Blockfolio Thread

Blockfolio rate/suggestion thread

Came to $5k recently and going to invest. Putting another $2k in ODN, but suggestions on the other $3k? Except LINK. Already sold that at ATH.

Also, post yours

smart man with the ODN at #1

I'm kinda feeling like it should all go into ODN, but that may make me overexposed. Still putting in 2k though.

Considering SAFEX for the other 3.

I dropped Ark and went all in on ODN. Got a great feeling about this coin especially with such a low market cap and they already have a working product. It's numbers are very similar to walton's before it exploded

Is Walton worth looking at? Or is that cooled off.

New to crypto. I am going to pick up more link (I want 1k total), then just hold the rest in eth and btc.

Is btc a good holding if I wanna just track cryptos in general? What are some other good "blue Chip" cryptos that aren't too risky?

Please advise

STFU with Link

Forgot pic

Mad
ETH
Ltc
Xmr

Muh cuck coin

- RDD was a coordinated pump recently, so it'll crash for a while. Get out of it.
- NEO is going to cool off very soon so watch for the right exit
+ ODN. In a dip now, and will skyrocket within days/weeks once the real exchanges become ready
+ EBET. Consider this shitcoin since the market cap is abysmal right now and every other gambling coin does well

- Since you're looking to gamble on a coin like LINK, then you really do need some long term holds. ETH is probably in a good spot right now for that.

Thank you very much, I shall adjust accordingly

> all red except neo
You may want to do the opposite of what you're doing.

I have 1.5 Bitcoin that's not shown here as well

R8, h8, appreci8

Because that's the market at the moment dummy. Look at every body else's. Not like that won't change shortly..

Shill me on Ark

You have some high faith in ARK. Why do you think it will go back up?

Solid

A-am i going to make it?

WE
ARE
THE
FUCKING
DIGIMARINES

Yeah
You'll probably be 6 figure in a month or two. There's a very real chance that ODN will 10-15x this year. LINK may go up 2x from here, or may go down by half. ZRX will break out eventually but no telling when. EBET will 2-4x randomly in the next month or so. BMC and BLOCK, no idea really.

where can I buy odn and ebet

Guys, kill me

>You'll probably be 6 figure in a month or two.
user don't play with my heart like that. I have 50k in student loans I'm trying to pay back with crytpo... I started with 4k usd. My heart is racing.

I'm dumping the block for more odn by the way.

just sell your eth if you only have enough money to own one

you use eth to store your profits, its not going to do any crazy 5x bull runs anytime soon

tbqh if i were you, sell that eth, shove it into ODN, get comfy 10x returns by the end of the year

The master of shitcoins

I seriously hope you're right. Best market to buy from?

Not in screenshot: SCx79800, WTCx45, XRPx1731, PTOYx706, TNTx1552. Happy to hold all of those as longer term shitcoin prospects apart from the last - TNT makes me grind my fucking teeth every time I see it.

R8 no h8 looking for advice

QTUM BTFO its dying.