ADA

wtf is this shit got listed yesterday on cmc, already has half a billion mcap and is top 10 volume ??

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanofoundation.org/project/
youtu.be/Nlmv4fg4NQk
iohk.io/research/papers/#XJ6MHFXX
daedaluswallet.io/
github.com/input-output-hk
twitter.com/CardanoStiftung
twitter.com/InputOutputHK
twitter.com/ADAcoin_
cardanodocs.com/introduction/
adavoucher.com/
cardanofoundation.org/
cardanofoundation.org/foundation/#foundation-staff
linkedin.com/in/michaelparsons/
emurgo.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=0LpBjsJoGbA
youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

What's the deal with this coin?

cardanofoundation.org/project/

looks somewhat promising. think main investors are japanese.

Yeah for some reason I put half my bitcoin in to it

He doesnt know

already 10x ico hmmmmmm

Elaborate

won't touch that scamcoin, little to no infos to be found and can't go much higher with that mcap anyway

Google search: Cardano + Scam + Japan.

i feel like it's an IRS and SEC trojan horse. anyone who buys it gets logged into their records somehow...a lot of suckers buying this because of just sheer THIRST at not having seen a new coin on clittrex for months.

i looked into it and the Cardano website looks generic as fuck. no real specifics on what their tech does aside from the usual WE DO BLOCKCHAIN AND ITS THE FUTURE goyim!!

Some say it's a placeholder. Explain to me what this means exactly

they were probably shitpoasting by saying that.

ADA is real and there's twatter profile for the coin. just look into it you lazy twat

Nah you twat stain I'm not buying this twat

Pre sale went on from 2015-2017

Gigantic bags, 24 trillion tokens

Its legit but man doze bags

At its core is the whole idea of being centralised, associated ID, government approved, regulated etc and run by some sort of academic eutopian ideal. That and the fact that they really pissed off the Japs. Think the IOC ran from 2015 to mid 2016. BTC went up slightly since then

this haha its such a piece of shit that just wants to regulate crypto and kill the entire scene for a couple of autistic early adopters that have been co-opted by the powers that be

i didn't say to buy, see my poast above i said it's probably some sort of scam or gov't infiltration. everyone knows SEC has clittrex by the balls now.

let me be clear: i am NOT buying ada and i am not recommending that anyone else do so, because it looks shady as fuck and has huge supply. but it is not a placeholder.

ADA will be big. With or without you on board. Your choice

hahaha you dumb fucks.
ICO price was 420 sats. anyone who tells you its 10x ICO price is literally braindead.

github has ~20,000 commits
over 50 devs

24 billion, not trillion

youtu.be/Nlmv4fg4NQk

2. Full white papers detailing the protocol of the coin and its technological background
iohk.io/research/papers/#XJ6MHFXX

3. Extremely polished wallet (one of the few well polished wallets in fact)
daedaluswallet.io/

4. multiple github repositories with tens of thousands of commits to the code
github.com/input-output-hk

5. Multiple active twitter feeds with real world events that the development team attends and presents at, which have been active since at least April 2016
twitter.com/CardanoStiftung
twitter.com/InputOutputHK
twitter.com/ADAcoin_

6. FIRST domain with EXTREMELY detailed technical documents about the project
cardanodocs.com/introduction/

7. SECOND web domain setup to handle their voucher system with videos and instructions detailing its operation
adavoucher.com/

8. THIRD web domain hosting a blog
cardanofoundation.org/

9. Pictures and bios of staff with links to their professional pages
cardanofoundation.org/foundation/#foundation-staff
linkedin.com/in/michaelparsons/

10. Businesses that use their platform or collaborate with them on the project
emurgo.io/

11. The developer of ZenCash's blockchain as one of their blockchain dev team - Charles Hoskinson
youtube.com/watch?v=0LpBjsJoGbA

So youre saying HARD BUY?

Not necessarily, just that it's not a scam. I don't like the fact that there are 25-40B coins.

It's a project tied to a whole range of universities (Edinburgh / Athens / Connecticut / Kent) and original ETH and then ETC people.
If I had to guess, I suppose their very early blockchain roots is why the might have high volume bitcoin connections

They use Haskell (or, as /g/ would say, Haskell!), which is great, and their own derivatives thereof (those ETH people and their widget language).
Sounds like formally verifiable and with an educational emphasis. A bit sandboxy.
They indeed have ridiculously high caliber academics and then some ETH coders in their team. "awesome fundamentals", as they say, no? Although my money is in Neo.
But it's very interesting to me, as I have a youtube channel on blockchain + functional programming. I'll make a video about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc