twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im about 4 inches worth of fucked.

I bet they're fat

>Listening to some cunt
Kek

I'm 6' 2" but i am a douchebag so idk

Yeah and im pretty sure im also one of the other two

"let me in, only a loser would have a dick smaller than 5.11 inches"

Still walk in and stand out cuz Im shorter than all the other guys and smash.

I'm one inch from being fucked. But then I turn 360 degrees and walk away from this party full of shallow sluts.

I'm 5'10 in the morning so with the right footwear I can get along with the listing

"douchebag" is entirely up to interpretation. Who one person thinks is a douche might be a pretty cool guy in others eyes. What are the parameters for being a douche? Is there a test?
You also really don't need to single out the manlets, after all 100% of manlets are bitchboys. Its a very vague and inefficient system. On top of all of that, its fucking neon green and blue glitter. I bet a women made it

id drink outside the door and wait for a lonely fat chick to wander out and then smash that shit, hard.

>implying they dont want douchebags
>only the first and last thing on the list are not allowed
The second one is a test

I am all three and no stranger to women yelling at me at parties.

I'd go there and tell them they'll all be working for me one day and then leave.

Then some White Knighting lanklet would probably come after me and punch me from behind when I am not looking.

>"douchebag" is entirely up to interpretation. Who one person thinks is a douche might be a pretty cool guy in others eyes. What are the parameters for being a douche? Is there a test?

No, there isn't a test for being a douchebag. There is however this test.

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

And i think you should take it

I don't get the hypocrisy. She has a height limit, but doesn't want douchebags. She's only inviting douchebaggery with this rule.

>IMG-20140307-WA0000.jpg
>20140307
>2014-03-07
hey, can i use your car really quick? i need to go talk to someone, it will take just a minute.
btw, it still does 88mph right?

>hypocrisy
Yup there are women in there all right

Lmao

Women are so fucked up one of these days someone under 5'11 is gonna go on a female killing spree. Guaranteed. Will be on the news

I'm wodering how those girls look like

Does it matter? women's looks don't even matter due to how desperate most men are.

Even if all the girls at that party are literally 1/10's they're still going to get a full house of horny guys to go there.

ITT: Nothing but manlets and fat neckbeards mad that even sluts like to have some kind of standards. Must feel bad that sororistutes don't want to fuck you

We're on the internet bro lets have fun

>Ever since I was 7 all I ever wanted was to be 6'4"
>was 6' at 14
>Graduated high school at 6'2"
>was hopeful but I never got those last 2 inches
>was kind of depressed for a little bit
Literally can't imagine how guys keep the will to live under 6'
Sounds like hell

unless they're measuring at the door I could prolly get in... but would I want to...?

As a 5'4 manlet, I would give 3 testicles to be >6 feet.
Nah but to be real, I don't really care. If I can't change it, why even think twice about it?

Liking ourselves lol

All of this will be forgotten anyways why care about anything

Kek im 5'7 and this shit is really just a meme its not like it effects me day to day

Exactly. Why lift, care about frame, height, etc. when the only thing that matters is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

/this
even though im good on all 3 counts

Tip toes, lads

What the fuck even qualifies you as a bitchboy?

Im just average manlet 5'8" and it already sucks just being average
I live in asia and there are TONS of truly manlet men, like

This is fake, no way some girls would ever put that on their door. Those girls would face some sort of discrimination issues from the university

Did you seriously just make a fake sign so you could shitpost on Veeky Forums?

walk in anyway and throw down the sign?

>girls
>facing discrimination issues
I don't think you know how this works... Unis don't give a fuck about discrimination unless it's against womyn.

it is fake though

Implying my hand writing is that girly

>girls would face some sort of discrimination issues from the university

lmao

it was probably some 6 foot asshole who likes to sit on the internet all day and make fun of manlets. Probably had a girl write it for him. Who gives a shit. I wish he would say something to me in real life he would get knocked the fuck out.

If you turned 360 degrees you'd be facing the same way retard

>What the fuck even qualifies you as a bitchboy?

Asking that question.

Bitchboys don't know when to shut the fuck up.

Oh cool thanks for the tip my man really appreciate it.

I can never tell if people are actually falling for this or if they're doubling down and I'm actually the one being baited.

I'd wear my boots, so I'm good to go.
> undercover manlet

I guess if my dick was smaller than 7 inches my height might bother me, at 5'7

I feel bad for the 6'3 guys with little dicks, now that is an actual problem

>letting women set rules like that

If you don't walk in you are a beta.

I'm 5'9 and at a bar my girlfriend of three years said in front of me and all of her friends that she's so glad I'm not a midget because she could never date a guy under six foot. All of her friends agreed.

Women are fucking idiots.

>incredibly small manlet in the uni gym
>not like there's not a fuckton on manlets there, but this guy has the weirdest fucking proportions ever
>big as fuck head, everything else is pocket sized
>this motherfucker is like 4'11
>he's also dyel as fuck but always wears a super tight underarmor shirt
>does the most retarded routines ever, like bench and then squat
>plates are literally 1/3 of his size
>he can bench lmao1.5 pl8 because there's like

Someone that small was probably malnourished growing up. Either that or they're a dwarf

>girls can tell your height by sight

He might be the tallest dwarf ever, who the fuck knows?

Your woman is an idiot

And all of her friends.

Yes I agree there are intelligent people out there but the majority are dumb as fuck. She has a first class college degree.

She's 5'4 and thinks I'm tall. She frequently makes fun of people for being short asses who are maybe an inch smaller than me tops.

Again, most women are fucking idiots.

This would not stop me, with the power of three

Bitch
Douche
And short

I am........THE CUNT

Lol right I never understood it

It's because she likes you so she has to change her standards to be a little worse than you now. It happens to everyone, she's not stupid she just likes you senpai

She just likes you familam. Girls love doing that "show off my boyfriend" thing in front of their friends

I think that pretty much covers all men

>Thirsty betas are ruining the delicate social order

Feels bad man

I really really really like this comment

Good thing I wore my biggest lifts tonight. Bitches will never know until they birth tragically short children from our one night stand.

>not being under 5'11" and walking in anyway
>"what do you think you're doing you stupid manlet"
>lol, nice try, but I'm not a bitch boy
just don't give a fuck, about them, their rules, yourself, anything
makes them mad when they can't control you, works every time.
>le troll-face meme

What constitutes a "bitch boy"?
Does that mean I can't bring my boyfriend?

6'2", never got why people got hung up about height.
You can't control that shit, why should you feel bad about it if you're short or proud of it if you're tall?

Elliott Roger?

Because there's lots of insecure lanklets who feel bad about being incompetent (in one way or another) and pick on something that people can't change. It's different to making fun of someone for being fat, because you can change that. It makes you feel dumb if you make fun of someone for being fat and they end up losing weight and looking great.

So instead, you have to make fun of something they can't change. To some it's a joke, to some it's not. Not really my problem but, you know.

Lol 100% this was made by sorority girls
They are the Stacy's that we need

Mah nigga

>get drunk
>talk mad shit to stupid bitches
>still get numbers

Any way depending on how the girls are inside i would probably call the cops to report people selling drugs

Fuck em

It's double b8. But you're probably passively triple baiting me

>how deep does the rabbit hole go

Dwarves can have very large heads compared to their bodies.

hello newfriend

Welcome to the club

i'm 5'11" and never understood why this height was chosen as the manlet cut off height.. its 2 inches above the average, not sure how many standard deviations, but i would think 6' flat would make more sense. i honestly think its dudes that are 5'11" that came up with this shit that are still bitter about not hitting 6'. so they memed the shit out of 5'10" dudes...

Someone needs to find some girls with the updated version with HEIGHT FRAME and FACE sign

no autism motherfucker

I'm 5'11 too and I definitely don't think it's a good manlet cutoff height. At my uni, which is mostly white and middle/upper class (taller on average) I feel like I'm right on average height. Seems like the real manlet cutoff should be like 5'8 or something, since I think that's really the point where it starts to have substantial negative effects on your wuality of life

6'2
Probably a douchebag
No idea what a bitch boy is

I think I wouldn't make it
Then again, I probably wouldn't like to be around those sluts

grow grow grow

I'm 99% that was made from someone here or in on the manlet joke. Promise you.

Not if you do the moonwalk and go backwards

deep bro

lol that's shitty about guys are insecure about height
just look around you, I mean I know tall-ish girls with boyfriends who are 5'10" or 5'11", and short guys who have mini gfs and have a lot of confidence

>women are fucked up
You mean the insecure shit heads on this site are fucked up? I know lots of shorts guys who have/had gf's/luck with girls. It's literally in your head you insecure cucks

Is your comment realising that you've been baited not just a realization that it's bait all the way down?

Men already commit killing sprees, including those of women, all the time. Considering women have 10x to be insecure about due to cultural and capitalist reasons and don't do .01% of the violence that men generally do, I think it would make sense statistically to keep the male/woman ratio to 1:50. Not kidding. A "gerudo valley" sort of instance if you will.

I'm in.

Define Douchebag. Otherwise I'm ok.

ITT gullible assholes. This reminds me of those photoshopped images of women from facebook where the caption says "only thin boys pls!" and she's obese... then it turns out the real caption was, "thought this dress is cute" or "lost 20 lbs so far really proud guys this is my progress so far" but it's too late and the damage is already done and you're all brainwashed into the propaganda to fuel misogyny, racism, and hatred toward fatties.

11/10 would enjoy all of your anger again ;)

>talk mad shit to stupid bitches
yolo swag yolo swag lmao suuuh!!1 yuh feel?

Seriously what do you mean even?

The only people to make fun of men who are under 6" and use words like "beta" are you faggots. Me and my buddy only laugh about "manlets" because it's a meme, but in all seriousness do not give a shit.

If you use the word beta, theres a 90% chance, YOU'RE A FUCKING BETA.

>misogyny
>racism
>hatred toward fatties

It's like you think these are bad things.

.... yes... er wait are you agreeing with me or what because I've become sort of jaded from Veeky Forums and the internet's slew of bigots

I think it's funny that people here think any girl sporting this sign would be worth two shits of anyone decents' time.

>It's like you think these are bad things
See kids, this is what happens when you become a sheep and take people fucking around with each other on the internet too seriously.
Poe's law has taken x10000 effect. It's too late.