Sup Veeky Forums I started smoking cigs a few days ago and I'm really starting to like it but I was wondering if it...

Sup Veeky Forums I started smoking cigs a few days ago and I'm really starting to like it but I was wondering if it will kill my gains?

>not smoking one pack a day

NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

Stop now or you will never make it

yeah. european lifters smoke all the fucking time and destroy americans 24/7.

Smoke if you want. you probably have cancer already from growing up in a household with a microwave if you're american, YOLO

I've smoked a pack today

>microwaves cause cancers

learn how microwaves work

fuck your gains, it'll kill *you*
let's see how ripped you are when you have to carry around an oxygen tank

Jesus Christ how stupid can you be. You remind me of an old roommate who decided to start smoking cause he thought a guy on a movie looked cool doing it

>TFW told him it looked cool cause I hated him
>he is now a pack a day smoker

few days ago are you kidding

you're deceiving yourself into thinking you like them enough to get addicted, so much of cig addiction is a self-fulfilling thing

just... like... stop, or smoke a pack a month or two

few days ago are you kidding

you're deceiving yourself into thinking you like them enough to get addicted, so much of cig addiction is a self-fulfilling thing

just... like... stop, or smoke a pack a month or two

yes a regular smoking habit will fuck you up, especially if you don't do cardio

Stop it for fuck's sake. There's a reason your parents (if they're worth a shit) never wanted you to start smoking.

>Sup Veeky Forums I started smoking cigs a few days ago and I'm really starting to like it but I was wondering if it will kill my gains?

Dude fuck all these faggots, there is a reason there aren't fat smokers.
Smoking == gains
All these fat fucking shit posters from /plg/ don't smoke, they gargle down 2liters of soda, eat nothing but cookie dough and bull testicles, and jack off to fucking fat girls (who don't have dicks).
Do you want to be some pussy unripped faggot fapping to straight fat girls?
Fuck no, so keep fucking smoking and thank me when you make it.

Are you trolling? Go into any City Center during a lunch break and look at all the fat white collars puffing on Cigs.

@OP
I smoke socially, probably like 5 cigs when Im out drinking. It's not going to have an impact on your gains per se, but will affect your ability to breathe as well as blood flow - which could limit dick gains.

Stay safe op.

Yes. The lung damage will fuck you on leg days and you will be unable to catch your breath even though your muscles a long way from failure yet. Trust me, I know.

>smoking
>taking bronchially as an infumation
>not chewing like a man to make those mandible gains

Never gonna make it famalamadingdong.

>you have to carry around an oxygen tank
that just means I'll have a reason to lift more when I'm older. smokers win again.

i only smoke on my cuts

one and two cigs a day wont harm your gains. dont be an idiot and burn through one pack a day.

It'll kill that fuckin dick nigga tread lightly

enjoy jaw cancer faglord

>smoking cigarettes
>not just switching to the healthier alternative

I honestly don't know what compels you people to smoke cigarettes, honestly. It's the worst thing you can do.

>POCAD
>Packed Of Cigs A Day

It's really good for cutting, enjoy it

Yeah curbs the appetite. Also OP it just depends how much you smoke. If you're doing more than one pack a month I would say it would affect your gains because of your lungs. You won't be able to perform as well in the gym imo. I went from a pack a week to about a pack a year, only do so on special occasions it's like a nice treat.

If you're trying to cut, it's great at first because it suppresses appetite and gives your metabolism a marginal boost. However, this effect is temporary, and you will need larger and larger amounts of nicotine each time.

As a former smoker, I can say it's not worth it. Your number of potential dates is cut in half at least, you smell bad a lot of the time, and you are forced outside to satisfy your habit. You may think it relieves anxiety, but in reality, it creates the anxiety in the first place.

A year ago I tried to get addicted to cigs just to see if I had the willpower to quit. I stopped after a week because I felt physically ill.

What's the point even? Stuffing shit up your lip...

Smoking is literally the dumbest thing you could ever get into. I started smoking packs at fifteen and didn't quit until nineteen. It costs too much to smoke the good shit and the side effects accumulate way too fast (within six months to a year).

Your fingers/fingernails/teeth will yellow. Your breath will stink. You will begin to feel less focused by craving to smoke. You'll become winded in mild situations. It isn't an improvement of your sex-life. People will stigmatize you.

The only solution to smoking is to quit or become a lifer, at which point you will be forced to stop or suffer a painful, cancerous death. I currently know someone experiencing that now.

On top of all that, no one thinks smoking is sexy besides bar-hoes, spoiled art-brats, and white trash.

Just leave it alone. If you like the feeling, chew nicotine gum instead. But fuck smoking. Believe me, it's not worth it.

congrats user, this is the dumbest thing I've seen on this board all day

I smoked for a few months, my peak consumption was a half a pack a day down to around 3-4 cigs until I "quit". I'll roll my own with American spirit tobacco once every few nights to take the edge off but to answer your question it won't kill gains, just control yourself and don't smoke a pack a day

I started smoking at 12 (I know, cool huh?) and I'm now 19 and fully quit
I did it cold turkey but I still always want them and wish I'd never started in the first place
But its worth it because my cardio is so much better and as another user mentioned, leg day
In general I feel healthier because I don't smoke and that motivates me to make further healthy choices
Just stop now honestly

Quit while you can.

It doesn't directly affect gains, unless you smoke a ton to go out of breath mid set.

But shit son it's not worth it, just stop before it becomes part of your life.

you probably think the window on a microwave is just a regular piece of glass/plastic, don't you?

>TFW post workout cigarette.

>tfw smoke 2 packs a day

quit now OP

Quit before the addiction takes hold, you tard

How do people even smoke 2 packs a day? At my worst I was smoking a pack a day and even that was ridiculous, I just can't see how someone can almost always have a smoke going

don't do it mane. seems great at first, but eventually you just do it for the sake of doing it, and it isnt even nice anymore but you're addicted. sucks up all your money and kills you. ive moved onto vape which is a little better but wish i never started baka

I joined the military and started smoking to get away from my chain. I regret it everyday

Nope, don't think he's trolling. I mean he did veer off and start talking about trannies, but I definitely think he was serious.

Chicks hate smokers, but not as much as they hate dudes who dip

I worked with a guy who smoked 40 cigarettes everyday in an 8 hour shift

How many are in a pack in your country?
I'm Canadian and a pack is typically 20 with a couple of odd brands that have different weight cigarettes and therefore different numbers. But I mean, Jesus, I used to smoke for years, and I thought a pack a day was nuts. At my worst I'd smoke 10-12 a day, and I thought that was a lot.
I mean, 20 cigarettes a day, if you're awake 16-18 hours a day, is more than a cigarette an hour. That's ludicrous to me. So two packs a day is like 3+ cigarettes an hour, which is even more ridiculous. How do you manage? If you're a neet, how do you afford it? If you work, how do you manage to smoke that much?

That's wrong, many girls love an alpha who doesn't care that they don't like him dipping. They don't like it, but they like that you disregard their dislike. That's not all girls of course

>smoke 1-3 a day for 9 months
>cardio out the window
>workouts got harder as I lost my breath more easily
>longer breaks between sets

It's a gains goblin. I quit a week ago. Cycling and hiking every day are enough to make the decision easy.

It's like quitting weed. You don't miss it after a few days.

Microwaves aren't on the same spectrum as x-rays and other harmful rays, dumbass.

Turn your trip back off

>microwaves
>harmful
user, do yourself a favour and Google "non-ionising radiation"

Cigs affect your dick.

Beware....

I've never smoked a cig in my life, unless one of my blunts was made with tobacco. Just stick to weed bro, even arnold did it post workout

Pretty sure he meant cancer food that you microwave.