Who else just became millionaire?

Who else just became millionaire?

Other urls found in this thread:

uetoken.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a millionaire until you sell

Did this shit get listed on an exchange or something?

???

Can be traded on shitty etherdelta...expect the lowest price until it moves to bigger Ex's

I got my 2457.19 from the airdrop, I wonder if I should sell now. Basically would be like getting .33 ETH for free.

Welp. Free money created just like that. I don't mind having free money but I wonder how many times this can be done.

everything has a price....my price would be higher maybe 1:1 to btc or maybe not because btc will die hard to choose

We should clone this and make a bizcoin.

lol

>Missed the airdrop
Damn it.

What is this?

Bitcoin in ethereum form

it was only a matter of time. now forks don't matter because bitcoin scales infinitely!

????

Can someone explain what is going on?
What is this airdrop thing?

>he missed the airdrop

It happened a few days ago.
They gave out 95% of the coins equally to anyone that joined the airdrop.
You're already too late.

You missed out on a lot of free money.

>a lot of free money
>0.33 eth

Well basically you are still getting it for free with the current prices....dont tell me later that i didnt warned you.....shitty etherdelta though

Why didn't anyone on Veeky Forums advertise this?
What a bummer.

A hundred bucks for having clicked a couple buttons with no risk? Maybe this becomes a meme and it serves some purpose. Prob not, but I'm gonna hold and see what happens. Based on last trade on ED this shitcoin has a marketcap of ~700K USD. Pretty hilarious some guy just made an ERC20 token that doesn't seem like it does anything and it's worth 700k.

I definitely saw it on biz last week otherwise I would have missed it.

good coins don't need to be shilled

Its the name bizbro

True I hear ya, might pick some up but I hate ED.

Heard of Useless Ethereum Token?

uetoken.com/

that image is legendary trolling.

Sell now lmfao. The coin will drop into oblivion

Sure but this was just a pure airdrop and no ETH went into it. Some guy made 21 million ERC20 tokens and then distributed 95% of them evenly among all who signed up.

But it was shilled. Veeky Forums told me about it

You ever heard of brand?Like Nike Adidas or Armani etc?Ppl dont really care about technical stuff.....you have to think like a bizman

Wait what?

Well I think it's a good idea I just bought 50k, no memes

So should I see my eBTC and get more link or what?

My blockfolio