The state of Veeky Forums

>The state of Veeky Forums

Both were leftypol. Stalin was actually more conservative than Hitler.

O B S E S S E D

>be pole
>get shot
Music for this feel

You inspired me, OP

Someone should add more Veeky Forums memes to this

>forgot the image
guess I'm a brainlet huh

Change stormfront to /int/

>BomberHarris
Heh.

Who's Anneville?

gotchu senpai

>who is Anne
m8...

>/int/
What the fuck does /int/ have to do with Nazism?

Also, that still doesn't explain who Anne is, or Charleston II for that matter. I'm a fan of Hbomberguy, and I can only hope Dumwojack is referencing the Brainlet oversaturation.

Anyone have that image with Hominids?

Not Nazism, shitposting

>What the fuck does /int/ have to do with Nazism?
>who is Anne and who is Charles II
Did you lurk for even ten minutes before posting this?

I came here for history and German Empire gush, not for Gamergate drama.

>This is your brain on centrism

>Stalin was actually more conservative than Hitler
>Ensuring that nobody in the Soviet sphere of influence gets to live happily is conservative
>Adopting Deep War doctrine and all the Army Purges necessary to establish that is conservative

Oh boy are you in for a ride

What the fuck is that image supposed to be? A drawfag doing a commission of Anne Frank?

Watch and learn

I don't even get why a heavily fascist imageboard would even make drawfaggotry of Anne Frank.

This meme/fetish was created specifically to trigger stormfags and we have become very efficient at it

This one is from /k/ but you can get the general idea

The only thing the lonely nerd feels more than the passion for natsoc is the feel of nogf

>German
>Empire
Hahaha

>containing half of all varieties of German within its borders, along with Poles, Lithuanians and French
>not an empire
(You)

>heavily fascist imageboard

>German
>Empire

You think that's something I like saying, retard? Now fuck off with your cancerous snowclone.

He meant to point out that it's not a heavily fascist imageboard. And he's right that you're a brainlet.

It's true though.

Leftypol, like most of the things /pol/ hates, is a few idiots that /pol/ makes out to be this huge sinister conspiracy because of a ridiculous persecution complex.