Bostin Loyd walking around

H-how does this happen?

well i imagine he uses his legs

That massive HGH gut christ.

Too much Human Growth Hormone. Enlarges your internal organs giving you a perma bloat.

He needss to bring up dem legs asapp allryitebye

How big is his heart and other organs now?

>bad genetic
>hgh xF
>slin xF
>large meals xF

>1 snapshot = 100% real life

People you must realize, photos are extremely deceptive in that you don't know the circumstances around it.

He could have literally just walked out of a all you can eat restaurant after downing 5000+ calories with lots of volume, you're going to have a distended stomach regardless of who you are if you do that.

golem get ye gone

the combination of diuretics and carb loading

unlikely. he's heading into a gym to film g4p

The gut is from insulin you stupid fucks. Lrn 2 anabolics.

actually guys, no-one knows yet.

there is not one study proving what the cause is.

however, from broscience, it would seem to be either chemical use, and lack of stomach vacuum work..

Just ask him, he will confirm its from slin. People do know. You just don't.

no, people suspect that it's slin. They don't know. You just think you do because you're too lazy to do any research

Another brainwashed loser i feel badf for u tobehonest

you're fucking retarded. it's called palumboism and it's caused from insulin abuse.

>They don't know

It started happening in the mid-late 90s just as insulin hit the scene building guys like Ronnie Coleman.

he looks like swizz beats or drake or something. Strong transformation.

So now there are three of us telling your dumb ass it's slin. Keep asking for research though. And seriously just go ask Bostin, he will tell you.

>not realizing he's doing it on purpose
>lifting for more than 2 months

choose one faggot

looks like he turned into a black guy

palumboism isnt a real thing

oh I thought Boston was just a BB, didn't realize he has a PhD in this stuff
three dumbasses calling me a dumbass doesn't change the fact that you're wrong

can you point me to the peer-reviewed study conclusively proving your point? People think it is probably caused by HGH./insulin. But that's not proven. There have been a lot of other changes in bodybuilding in the last 20 years or so too. So fuck off retard and learn how facts work

Palumbo is a real thing. What caused his ism?