I will just have a ton of loose skin that replaces the bloat. It will look like shit regardless.

Why even bother?

PVPing fighting for netherwing eggs and ravagers was my favorite way to blow off steam. Fuck I miss BC

jokes on you brahhhhhs.. gotta go bg waiting.

>you will never pvp 14 hours a day for 4-5 months straight to get Grand Marshal rank in 2005 ever again

I enjoyed that more than all the women I've fucked since becoming a late blooming Chad. Maybe that's the digital addiction talking, who knows.

Not everyone gets lose skin. Your chances of getting it grow as you get older and hold a high weight longer.

So get cracking.

>mfw women are only fun when they wanna fuck
>mfw I gave up the neet life for pussy
>mfw sex isn't all its cracked up to be after loosing my virginity
>mfw can't go back to my neet self because I'm addicted to pussy now even though it's not even that great

Pussy, not even once.

Just looking at those covers makes my heart pang with nostalgia.

>That first mount feel
>That first epic feel
>That first raid feel
>That insane world PvP in Stranglethorn feel
>That hitting 60 feel

Oh man, it was so glorious and unknown back then.

Just the sense of wonder, and excitement from exploring this world for the first time with other people.

I once spent 8 months unemployed in an unfamiliar town completely alone. All i did was drink, smoke cigs, do the occasional push/sit-up, and play wow.

Shit was cash. I'd give up my job, gf, and friends to go back to that time. Fuck you, blizzard.

I know that feel bro. I miss it so much. For fuck sake I've missed it for years. My hopes have got so high now that blizzard has actually been discussing coming up with a vanilla server.

I know the game was painful and annoying, spending 10 hours doing one quest at like level 30 going from one end of the world to the other. Saving gold to pay for certain spells and not buying other spells because I was too poor. I miss all that old inconvenient style of WoW, the grindyness and all that shit, made the game feel like an actual MMO.

Right in the feels

I resubbed with my sister and her boyfriend a little while ago. The game is so far removed from what it once was, it's god damn shameful. Everyone just sits in town and queues up for dungeons.

If you actually bother to go explore/do quests in the world, it's barren. Not another soul to be found.

It's not the World of Warcraft anymore, it's the fucking Dungeon Queues of Warcraft now.

>I will simply never be as happy as I was from 2004 to 2010 NEET sedentary on WoW in its golden years.

How'd you even manage to be NEET for 6 years just playing WoW? How did your family put up with that shit? I would have been kicked out in the first 2 weeks if I tried anything like that.

Whenever I meet with my old friends, they always go on about the good old days when we were children. I donĀ“t share this nostalgia. When they start remembering the past, I instead want to know about their lives now.

This is similar to my WoW days. It is still the most immersive game I have ever played. The excitement, the nervousness, the experience were all unique. It was great, but that is in the past. Even if you went to those nostalgia servers, your experience would be the far from the same.

>Even if you went to those nostalgia servers, your experience would be the far from the same.

It's true, it's not like it once was. It won't ever be the same.

That being said, I still kick it with some Diablo 2 every once and awhile, and it's still just as fun as ever.

Yeah they totally removed any social aspect and also the game requires absolutely no skill anymore

I recently joined with one of those 'Starter Edition' accounts because after hearing about the vanilla server being shut down, I wanted to poke my head back into WoW and perhaps relive some of the more blissful moments of life. I went from 1 to 20 in less than a few hours. There's no challenge at all, it's barely the game I remember, it's literally what said. There's no more adventures, you're just playing a lazy, fat NEET in armor. No player interactions, just FarmVille with a subscription. I'm honestly really bummed that we'll never relive those quests and adventures.

I'm 25 and have been fat as fuck for 10+ years now

I'm basically guaranteed to have loads of it if I lose weight.

there are a few good burning crusade and wrath servers that you could join

No you aren't. That's just a fatass excuse. Fat is like a brain parasite.

hello friend

30 here, 80lbs lost total, no loose skin.

skin is very elastic. lose weight SLOWLY and it will be fine.

>human mage, just made it to redridge mountains
>outside lakeshire, getting some quests done
>first encounter with horde, orc of unknown level
>"oh god i need to polymorph him"
>A train of shit just dunks my ass as my computer finally manages to render the rest of the raid
>computer freezes before getting to graveyard
>message needs to get across, resurrect and start whispering friend in IF to get the highlvl people from IF to SW to defend our shit
>See orc warrior with Helm of Might and Arcanite Reaper, lose my shit (didnt know the names of them back then, they just looked so badass)
>Proceed to get dunked by strayers before realising resurrection is futile for a while

Man vanilla WoW was so cash

What's a good wrath server?

Jesus Christ, you people sound like heroine addicts. I never played WoW, and instead played city builders games like SimCity, anno, Caesar, etc., and while they were fun, I'm nowhere near the point where "I can never be happy again". How could a mere video game really be that good?

>Not being shredded and playing wow
>shiggydiggy
You can always come back to the good old days.
I've been recently playing with the Veeky Forums boys over on a vanilla server called Kronos.
Shit is pretty cash

>I've never played but here's my 2 cents
There's your problem
Also it's heroin, not heroine.

Man, I remember the days of wrath when i first started raiding, after trying to convince my mother to let me stay awake long enough.

Those first ulduar bosses, never had that much fun.

I'm happy i stopped tho, i needed to live a normal life.

>I never played WoW, and instead played city builders games like SimCity, anno, Caesar, etc., and while they were fun, I'm nowhere near the point where "I can never be happy again". How could a mere video game really be that good?

Lol, I also played those games mate. None of them compare to the original experience of WoW. You're just ignorant on the matter and shouldn't comment about it. Not even trying to be edgy/offensive here.

It isn't like WoW is the only game I played. I've played PC games since 1995 and nothing has come close to the experience of Vanilla WoW.

gamer-district if you're fine with 7x xp

please never post again

I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YOU NIGGAS

VIRTUAL

REALITY

We're 10 years off from the greatest mmorpg experience ever, we'll all be in our 30s and 40s with kids but engrossing ourselves in fantastical vr worlds being wizards and knights and paladins and shit.

Hell they'll be sci-fi ones, DnD based ones, all sorts.

It'll be the second renaissance, just make sure you have a 3rd gen VR device dawgs.

>Man, I remember the days of wrath when i first started raiding, after trying to convince my mother to let me stay awake long enough.

Wrath Baby detected.

>hot girl
>win competitions
>gains
>rank 1 pvp'r and Blizzcon host
>pick all
Just be Bajheera

No thanks. He just shills hard as fuck for Blizzard now, agreeing with everything they do. He is basically an employee of Blizzard and is going along with all the shitty decisions they make because it's in best financial interest to do so.

He is literally apart of the whole crowd that wants to move-forward on into making WoW a facebook casual game like it's become. He doesn't want an MMORPG WoW, he wants a quick normie WoW, and he has nothing wrong with it continuing to keep going in that direction, due to the financial incentives/bias he has with the company.

VR is shit.

Come play on kronos 2. Look for the kronos thread on Veeky Forums for more details.

>you will never again experience the early age of LoL again before it turned to shit and got repetitive as fuck laughing it up with skype friends from Veeky Forums
;_;

>caring about loose skin
>not your knees and beetus

step up niqqa, lost 40 kgs when I was 25, some loose skin, not too bad, look infinitely better than my peers (29 now)

>He is literally apart of the whole crowd that wants to move-forward on into making WoW a facebook casual game like it's become. He doesn't want an MMORPG WoW, he wants a quick normie WoW, and he has nothing wrong with it continuing to keep going in that direction, due to the financial incentives/bias he has with the company.

Fuck you man.

Legacy shitters are the worst.

That aside I don't know his positions. Does he support garrisons Y/N. Because you can still want to move forward with the game but criticize certain parts of it.

Also WoW has always been normie, why do you think it's the biggest MMO?

If you want edgelord MMO go play Eve or Everquest or some shit.

lordaeron on warmane

shits pretty active

Are you retarded?

There was never any challenge in leveling. It just took longer.

Unless you mean the challenge of keeping yourself from pulling the trigger while you spent hours grinding furbolgs..

Well sure but no one can be
No expansion will ever top lich king

I started playing right before bc actually.

>meanwhile fit 2005
>No matter how strong, muscular and aesethic I get, regardless of how much female attention I get, I will simply never be as happy as I was from 1994 to 2000 playing dnd with friends

It's not that I disagree, but the point being made was he lifts, makes gains, has a decent girl, makes money (shill money is still money) AND plays WoW and is good at it. I'm not dickriding the guy, just pointing out that you don't have to be a basement dwelling no-life to enjoy WoW.
>some ass for your time

>VR is shit

Yeah right now nigga it's in it's infancy. We're spoiled by modern videogames, just give it time. We'll get there soon.

There's too much money to be made in a new market like that, it'll very quickly grow as long as VR tech becomes affordable (right now best option is $800), but as time comes price WILL go down, to what I would assume (out my ass guess) of 300 dollars, to top scale models for 500+.

Obviously there is the limiting factor in that people need a quality computer, but I'd be surprised if black box computers designed just for VR shit.

Relax cunt. When someone says vanilla WoW was challenging and current WoW doesn't take any skill...they're not exactly articulating what they actually mean properly. Don't be so autistic about it.

When they mean challenging or hard, they just mean inconvenience and frustration. But that's perfectly fine. You remove the inconvenience and frustration you remove the feeling of a large scary world which MMORPGS are meant to be about. Not like it is now.

>comparing someone whose full-time job is playing video games to the average person with a normal job

are you 15?

>tfw played runescape from 2002-2008
>not sure if anything I achieve in life will bring as much satisfaction as buying a purple party hat.

I literally quad logged 4 accounts fishing sharks 12+ hours a day for 3 summers.

No regrets.

u wat?
>eq2 was the same kind of addiction for me, so i know those feels.

> You remove the inconvenience and frustration you remove the feeling of a large scary world which MMORPGS are meant to be about. Not like it is now.

That's the nostalgia talking again.

That's because 10 years ago you were an experienced gamer and an experienced MMO gamer at that.

No MMO will seem scary to you because you understand basic systems better and you know you have all the information you need with a simple google search.

And fuck. I thought this was a /v/ thread

>WoD PvP

I miss pugs

and cities full of ppl

blizzard turned the game into a single player game desu

You're surrounding yourself with the wrong people. I was a friendless virgin in high school that did nothing besides 100% games. You don't have to immediately jump into the lamer aspects of normal fag culture if you leave that behind. Found some cool guys that play guitar and instruments like me too and were into kino as well. I still miss achievements sometimes but I'm glad that's behind me

>started playing nostalrius
>joined a good guild
>was preparing for AQ40
>It wasn't just fun, it was rewarding and spiritually satisfying

That'll show me for having expectations of life.

Holy shit you are my weight loss twin. I have been browsing Veeky Forums for the last year, a day after to be exact, Look at my results brother. It is doable. I started by doing keto meme diet and walking 30 minutes or 2.5 miles, Monday through Friday for the first 6 months and started "exploring" weightlifting the other 6 months.

Join Kronos, its basically Nost 2

Here is a homosexual and more recent picture. Currently back on cutting weight. :D

>tfw got the m'uru kill before the nerf
i still remember that feeling
still remember everyone i raided with
have never felt the same since
send help

I know this feel

I actually stopped playing when I hit level cap in vanilla and only played BC for about 90 days.

I came back here and there after MoP and holy hell was it shit. So bad.

Is there any other game that will suck me in again? Is FF worth playing? Or is it just too late for me now? I'm an old fuck with a job now... its all ogre for me, isn't it?

games are one thing, but Veeky Forums ruined food and alcohol for me
>used to eat pizza every Sunday
>can't eat a slice without feeling guilty

>get drunk at the Belgian Brasserie every weekend with the senpaitachi then go try to pick up sloots at clubs
>beer is a forbidden fruit, wine is the only allowed alcohol and only a glass at special occasions

at least the sloots part is working, but way less fun

I feel about my WoW years the same as I feel about my Magic: The Gathering years when I was a kid. Absolutely loved the communities, playing in tournaments, collecting/trading rare shit, spent probably 5 years on magic and 3 or 4 on WoW, even a couple years on UO before WoW.

Don't regret a single minute of it, even if it meant not getting into fitness until I was nearly 27 years old. I could write essays about all the shit I think being a geek taught me about life that went on to help me build a successful career and solid work ethic that has been invaluable in sustaining my Veeky Forums goals nowadays, which in turn brings me current happiness.

Ya know, OP I feel the same way, I quit after WotLK and never went back

Mah nigga. I remember that Rank 13-14 grind was so absurdly time consuming. Especially if you were on a slower server, before they merged battleground ques. But then, when you finally logged in that fateful morning after the Honor Points refreshed for the week and you got to waltz out of that pvp vendor room with your new shoulders and helm, set bonuses on deck, whole fucking server mirin'. I remember I even Fraps'd that shit for a pvp video, lol.

Holy shit, I just realized....Drakedog was like my pre-Veeky Forums Zyzz. Used to watch his videos to get hype, destro-warlock blaring some shit-tier rock-metal music. Nostalgia, you bittersweet little bitch.

yeah but what about no shirt?

do you have any loose skin on your stomach or other parts?

I don't give a fuck about the stretch scars but the loose skin could be a problem

>mfw I loved WoW more than I love my fiancee

So you'd rather be fat than fit because of a problem that doesn't exist yet and may never exist and even if it does exist you'll still be better in every way when it manifests.
Why don't you get your diet in order right now instead.

Personal accomplishments will always defeat sluts in emotional value, even if it's a placebo accomplishment it was still a show of dominance and camaraderie

Dayz mod was de best, roaming Taviana with a squad owning the server owners until you get banned was so much fun.

>tfw I will never again experience going to Ironforge for the first time in Vanilla and get lost for hours

Those times were so much better than getting mired and getting your first big veins

> beating up bartenders
> epic fights with dragons
> nuking a city bookstore
> annoying-ass traps
> all meticulous planning and strategies
> the long, long dungeons
highscool DnD was the most fun I've had in my life

I know that feel man, things were so much easier when I was a chubby short nerdy kid who never got women's attention, never had to care about anything just playing games, hanging around with friends and just sleeping. Man I miss those times :(.

True story here me and a few guys I would raid with regularly and pvp hardcore with met up in Vegas. Ended up drinking in our hotel rooms and playing wow together in Las Vegas.

I've been playing on a wrath private server for 2 years now. You guys are all cucks for not playing old wow again already.

>lose weight SLOWLY and it will be fine

dis

>mfw I nearly had a panic attack on my first visit to IF because of the scale and depth.

>inb4 autist

It wasn't difficult but early on at level 12 in the barrens if you pulled two mobs you would die. You would need to group. It was just enaging enough to where you had to be immersed to some degree to play.

this game was #1 in the impact it had on me.

as others said, the best time in my life was raiding and playing all night and sleeping all day during high school summers.... holy shit was this game perfect.

and to all you fucks that keep saying "rose colored glasses" you're crazy. this game had the success it did because it is truly a once in a lifetime game. we recognize how great it was and the sense of vastness the game had

sounds pretty cool desu, I heard wow on the golden years was awesome parents would havenever paid me a month membership for a game tho

this, if there's no proof or nobody can tell it didn't happen, no one is gonna guess the fit chad is a shitposter with a folder full of frogs who used to play vidya 24/7