So what do you guys play at the gym?

So what do you guys play at the gym?

Your team would get fucking rocked by an Ice type OP, wtf are you doing having 3 dragons?

>not getting a Miltank and naming it GOMAD
>making it

Puzzles and Dragons

Gotta get them plus eggs

I sneak into the women's locker room and play with Stacy.

Im a fucking dragon trainer m8, One dragonair is gonna be my ice cover if needed

Oh shit you're right

>So what do you guys play at the gym?
I play shitposting on Veeky Forums between sets.

DBZ Dokkan Battle. Gotta grind that World Tournament breh.

> One dragonair is gonna be my ice cover if needed

Nigga no, one Dragonair will get destroyed by an Ice type, and the other will get damaged if not beaten.

Teaching your Dragonair a fire type move will do 1.5x as much damage to an Ice type, whereas an Ice type using an ice move will do 2x as much damage to your Dragonair.

On top of that your Tyranitar and Charizard are both weak to water.

You need a fighting or fire type to fuck up your Lapras, one water type and 2 ice types and your team is almost guaranteed to be fucked leaving me 3 spots left to have backup.

Mah nigga.

*2 spots left I mean, can't do math.

This isn't even good shit posting because your lineup is straight garbage

>Whitney's Miltank

>3 of the same Pokemon
Dragonite is based as fuck but come on user

I think you're mistaking that Lapras for a third Dragonair

Then how did Lance get away with it

lol the only thing to worry about is fucking Loreli but if my other lapras could beat her without electric moves this one will be easier

Uh, I think you saw it wrong, that's a Lapras. Gotta start lifting with your eyes bro.

> Lance gets away with it

Lance gets rolled through if you have on decent Ice type.

I'm not talking about the league my man, I'm talking a 1v1 PvP match, your lineup is going to get wrecked.

Gen 1 masterrace reporting in

I just shitpost on Veeky Forums
Rests are not long enough for a game of hearthstone.

I see, yeah you were right all the time, I mean I'm really not that stupid to use this outside the league

I think you're forgetting Dragonair evolves into Dragonite.

Is this why i have to wait an extra 5 minutes for you to do your shitty "routine." Is this "making it" to you OP? Enjoy your anime and lack of progress.

Get mad skelly

Yeah fuck these guys

Sitting down for 2-5 minutes staring at the wall thinking about how life is going faster everyday and you haven't made gains in months despite trying everything. Wallowing in your own depression while you watch the time slowly tick away on your phone and considering going to the water fountain, not because you're thirsty, but because you don't want the other gym regulars to think you're weird even though they probably do because they don't even say hi to you anymore.

That's the right thing to do. Not play some game

>Enjoy your anime and lack of progress.
kek

>Fire Red
>Not BlazeBlack/VoltWhite or Perfect Platinum
>Not even doing a Nuzlocke

Come on, niggersby, step it the fuck up.

A fucking Ursaring with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch and Superpower would destroy that entire team

I love fit.

When I was a kid I'd beat the elite 4 with one fucking over powered lead and a legendary.

Only in Gen 4 and even then its questionable as Ursaring isn't actually that good.
Even then you don't need fire punch or thunder punch as rock slide or stone edge would cover both.
A Tyranitar with Dragon Dance, Rock Slide, Brick Brake and either Ice Punch or another move could sweep that entire team with ease.

I could have fucking sworn STAB was a 1.5 times multiplier and SE was a 2x multiplier so Dragonair would do 2x and the ice type would do 3x.

my nekka

>Three Dragonites

What in the name of all that is holy are you actually fucking doing?
Even as a kid I had the decency to not use the same overpowered Pokemon 3 times in team.

If you're a dragon trainer swap your Dragonair for a fucking Gyarados.

Also you're in Gen 3 so get a Salamence.

You're right. That other user is clearly out of touch with the game mechanics. Needs to play more Pokemon.

I don't appreciate your sarcasm donut boy

>tfw a Walrein with Thick Fat can BTFO OP's entire team
>literally getting destroyed by the antithesis of Veeky Forumsness
Pathetic.

I listen to podcasts. This American Life, Sawbones, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, Reply All, Serial, etc. No really funny stuff because if I listen to funny stuff I might drop the bar on myself from laughter.

I brought my 3DS to the gym with me once. Playing Pokemon between sets was pretty nice but I didn't like carrying it around, my gym shorts don't have pockets.

>Tfw playing 3DS while doing cardio (bikes)
>qt comes to the very next bike when all the others where empty and kinda giggles
>leave and never brought my 3ds back

>Imbalanced team

Not gonna make it

Gyarados is not a dragon

I don't have time to play games at the gym like a little faggot who pees his pants on the first day of high school. I actually lift. You fucking faggot

>walrein beating ttar
lmfao gets killed by stone edge after a bit of dmg

>one piece treasure cruise

Rock beats scissors. Congrats. You now know the secret to be one a Pokemon master.

Neither is that Tyranatar but it's on his team because of themes, not strict type casting.