Fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness

>fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness fitness

>Don't bother if you're under 6 ' 3

WhiIe you midgets are dead Iifting, we're out there getting girIs.

>lf you're a midget under 6 feet, no girI wants you, she's just settIing on a mistake out of desperation

>midget under 6ft
>the girl clearly states the manlet cutoff is 6'3

fuck off you 6ft subhuman piece of shit

oh, another height thread
but this is Veeky Forums guys, come on

what did you expect?

Good thing Im not attracted to horses

>tfw 5'10"
>only 3 pics
>grills message ME first

cool thread doe

gtfo with your 2/10 yuropoor

Serious question here guys. I've never used tinder or any other dating app for that matter. What happens if you put "No girls under X weight".

Will you get ostracized by all the women and have WK's trying to find out where you live and where you work to fuck up your life etc?

If so, doesn't seem fair, considering height cannot be controlled where as weight can.

Holy fucc maddie is a conjointed twin

Shit-tier facial aesthetics tbqh.

Only betas use dating apps best way to meet a girl is face to face don't take advice from thesse losers

>Tfw 6'2.

Do you still need a Facebook for tinder? Had one long ago but deleted it.

who cares? that chick is fucking ugly as sin anyways. you can see cats in her eyes

that's a man for sure

and shes still going to get 100000x more attention from the opposite sex in 1 week than you will ever get in your life time

but she will also be ugly for her entire lifetime

that's a face only a mother could love

because women are inferior and get to be picked, not to choose
fucking pussy slaves

Beats being a woman

>tfw 6'2 ;_;

I thought 6'2 was master race, are we just king of manlets now?

lmfao I saw a bitch with a bio like this the other day - it literally said "6'3 and up". I fucking laughed so hard because I'm 6'2 and I dwarf 99% of men I see. What a fucking delusional spoiled cunt, she is in for such a rude awakening about life I just can't help but laugh every time I think about it

5'7'' manlet here
that girl is like a 6/10 at best. 5head, flabby, manjaw

fuck this gay earth

You just won't get swiped on. I changed my bio so it said "Most of you need to lose weight" and I got no matches until I changed it back lol

Part of the problem is for every 1 dude with standards there are 20 other super thirsty guys and it's lowering the overall quality of women. I heard some saying from a Euro, it was like "European girls that are a 9/10 think they're a 6/10. And American girls that are a 5/10 think they're a 10/10"

what do you look like?

lmao this girl literally thinks she's going to date like the top 1-2% of men

You can't set standards if you're ugly though.

guys please stop shitposting

She likely doesn't know how tall that actually is and picked a random height that she thought sounded tall.

Women are shit with measurements. Dick size included, I had a Chad friend at uni who told everyone he had an 8 inch cock and was fucking like 3 new chicks a week. You would think that story would die with the amount of girls that saw his 6 inch cock, but if anything the story just got stronger as time went on, women are useless.

I would not even fuck her with a damn stick.

>You just won't get swiped on. I changed my bio so it said "Most of you need to lose weight" and I got no matches until I changed it back lol

Even if a girl does want a tall guy, the type of chick that will announce it on her bio is a dumb cunt who you shouldn't want anyway.

I got really sick of all the super slutty looking girls on tinder saying no hookups now that they're bored of the cock carousel. So I changed my default to pic related and I must've got reported so many times because Tinder removed it within like 30 minutes. You'll never see women get as angry as when they know they're wrong.

people say I look like this guy

my tinder tips if anyone cares
>grab attention with first pic, play to your strengths
>unless the only thing you got going is your body don't put it as first pic (I put mine last)
>definitely don't have a shirtless selfie in your stained mirror in your shit bathroom
>try to be doing something that warrants being shirtless like sports or beach if you're gonna do it
>bonus points for pics with other people to show that people aren't scared to be around you
>don't put too many pics with you and other girls, you want to show that girls aren't scared to be around you but you don't want to look like too much of a player

>be white
>be goodlooking
>have a good first pic
the only 3 things you need in online dating

Nobody wants to date an ugly minority. We white people just look better, more aesthetic.

topfucking kek.

you guys are hilarious.

I wonder who's behind this post.

it fucking disgusts me how slutty everyone is

if me and my current gf don't work out im just dicking girls until i die, will maybe get one or two pregnant by accident to carry on my seed

none of these sluts are worth my commitment

The pearl earrings are just icing on the cake. She's probably spoiled as fuck.

>PeopIe say l Iook Iike

Your parents are Iying to you.

Is that shawna lenee?

You are from Brisbane, aren't you?

> implying "no hook ups" mean anything

If her pictures clearly out her as a slut, just message her as the biggest beta provider cuck you can imagine, and after a date or two, bang her and never call again. It's not like sluts can just readily change their slutty ways, and you should take advantage of that.

But white privilege isn't real amirite ;^)

so you believe in white supremacy then?

>ugly bitch with unrealistic standards

dat face

LEL

>ugly white women

Who cares.

lel

if they are looks like somethings still working huh bud

nope!

You're not hotter than me

this.
>making demands while busted

wtf

fuck this is one of the best

Only perceived superiority, not actual.
Plebs worship whites for no particularly reason

Sounding pretty salty there manlet

I am though

the hat not being pulled down and him standing on his toes is the icing on the cake.

It has to be a joke. Only 14% of guys are even above 6 feet, and it's a normal distributed bell curve so that shit goes to zero fucking quick.